Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Hi ladies

Have not been on here for a couple of weeks as it seemed to make the 2WW longer roll eyes .
So my period was due on Saturday and yip, it usually arrives right on time, but still hasn't started. I've done a test (clear blue brand) and it was a bfn! Is there any chance I could be pregnant, I would have thought it would definitely have picked up the levels by three days after period due?
Thanks rumsmuggler - Thats a beautiful gift from your hubby.I'm pleased that you are able to look at it with a sense of peace now. Its so tough and emotional.

How are you going now?
Hey Leah 77 - I'm in the same boat as you! AF was due on sat/sun (cd28/29) and still no show!! I used a First Response test this morning - negative and they are meant to be super strong and pick up positives easily. I'm not sure what day I O'd on though, so ofcourse if i O'd a day or 2 late, AF would be late.

When will you test again?

Hey Leah 77 - I'm in the same boat as you! AF was due on sat/sun (cd28/29) and still no show!! I used a First Response test this morning - negative and they are meant to be super strong and pick up positives easily. I'm not sure what day I O'd on though, so ofcourse if i O'd a day or 2 late, AF would be late.

When will you test again?

I agree, when you first starting ttc you think it will just happen in a few months!!

I'm thinking I might test again on Wednesday? I'm not too good on picking up the signs of when I O'd as some people on here are, so I guess that would be the most likely reason for me being late as well. Just hate the not knowing, because it lets the hope begin to build up!
Good luck wed leah !!!

I couldnt help myself and tested on my last test this morning- negative. I guess its a waiting game now for me. I really hope if AF is coming it just does now so i can start the next cycle - or i just get the BFP obviously! Dont like my chances now though. Those tests are meant to be super sensitive!
Hello girls...

i was due for my AF yesterday but i think i will be a day late like last month... however i tried testing today and bummer... the test had an error on it... aaaaaaarrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh... but i do believe AF is on her way....

i hope we all conceive soon.... it can be so draining looking at cycles, o days etc... starting to become a little less fun...

If AF hasnt arrived by this afternoon i will go buy another test
Hugs to all the BFN and AF's.
Sending BFP vibes to everyone in the 2WW

I think O is coming earlier then expected.
I was due to O on CD18.
I get pre AF nausea and the last 2 cycles it has started on CD14 and I O on CD18

Nausea started bad today CD11 so I will either have to put up with it until I O on CD18 or it means that O is coming earlier on CD15.
Haven't been on in a few days as I knew AF was coming so was a little sad and today AF reared her ugly head so CD1 and will be moving onto December.
Good luck to the ladies left to test.

Haven't been on in a few days as I knew AF was coming so was a little sad and today AF reared her ugly head so CD1 and will be moving onto December.

Oh nooooooooo Spinn!! I have been thinking about u beautiful.

I know its hard honi, nd so many floods of emotions, treat ur self to something nice, have a great big cry if u need. This is a new month, lots of positive thoughts nd of course lots of BDing

Chin up sweetheart Xxxx

Oh Im so sorry to hear darl sad

I hope December brings you more luck.

AFM I am 4 days out from testing (minimum)...and I am going crazy! I'm trying to be so calm and composed with the wedding coming up but I am just so jittery and nervous mainly because I want to be pregnant so badly!

Is anyone testing today?
Thanks ladies I was devastated for the first time this TTC journey and when I was dressing DS1 I had a few tears in my eye and he looked at me and gave me a kiss and a cuddle then gave me his blankey it was the cutest thing ever.
I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight and relax.

Nic+Caleb+TTC have a beautiful wedding day.

Thanks ladies I was devastated for the first time this TTC journey and when I was dressing DS1 I had a few tears in my eye and he looked at me and gave me a kiss and a cuddle then gave me his blankey it was the cutest thing ever.
I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight and relax.

Nic+Caleb+TTC have a beautiful wedding day.

What a little angel, they certainly do the cutest things.

Thank you so much, there has been a lot of drama and a lot going on in the lives of our bridal party, which has made it hard for them to be more involved. I will really just be happy to be married to my DF and the whole Wedding experience be over.
Sign in to follow this topic