Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Hi guys - well i'm offcially 'late' for AF . Although did a FRER this morning and BFN. I also do have that 'dull tummy pain' like AF could come. I just wish that if it was coming it would hurry up so i could start CD counting again.

Hubby saw the OPK kit i bought on Friday. He laughed and said "gee....thats a suprise" (sarcastic). I thought it was the time to bring TTC up again so I told him "Yes... Ive decided that we will try again this month. We need to BD every day and you have no choice!" (i wasnt being bossy but had a joking tone) He laughed and said "Im going to the shed fridge to get some beer!". He walked off laughing. So HE DIDNT SAY NO!!!

That's right, hun. You just tell him he's never going to get ANY sex EVER again unless he plays his part in TTC. laugh

He didn't say no, so he must be on board! Sounds like there's hope! Hehe!

Thank you, Mel-O. I will come back and update when I've seen obgyn, if I don't see ya'll in December xx

and....BFN. *sigh* Oh well I'm only 10DPO I'll wait another few days and see what happens smile

and....BFN. *sigh* Oh well I'm only 10DPO I'll wait another few days and see what happens smile

Ur not out yet honi............FX it's just a little early
Hi Ladies,
This will be our first month of trying. Hopefully we'll have some luck too.
Have fun & good luck laugh
THATS MY PLAN MEL!!!! No action unless its baby making action!

A while ago I critised FF to you - turns out to be accurate after all!!!lol. It predicted AF later than normal and I thought that was complete rubbish....remember? Well, according to FF, AF is due tomorrow or wednessday or thursday (much later than normal CD 31, 32 and 33) I'm late! FRER tests are all BFN though. The only hope though is that FF did predict my fertile time in the time that we BD (that seems like so long ago now, CD 11-14!)so I hope it is right afterall! But my FRER tests should not be BFN.

How are you going?

THATS MY PLAN MEL!!!! No action unless its baby making action!

A while ago I critised FF to you - turns out to be accurate after all!!!lol. It predicted AF later than normal and I thought that was complete rubbish....remember? Well, according to FF, AF is due tomorrow or wednessday or thursday (much later than normal CD 31, 32 and 33) I'm late! FRER tests are all BFN though. The only hope though is that FF did predict my fertile time in the time that we BD (that seems like so long ago now, CD 11-14!)so I hope it is right afterall! But my FRER tests should not be BFN.

How are you going?

Yea, I remember that! LOL! For me, FF changed the date again 3 days later smile Hope you get your BFP!!

I'm okay thanks! AF should be over by tomorrow, so I'll be back on the horse (or on DH laugh ) from tomorrow. But I'm kind of sad because I will be testing this cycle on the day my baby would have been due if I hadn't lost her in June sad

CD21 it feels like forever until the end of the month!!! trying so hard to not think about symptoms as i dont know if they are clomid or if it is BFP. BBs are huge - even DH noticed. so FX!!
Thats a tough situation mel - maybe look on the postive (try to anyway) and how beautiful amd meaningful it would be to get a BFP then. You should do something lovely and treat yourself somehow on that day. I really hope i am preg by january when my baby would have due too.I havent really done anything to remember it postively yet. I thought i might buy a specal pandora bead for my bracelet or something. I dont want to look at and feel sad though....make sense?

Thats a tough situation mel - maybe look on the postive (try to anyway) and how beautiful amd meaningful it would be to get a BFP then. You should do something lovely and treat yourself somehow on that day. I really hope i am preg by january when my baby would have due too.I havent really done anything to remember it postively yet. I thought i might buy a specal pandora bead for my bracelet or something. I dont want to look at and feel sad though....make sense?

my DH gave me a silver bracelet that he had engraved our dd's name and her dob. i havent taken it off since he gave it to me. i dont look at it and be sad anymore. i just remember all the things that we dreamed for her future. you will find it hard this year but every year gets easier. i promise.

I bought myself an angel bead for my Pandora bracelet, and someone gave me a plant (which by some miracle, is thriving!) But I'm thinking ~ what if it's another BFN? What if, on that day, I get AF? I will just be heart broken. I'm trying not to think about it so much, but it's just hard. I honestly didn't think I would still be TTC at this stage of the year...

I understand what you mean Mel. It will be hard. I am always distracted when I'm away. Since you still have a month to plan, could you and hubby plan to have two days off work (if weekday) and go away somewhere nice for a night or two? Maybe dont test on that night and if AF does arrive, well im not really sure what bit atleast you and hubby could have a quite glass of wine together.. I know what you mean - its hard to imagine TTC for so many months when you first start - I just presumed it would be easy too.
Sign in to follow this topic