Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Hi sorry haven't been around for a little bit, so not up with everything happening.
Congratulations to all these BFP's, so many this month xxx
Good luck to those still to test xxx
So so very sorry to hear about those recent losses, sending GBH's xxx

Well i guess november is out for us. AF still hasn't arrived but still BFN. Now getting ovulation signs and just had a positive OPK so guessing we've gone onto the next cycle without AF again. Anyway, hears hoping some exciting news for christmas xxx
G'day Ladies.... I've not been here for a while either, trying to make the TWW go faster.

Congrats to the newest BFPs

I am so confused... My temperature dipped yesterday, and went back up this morning, and I have gas everywhere in my body (hurts to move sometimes), but I woke up to AF. At least I think it is. WT? It's exactly like the start of AF, not IB or spotting, but then it's my shortest cycle ever, and my LP was only 7 days!! (since I would have been 8DPO today, no way we could have gotten PG with that). Completely shattered and really confused... I usually get a temperature drop before AF, not an increase. Don't know what to think. Maybe it's stress (had a lot of that at work this week) and/or my body recovering from the MC. But looks like I jump ship to December too (and cycle number 9..).

Sticky baby dust to those still here.

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

G'day Ladies.... I've not been here for a while either, trying to make the TWW go faster.

Congrats to the newest BFPs

I am so confused... My temperature dipped yesterday, and went back up this morning, and I have gas everywhere in my body (hurts to move sometimes), but I woke up to AF. At least I think it is. WT? It's exactly like the start of AF, not IB or spotting, but then it's my shortest cycle ever, and my LP was only 7 days!! (since I would have been 8DPO today, no way we could have gotten PG with that). Completely shattered and really confused... I usually get a temperature drop before AF, not an increase. Don't know what to think. Maybe it's stress (had a lot of that at work this week) and/or my body recovering from the MC. But looks like I jump ship to December too (and cycle number 9..).

Sticky baby dust to those still here.

Sorry about the early AF ~ It's probably just your body readjusting after your MC. I know my LP was very short (like 10 or 11 days) for 2 cycles after my first MC. It takes a couple of months for your body to get back on track.
Hopefully you'll get your BFP in December smile

Sorry about the early AF ~ It's probably just your body readjusting after your MC. I know my LP was very short (like 10 or 11 days) for 2 cycles after my first MC. It takes a couple of months for your body to get back on track.
Hopefully you'll get your BFP in December smile

thanks Mel-O... my LP is normally 12 days, so it almost halved (made the TWW go much faster though wink) . So much for being more fertile after a MC smile Looks like Santa has a lota babies to deliver smile

Well another BFN for me. AF is due today and I can feel she is well and truly on her way with the breakouts, low back pain and the mood change that makes little things aggravate me! Lol. Good luck to those still to test! Sending you all lots of baby dust!!

thanks Mel-O... my LP is normally 12 days, so it almost halved (made the TWW go much faster though wink) . So much for being more fertile after a MC smile Looks like Santa has a lota babies to deliver smile

You could think about taking Vitamin B6 - It will help to make your LP longer, and it also helps bubs to stick smile You take it every day of your cycle and right through your first trimester.
Come and join us in TTC December.

Did a test this morning ( I couldnt help myself) but it was BFN. Im not due for AF until Mondayish. So I think I'll just wait now till Wednesday. I had bad cramping and bloating the other day.. but it was as bad yesterday.. barely there and havent really had any today. got a headache though so trying to drink as much water as possible.
DP and I are feeling a little bit disappointed because nothing is coming up positive. I dont feel pregnant I just feel normal. My boobs arent sore .. nothing..
Its a bit disappointing because now we are going to be waiting until next August before we can even think about trying otherwise I wont be able to wear the wedding dress I have bought. And I love it soooo much.
But then again if Im not pregnant this month, we are building a house so at least we will be in our home before our first baby so we can do everything our own way. instead of living with parents with a baby etc.
It is still disappointing.. but we will see..
Good luck to the few left to test for this month.

Good luck 2012mum I hope you get the positive from the docs that your wanting smile that would be great.

And good luck SJBEAR fingers crossed for you too smile

Just wanted to say good luck and that I was with this lovely group not that long ago and I never felt pregnant with all 3 pregnancy's before AF was due so dont be disappointed yet
Tracey - sorry to hear! That is really weird isn't it?! Hope you are okay and December is more lucky for you xx

Tracey - sorry to hear! That is really weird isn't it?! Hope you are okay and December is more lucky for you xx

Yes, indeed really weird... Especially as it stopped yesterday (only fresh blood when I woke up (sorry if TMI)), only to come back this morning... But I still have high temperatures. (I always have a temperature drop when AF arrives) This happened to me last month before my BFP... but the spotting turned heavier.. and didn't end so well. I wish I was either or.. not both. I never spot before AF... so something is up again... but don't think it's a good sign. In any case - out to buy some B6 today - and coming to join you guys in December Mel-O

Here's hoping that December is lucky for all of us - we have to outdo Novembers BFPs.

Well BFN & AF has arrived so switching over to TTC December. I wish you all the very best and thanks for all your support.

xx
Aww sorry to hear about AF Sjbear. Hope you get the BFP next month!
AFM I'm now at day 34 of what is usually a 32 day cycle. BFN on Saturday and then i started getting typical symptoms of AF on Saturday afternoon, only for them to disappear on Sunday afternoon and today I feel completely normal...its all very confusing!
How's everything today Tracey? If your temp is still high and the bleeding is not consistent it might not be AF....

Sign in to follow this topic