Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Hi Girls

i am so excited... i finally got a BFP!!

i was 2 days late this morning... the internet cheapie x3 showed negative... but the clearblue digital showed that i am 1-2 weeks but on the packet it says add another 2 weeks...

good luck to everyone and may we have more BFP's in December

I didn't know you could get a BFP so early smile I'll be testing much sooner next time!

grin haha. don't torture yourself. Here's hoping there's a sticky christmas bub with your name on it...

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Hi Girls

i was 2 days late this morning... the internet cheapie x3 showed negative... but the clearblue digital showed that i am 1-2 weeks but on the packet it says add another 2 weeks...

Congratulations!!
Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. smile

Congratulations!!
Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. smile

Thanks Mel-O i wish you, Del and everyone else here... lots of luck...
I just thought I would update the lucky-list. It's been very lucky for so many this month! I think we even outdid October!!

~*Lucky List*~

Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
Mrs M to be - BFP 26/11 WEDDING DAY!
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
Kaylenerose BFP - 27/11
Nic + Caleb + TTC - 28/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11
Rumsmuggler – 30/11

~*Pregnant*~

Mummy2A&Bugaboo (Archers~Mummy) - Due 16th July 2012
Sarah2011 - Due 18 July 2012
Rosie Mumma- Due 20th July 2012
Too many men - 21st July 2012
unique1- Due 23rd of July 2012
Simmy_12
Loz80
2012mum
catwoman and her kittens

Not sure of everyone's due dates?? And I know there are a few others who have got BFP's but I will let them update the list when they're ready smile

Hi All,
well its two more days until its my official test.. I did a test on Tuesday afternoon and got a BFN, I don't want to get my hopes up too much but do you think its still possible to get a BFP after getting a negative test on Tuesday???

Hi All,
well its two more days until its my official test.. I did a test on Tuesday afternoon and got a BFN, I don't want to get my hopes up too much but do you think its still possible to get a BFP after getting a negative test on Tuesday???

most definately... it depends on the test and how much GCH you have before some of these tests pick up... i had a BFN earlier... on the day of my period i still got BFN from internet cheapies i had... then i tried the clearblue digital tests and got a BPF...

Good luck smile

Hi Girls

Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy 9 months!
I just thought I would update as I put the wrong date for my testing date. So I am now going to test when I should be 2 days late. I just want to give myself the best possible chance of get a BFP.
Fingers crossed.

~*Lucky List*~

Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
Mrs M to be - BFP 26/11 WEDDING DAY!
DPNZ BFP - 26/11
Nic + Caleb + TTC - 28/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11
Rumsmuggler – 30/11
Kaylenerose BFP - 30/11

~*Pregnant*~

Mummy2A&Bugaboo (Archers~Mummy) - Due 16th July 2012
Sarah2011 - Due 18 July 2012
Rosie Mumma- Due 20th July 2012
Too many men - 21st July 2012
unique1- Due 23rd of July 2012
Simmy_12
Loz80
2012mum
catwoman and her kittens

Congrats to all those ladies with BFP's this month.
smile
I hope you all have a happy and safe 9 months smile

Love my little family xoxo

How is all the testing going? I would love to have a friend in the due aug 2012 thread! Tested again today and the bfp was darker.. Not letting myself get excited yet.. Want to wait another week or two to make sure it's not a chemical pregnancy then I'll go to the dr.
Hi Ladies,

Well AF was due Wed/Thur but no sign yet so giving myself til 2mrw to test that way l should be 2 days late. I am bloated but l have a dul pain in my stomach but doesnt feel like period pain (or am i just saying to stay positive LOL).

Fingers and toes are crossed goodluck everyone smile
Did a test this morning ( I couldnt help myself) but it was BFN. Im not due for AF until Mondayish. So I think I'll just wait now till Wednesday. I had bad cramping and bloating the other day.. but it was as bad yesterday.. barely there and havent really had any today. got a headache though so trying to drink as much water as possible.
DP and I are feeling a little bit disappointed because nothing is coming up positive. I dont feel pregnant I just feel normal. My boobs arent sore .. nothing..
Its a bit disappointing because now we are going to be waiting until next August before we can even think about trying otherwise I wont be able to wear the wedding dress I have bought. And I love it soooo much.
But then again if Im not pregnant this month, we are building a house so at least we will be in our home before our first baby so we can do everything our own way. instead of living with parents with a baby etc.
It is still disappointing.. but we will see..
Good luck to the few left to test for this month.

Good luck 2012mum I hope you get the positive from the docs that your wanting smile that would be great.

And good luck SJBEAR fingers crossed for you too smile

Love my little family xoxo

Sign in to follow this topic