Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Tracey, CONGRATS!!!! Very happy for you, fingers crossed for a sticky baby!
x
OMG, so after saying this morning that I would wait, checked my chart again and am 12DPO.

Soooo did a test and BFP!!!! 2 strong lines.

I can't believe it, haven't felt any symptoms and didn't have IB like I had with DS. Can't stop shaking, wasn't expecting it. Hope it is sticky!!

BFP!!!!

O M G!

Woke up to sky high temps (36.8! up +0.3 on my normal LP - though staying at DF's parents, so system could be a little out of whack). Second line came up in less than a minute and stronger than the control. Want to run and scream and shout, but also just a bit numb actually - we want to be cautious this time. And we have a funeral today (Df's Grandma), so emotions in check.

Can't get bloods done until next Wed (that's forever). But this BFP is so different from last month. Last month I was feeling crazy, super happy, insomnia, leg cramps, gas, all over the place, and the spotting too. This month, just the gas (not just flatulence, but also burping (ew!) and gas moving around in my chest), and small niggling feelings in my pelvis. So, we're going to relax, and let this bubba rest up.

Congratulations LoveDoves. I think that we're at 11 BFPs this month now?

KayleneRose, sorry to hear that you are out. GBH. I hope that maybe it's not AF for you. (I had spotting 8DPO and 9DPO, which was fresh). If it is AF, then I wish you the best of luck when you return next year, and hopefully your TTC journey is short then.

Tracey

OMG congrats sweety that is such great news I have my fx every so tightly that you have a sticky bub xo

OMG, so after saying this morning that I would wait, checked my chart again and am 12DPO.

I can't believe it, haven't felt any symptoms and didn't have IB like I had with DS. Can't stop shaking, wasn't expecting it. Hope it is sticky!!

AHHHHH congratulations!!!! How exciting!

That is a huge amount of BFPs now! Must be a record!!!!

grin
Updating

~*Lucky List*~

Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
Mrs M to be - BFP 26/11 WEDDING DAY!
AndiJ BFP - 29/11
Rumsmuggler – 30/11

(ANY NEWS???)

~*Pregnant*~

Mummy2A&Bugaboo (Archers~Mummy) - Due 16th July 2012
Sarah2011 - Due 18 July 2012
Rosie Mumma- Due 20th July 2012
Too many men - 21st July 2012
unique1- Due 23rd of July 2012
Simmy_12
Loz80
2012mum
catwoman and her kittens
DPNZ
Nic + Caleb + TTC - Due 7th August 2012
Anirtak
Love_Doves (I think)
Congratulations to all the new BFP's! What a lucky month November has turned out to be for so many of us!!! I wish you all the best for a healthy sticky pregnancy! I have been checking in regularly to see how everyone is going! To all those who have moved over to TTC December I hope you all get a very special gift from Santa.

Take care ladies, it has been awesome getting to know you through this journey. I'll definitely be checking in to see how everyone is going.
K

BFP!!!!

O M G!

That's great Tracey! Congratulations!!
I hope this pregnancy is much smoother for you x

Ah, Congratulations Anitrak, jumping up and down with joy for you!! Yay!! Don't worry about absence of IB, only 25% of people get it - and honesty, it freaked me out smile

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm doing inward jumps for me too (still at the inlaws and don't want them to suspect something is up). BTW, my BB hurt big time now... but not complaining b/c we want this bubba so much.

Adding myself to the lucky list.

Updating

~*Lucky List*~

Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11
Rumsmuggler – 30/11

(ANY NEWS???)

~*Pregnant*~

Simmy_12
Loz80
2012mum
catwoman and her kittens
DPNZ
Anirtak
traceyh09 - Due 10th August, 2012
Love_Doves (I think)

14 BFPs! December has a bit of work to do to beat that - get BD-ing ladies!!

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

I just noticed we're the same length along (according to the tickers) - but I am 14DPO. I guess the tickers count it differently (since it says your PG will be much shorter than mine) How exciting!!

double post, sorry

Updating

~*Lucky List*~

Manda2011 BFP- 24/11
AndiJ BFP - 29/11
Rumsmuggler – 30/11

(ANY NEWS???)

~*Pregnant*~

Simmy_12
Loz80
2012mum
catwoman and her kittens
DPNZ
Anirtak - 10th August 2012
traceyh09 - Due 10th August, 2012
Love_Doves (I think)

Thanks Tracey! Cool we are due on same day - stay sticky babies!! smile

I just noticed we're the same length along (according to the tickers) - but I am 14DPO. I guess the tickers count it differently (since it says your PG will be much shorter than mine) How exciting!!

What date was CD1 for you?

What date was CD1 for you?

that I don't know b/c of the MC. I think Nov 1. But, I had a positive OPK on the 16th Nov, which puts ovulation on the ~17th... So prenology (my ticker) puts conception at 18th.

Sign in to follow this topic