Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Now wouldn't that just make this the perfect week for you! You get married and get your BFP the same week!
I hope the digital test says "pregnant" nice and bold smile

BFP

1-2 weeks

omg dont even know what to say.

I am THE luckiest girl alive!

CONGRATS DPNZ!!!
Congrats DPNZ, and Nic+caleb+1. November has seriously been a lucky month. Think of all those July/ early August babies! How many are we at now? 9 or 10?

I've no news. Temp still as high (even when I took it 1.5 hours earlier this morning). But, best of all, no AF! she is officially late late late! I have weird little feelings in my pelvis, like stretching/cramps. Don't want to test again until tomorrow... don't want to see a faint line, or no line at all. I think I already know anyway - (hope that I don't have to eat my words).

anirtak, according to FF only 50% of people who are PG get their BFP on or before CD10. So waiting (though it kills you) is best. Good luck.

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

BFP

1-2 weeks

CONGRATS DPNZ!!!

A huge congrats Xxx

BFP!!!!!!!

A huge CONGRATS Xxxx

BFP

1-2 weeks

CONGRATS DPNZ!!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Wow it sure is a lucky month! Congrats Nic and DPNZ and hopefully Tracey too! smile

Hi Ladies,
This has been DH and my first month of TTC. I am now 13DPO and last night took a test just to see. I checked it just before 10 mins were up, and there was a faint result line there. So I'm mixed emotions now! Waiting to do another test on Friday (my birthday, yay!). Fingers-crossed all is well. Baby dust laugh
Wow whathappy posts to read this morning.. congrats everyeone thats fantastic news about the BFP.
I hope you all have happy and safe pregnancy,, so many July / august babies yayyyy!!!!

AFM: AF arrived last night.. not heavy but serious back ache and cramping sad DP made me a nice hot chocolate before bed and gave me a soft back rub to help me go to sleep.. AF isnt overly heavy though... I was hoping it might just be IB. But never mind. AF was due yesterday anyways..
So now we are going to be waiting till august next to try again.. such a long wait sad never mind though, it will give me time to get healthy and get to some much needed weight loss. We are planning our wedding and building a house, so the upside to waiting till next year, we should be in our house before I will even be half way through pregnancy so I can do all those things i wouldnt have been able to do if we fell pregnant this month, like the nursery and just plodding around outside and relaxing.. (we live at DP mum and dads place at the moment).. so would have been a bit cramped.

Anyway, I will be back next year.. Good luck to everyone.. I think if i was to stay on here.. i would get all clucky and want to keep trying lol.. if we werent getting married next october i would be all for it.. but i really want to enjoy our wedding and not have to stress about things not working out how i would like them too.

Lots of love and sticky baby dust to all those trying in the next 8 months wink
I look forward to reading about you all giving birth and having lovely healthy babies smile

Love my little family xoxo

BFP!!!!

O M G!

Woke up to sky high temps (36.8! up +0.3 on my normal LP - though staying at DF's parents, so system could be a little out of whack). Second line came up in less than a minute and stronger than the control. Want to run and scream and shout, but also just a bit numb actually - we want to be cautious this time. And we have a funeral today (Df's Grandma), so emotions in check.

Can't get bloods done until next Wed (that's forever). But this BFP is so different from last month. Last month I was feeling crazy, super happy, insomnia, leg cramps, gas, all over the place, and the spotting too. This month, just the gas (not just flatulence, but also burping (ew!) and gas moving around in my chest), and small niggling feelings in my pelvis. So, we're going to relax, and let this bubba rest up.

Congratulations LoveDoves. I think that we're at 11 BFPs this month now?

KayleneRose, sorry to hear that you are out. GBH. I hope that maybe it's not AF for you. (I had spotting 8DPO and 9DPO, which was fresh). If it is AF, then I wish you the best of luck when you return next year, and hopefully your TTC journey is short then.

Tracey

Tracey OMG!! So happy for you! Great news, hope this bubba is here to stay, as you say relax smile Big hugs. p.s. I came on early just to check how you went grin

CD27 (I think) here, must be 11DPO. Nothing of anything happening really except maybe a few cramps. Temp still high so not expecting AF today anyway. With a combination of it being really hot, DH up and down, me needing to go to the loo and DS banging around in his cot or coughing - am not so great with getting the temp on time or after 3 hours sleep but still it seems to be in the right range.

Anyway, will just keep waiting until either I get AF or until 5 Dec as I planned! smile

Tracey OMG!! So happy for you! Great news, hope this bubba is here to stay, as you say relax smile Big hugs. p.s. I came on early just to check how you went grin

Aw... thanks Anitrak

I'm a bit numb actually... just had a long day, and not much time to think about it. You know before this TTC journey I never thought about all the little things my body did.. now every second, I'm like, oh is that a good pain, or a bad one.. smile But I'm giving bubba firm instructions to stay put.

I will stick around for a little while (in December I guess) 'cause there's a few ladies I want to see get their BFPs. Here's hoping you get yours soon. Monday is super close now.. sending sticky baby dust.

Tracey

Congrats Tracey!!!So exciting!!!!!
I hope you'll be joining us in the August thread!
Sign in to follow this topic