Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

FRER gave me 12 negatives when I was between 4-6 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I didn't get a BFP until almost 7 weeks and that was with a test at the doctor's.

Good luck to those still waiting on BFP's

Well I am off to TTC Dec, good luck to all the girls waiting to test!!
Why are we always told it's so easy to get pregnant? It's even more disheartening when it just doesn't happen sad
Thinking positive thoughts for next month!! Xo
Hi girls - jumping over to DEC thread now as AF arrived - Fertility friend was right after all!!!Will pay more attention to it next month! Starting all the vitamins I bought last week now so FX december will be good!

Hi girls - jumping over to DEC thread now as AF arrived - Fertility friend was right after all!!!Will pay more attention to it next month! Starting all the vitamins I bought last week now so FX december will be good!

Good luck sweetheart Xxxx

FRER gave me 12 negatives when I was between 4-6 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I didn't get a BFP until almost 7 weeks and that was with a test at the doctor's.

Good luck to those still waiting on BFP's

Still no AF today, but I did test again tonight and it was negative again so I'm quite sure I'm just unusually late. ChazzzyK - what does FRER stand for?

Feeling quite disheartened as I fell pregnant so easily with my older 2 children and had just thought the same would happen again. Each month is such a disappointment and af being late this time has just made it harder, hoping then negative, hoping then negative sad

Still no AF today, but I did test again tonight and it was negative again so I'm quite sure I'm just unusually late. ChazzzyK - what does FRER stand for?

Feeling quite disheartened as I fell pregnant so easily with my older 2 children and had just thought the same would happen again. Each month is such a disappointment and af being late this time has just made it harder, hoping then negative, hoping then negative sad

FRER stands for First Response Early Results (pregnancy test)

Don't feel too disheartened yet. Sometimes these things take a little bit longer than you're expecting. Keep your chin up and don't let the disappointment get to you smile

So I caved and started testing yesterday at 7dpo.. Bought another packet of first response hpt and just got a faint (very faint) positive! Yippee! It's definately there! Just praying that it isn't a chemical pregnancy and that all is well... Will test again over the next few days and hopefully watch it get darker! So happy!
Good luck 2012mum. Thats great news.. fingers crossed for you that the line gets darker as the week goes by smile

I did a test this morning because i keep dreaming i get BFP. But it was negative. I used pregnosis test.
Is there any better ones out there or should I just wait until AF doesnt (hopefully) arrive?

smile

Love my little family xoxo

So I caved and started testing yesterday at 7dpo.. Bought another packet of first response hpt and just got a faint (very faint) positive! Yippee! It's definately there! Just praying that it isn't a chemical pregnancy and that all is well... Will test again over the next few days and hopefully watch it get darker! So happy!

Congratulations!
I didn't know you could get a BFP so early smile I'll be testing much sooner next time!
Hopefully I will be able to join you in the "due in August" thread soon smile

Congratulations, very exciting news for you. I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Good luck 2012mum. Thats great news.. fingers crossed for you that the line gets darker as the week goes by smile

I did a test this morning because i keep dreaming i get BFP. But it was negative. I used pregnosis test.
Is there any better ones out there or should I just wait until AF doesnt (hopefully) arrive?

smile

Hi Kaylene, it's so different for everyody and every pregnancy, unfortunately. It's so hard to say what will work best.

With my first pregnancy, I use pregnosis and it showed up clearly about 4 days before AF was due (hadn't been testing before this though) and showed up the day I had an IB.

With my second pregnancy, I used a First Response about 3 days before AF and it was a clear BFP (hadn't been testing before this though either).

This time around, I had been testing with Pregnosis each day for about 4 days with fmu before I used a Clearblue digital test with second urine of the day and got a BFP with this 6 days before AF was due.

Some people though can't even get a +ve result until well after AF would have been due. It's just such a variable thing. I think most of those brands all detect the same amount of hormone though, so it shouldn't make a diffrence. Good luck though. I hope you don't have to wait too long.
Im new to this so don't really know what to write.. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 19 months. We have done 2 cycles of clomid with 1 chemical pregnancy which failed and were meant to start a IUI cycle next.. must to my surprise and i think I'm actually still in shock I can't believe its true but I had a positive home test yesterday and today... Im not due for AF for another 2 days so not sure it could be an early chemical pregnancy or what...? any advise would be fab.. I have 1 son who is almost 9 to my ex husband and I'm only 26 so quite young to have difficulties in conceiving but doc has found no known problems with me or my hubby... could I actually be pregnant... it honestly seems like it can't be true.. after all this time sad

Congratulations 2012mum.... guess you're living up to you're name. Hoping for a sticky bub for you.

Congratulations HolzCtl too. Bloods will confirm your result if you're worried.

AFM: Blah! Have you noticed the TWW is longer when you're trying not to notice it? 6DPO for me... and having similar symptoms as last month (which had a BFP, but not a sticky bub). Anyone else go to bed and unable to sleep because their heart is racing? Only happened to me 2 times in my life. Also cramps etc. Not sure when AF due (10DPO at earliest), since O was delayed... Had a temperature increase this morning - let's see if it's maintained tomorrow.

Waiting, waiting waiting.....

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Sign in to follow this topic