Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Good morning ladies
Good luck for December SJBeat sorry to hear about AF.

Still no sign of AF. I had cramps late last week. But they have all but gone. Got an upset tummy yesterday which happens sometimes when AF is coming but I normally get other symptoms too.
I feel normal. I have 1 test left so I will wait until Im late to test as it is a hassle to get into town to buy a HPT.

I told DP that if it didnt happen this month at least I could focus on getting fit and healthier before we start trying next year around august/september (as we are getting married in october).
He got drunk on Saturday night and said that he wants to keep trying and we can just bring the wedding forward (I dont think he realises how hard it is to organise everything haha - but bless him)

Sorry to babble on.. I'm just confused.. what would you do?? It sounds materialistic and silly - but Im set on this dress i have bought and i dont want people to think we are getting married because we are pregnant.
I want people to realise it means more..

Love my little family xoxo

Good morning ladies
Good luck for December SJBeat sorry to hear about AF.

Still no sign of AF. I had cramps late last week. But they have all but gone. Got an upset tummy yesterday which happens sometimes when AF is coming but I normally get other symptoms too.
I feel normal. I have 1 test left so I will wait until Im late to test as it is a hassle to get into town to buy a HPT.

I told DP that if it didnt happen this month at least I could focus on getting fit and healthier before we start trying next year around august/september (as we are getting married in october).
He got drunk on Saturday night and said that he wants to keep trying and we can just bring the wedding forward (I dont think he realises how hard it is to organise everything haha - but bless him)

Sorry to babble on.. I'm just confused.. what would you do?? It sounds materialistic and silly - but Im set on this dress i have bought and i dont want people to think we are getting married because we are pregnant.
I want people to realise it means more..

Take a deep breath... and relax!
A lot of women don't get any symptoms until they're 5 or 6 weeks preg! If you feel normal that's fine! Remember it's not over until AF arrives! Fingers crossed she stays away! smile
And don't feel bad about wanting to look your best at your wedding. I totally understand about finding the perfect dress. I'm sure you could still fit into it if you were 3 or 4 months pregnant, so you wouldn't have to hold off for that long, if that's what you decide to do.

Good luck smile

Time to move over to December for me. After having a very regular 28 day cycle, I was 5 days late last week. So I have to rethink when I may be ovulating.
Congrats to those who are not joining us in the December thread!!

How's everything today Tracey? If your temp is still high and the bleeding is not consistent it might not be AF....

Hi Anirtak,
My temp is still high (yay!) and the spotting only lasted two days - nothing yesterday, and nothing so far today. I don't know what is going on. I really hope that it was IB. (but was fresh blood at some point). Cycle is the longest it's ever been, but following a MC and O late, not to be unexpected.
Anyway, did a PT this morning (11DPO), and there was the faintest of faint lines. DF could see it too, but we think that we need to rule it inconclusive for now. Will test again in 2 days (provided AF stays away) - only problem is we have a funeral to go to on Wednesday.. so may put it off until Thursday as visiting the inlaws, and house is a bit crazy to do a PT. smile It also feels like there is a weight sitting on my bladder smile

You must be due to test soon?

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

hi everyone I am not ttc but I would like to tell u about when I fell pregnant I was ttc for 7 cycles and I thought it was never going to happen and kept getting my hopes up but I always ended up dissapointed untill one night I had slight sore boobs and I never get sore boobs and I thought na cant be I thought it must have been from the ultrasound i had on them that day cause some silly doc thought I had a lump I never did. anyway the next day I was due for af and it always came first thing in the morning and it never showed this was a saturday morning. I never tested as I had a doc app on the tuesday and each day went by and af still didnt show I still was not going to get my hopes up and then finally tuesday arrived the doc did the test and starit away 2 big fat red lines and I was finally pregnant I was shaking with excitment they did the blood test to confirm and at 6 weeeks had a scan found out it was twins. lost 1 at 8 weeks but i ended up having a healthy baby girl who is now 1 month old smile she is my first baby. good luck to you all and i hope u all have a bfp soon good luck to you all smile

On the second to last day of the month and on the day AF is due...

I think I just got my BFP!

It's only an internet cheapie and very faint, so I'm about to go get a digital one but it's there!

I am trying to stay calm and wait for another BFP from a more reliable PT!

OMG!
I'm ttc #2, hoping for a BFP on the 8/12

Good Luck everyone!!

It's only an internet cheapie and very faint, so I'm about to go get a digital one but it's there!

OMG!

Hooray! I hope you did! I am so jealous laugh! Let us know how you go, It sounds like it could be a BFP!!!!

Nic - congrats! Hope you see a two big solids lines when you next test! Yay smile

Tracey - Ditto, hope that second line gets darker! It could just be that the IB is a bit heavier this month after the MC. It doesn't sound like you had AF if temp still high. So exciting! smile

CD25 (10DPO) here, not sure when AF is due. No spotting or anything yet but had a couple of little cramps today so AF could be on its way. Don't think I will test for another 5 days at least. On the plus side, the doctor rang today and said my blood test was good, strong progesterone levels and definitely ovulated. If we still aren't pregnant by February she said to come back and arrange for DH to have sperm sample taken! Don't think he'll like that smile

BFP!!!!!!!
Had negative test last week, negative test on Saturday which was when AF was due and today I tested again and the line is actually darker than the control line! LOL I still can't quite believe it!
Fingers crossed to all those who are still waiting to test! I'm so excited!!!

OMG!

Now wouldn't that just make this the perfect week for you! You get married and get your BFP the same week!
I hope the digital test says "pregnant" nice and bold smile

Sign in to follow this topic