Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Thanks Mel-O, I can't complain compared to what alot of you on here have gone through it's not that bad, i seriously don't know how yous do it each month. Your all so strong and supportive. I hope you get your super strong sticky BFP this month Mel-O.

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11

Good idea smile

Will just estimate my day from today as have no idea atm when cycle starts/ends.

Good luck everyone, FX for heaps of BFP's smile
Hi Girls,
Add me to the luckylist please!! 8th nov smile
Just did an opk and only one line! Due to ovulate Monday so I thought there would have been a faint line today... Retest tomorrow I guess.
Have a great night ladies smile
Thanks Jacw99 smile

Archers~Mummy, I've added you to the luckylist - hope it's super lucky for you too!!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11

Thanks Mel smile I hope it's lucky too.. For all of us! I've been to the physio today after hurting my shoulder this morning! I'm sitting here with a heat pack feeling sorry for myself!
Hi I will join to. I am currently on my first IVF cycle. I am about half way through and I won't find out if it is successful until November.

Good luck to everyone.

Jenny
And me!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
TTC November here we come!! Please please please let all of us get BFPs this month!!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Leg_89 BFP - 23/11
me too!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
Hi Girls,
I am quite depressed today and I am hoping that I am not the only person who has gone through this! DH and I had a huge argument this morning about TTC... We have BD'ed for the last 5 days and I am due to ovulate on Monday. My OPK showed a faint line yesterday so I am guessing that it is definitely Monday.... DH is definitely feeling the pressure and he feels as if this is the only reason why we are BD'ing... Ummmm well yes it is one of the BIG reasons as to why we are but it's not the only. I think he is feeling a little used and abused. This caused an argument and I am in a mood. He explained his reasons to me and would like to see a little more "loving" occur before and after.

I said that maybe we should stop TTC and just wait and see what happens. I have been doing the Shettles method as I would love a little girl (don't yell... I would be happy with a boy also!!!!) and I explained all the changes I have made too but I think it is starting to take a toll as I am a bit obsessive when it comes to things I want... wink And since the wedding is over, this is my next big thing! I give my 100%... Maybe sometimes it can be a bit overbearing????

Thanks for listening...
K
Me too please.

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Jenny004s BFP - 8/11 or 10/11

me too please

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11

Hi Girls,
I am quite depressed today and I am hoping that I am not the only person who has gone through this! DH and I had a huge argument this morning about TTC... We have BD'ed for the last 5 days and I am due to ovulate on Monday. My OPK showed a faint line yesterday so I am guessing that it is definitely Monday.... DH is definitely feeling the pressure and he feels as if this is the only reason why we are BD'ing... Ummmm well yes it is one of the BIG reasons as to why we are but it's not the only. I think he is feeling a little used and abused. This caused an argument and I am in a mood. He explained his reasons to me and would like to see a little more "loving" occur before and after.

I said that maybe we should stop TTC and just wait and see what happens. I have been doing the Shettles method as I would love a little girl (don't yell... I would be happy with a boy also!!!!) and I explained all the changes I have made too but I think it is starting to take a toll as I am a bit obsessive when it comes to things I want... wink And since the wedding is over, this is my next big thing! I give my 100%... Maybe sometimes it can be a bit overbearing????

Thanks for listening...
K

Aw hun!
I'm sorry you've had an arguement with DH - I think most of us have had that same disagreement. Men just don't get how important TTC it is to us, and I can see how he might feel "used". Maybe you could spice things up a bit and make BDing more about fun and love than just becuase you have to do it that day? If he wants romance, let him have a bit. smile

Perhaps DH is right that you need to focus more of your attention on something else, as well as TTC?? I know it's difficult, because there's probably nothing you want more than a baby girl! I've been sewing and painting and redoing one of the rooms in my house to use some of the energy I would have used on TTC.

Don't be discouraged - there are heaps of us in the same situation as you! Keep your chin up and stay positive. Who knows ~ this could be your lucky month!! smile

Hi Archers Mummy

I think that is a pretty normal reaction from the mens folk. I get a bit of that too. I think they don't understand that having children isn't really a choice its often a need, an overwhelming desire that we just can't control. Its made worse when you feel like you have to beg them to perform. Not sure what the answer is. We are definately created differently.

I don't think they really get it. They don't go through the fake symtoms, they don't notice every other woman in the world that already has a baby, and they don't separate trying to have a baby from intimacy.

Maybe you could just discuss with him how you are feeling. Explain to him how hard this is for you. Might make a difference.

If that fails you might have to put your foot down.

Hope it works out ok.

Jenny

Hi Girls,

Thanks for listening...
K
Sign in to follow this topic