Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Aww Traceyh09 please try and stay positive. I know it's hard. I was feeling like crap yesterday (AF arrived) but today I woke up with a crazy rush of excitement like me and my hubby had just decided to start trying for our 1st baby. (We've been trying since May).

Wkyles1- I can't imagine what you're going through with the miscarriage at the moment but I do understand how you feel about your cousin. My sister in law has just announced she's pregnant and while I'm over the moon for her as I love her to pieces I'm dreading the 'so when are you two going to have a baby'.

Thank you....the same thing happened Christmas Day with my SIL and I spent the day in DH's old bedroom crying my eyes out. We already get the when are you two going to have a baby questions. Im so sick of saying "Oh we're trying" with a smile on my face that now I just say "We're not...it's a great feeling knowing that I can pack my bags and go to Paris with no worries at all."

Thank you....the same thing happened Christmas Day with my SIL and I spent the day in DH's old bedroom crying my eyes out. We already get the when are you two going to have a baby questions. Im so sick of saying "Oh we're trying" with a smile on my face that now I just say "We're not...it's a great feeling knowing that I can pack my bags and go to Paris with no worries at all."

Haha that Paris thing is awesome!
wkyles, it's horrible to hear about other peoples pregnancys when you've been and are going through such a hard time, thinking of you, GBH's.
I have a friend who like yourself had tried everything to have a baby for 10 years they decided to try IVF one last time and then look into adoption, she only had the 1 viable egg but it worked and they now have a gorgeous 2 yr old DS. This will happen for you aswell and you'll have your dear baby, hopefully very soon. take care, hope you feeling better soon xx
sad Sorry to hear that. It is sooo frustrating when everyone seems to be pregnant. We have been TTC for 10 months and in that time everyone around me seems to be having babies. Drives me nuts.

I'm sure next month will be your time. I certainly hope so.

Jenny

Hi girls.

As I sit here miscarrying for about the 13th time in 10 years my cousin has just announced to me that she is pregnant. This was her first month of trying and I just needed to let someone else know.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And to top it all off the weekend that we should ovulate is the weekend we are at DHs sisters house!

F**K when am I going to get a break????

Sorry vent over
Oh tracey and wykles, ladies i have been popping in and checking up on you guys, hugs, hugs, chocolate and hugs XXXX

i had found i had gotten to the stage of not even wanting bd with hubby, even though i knew we had to (duh) and we werent even going as long as you lovely ladies, my hat goes off to you, it is such a trying and emotionally charged time, wanting something so much and not having the power to get it. If it were any other goal you could achieve it like that!!!!

and wykles so not the same but we had people (still do) asking when we would try again after bubba passed.... our response was oh next year, want to get through headstone..... that shut them up for alittle..... so hard when everyone thinks that your business is theirs!!!!!

your time will come and my goodness you ladies will treasure your little poppets!!!! XXXXX

Hi girls.

As I sit here miscarrying for about the 13th time in 10 years my cousin has just announced to me that she is pregnant. This was her first month of trying and I just needed to let someone else know.

And to top it all off the weekend that we should ovulate is the weekend we are at DHs sisters house!

Sorry vent over

So sorry hun. My heart really goes out to you. I am so sorry thet you're having to go throught yet another MC sad

I know what it's like to be surrounded by pregnant people who are oh so happy to tell you all about their pregnancy and how they weren't trying or got pregnant first try! It's so annoying and frustrating! And then the quesitons about "when are you going to have a baby?" really pi$$ me off! (and the people always asking me are my parents!!!!!!!) Just hang in there - I've got my fingers crossed that it will happen for you soon!

Vent away - we know how you feel!
Hugs xx

Thanks for the kind words Fairygirl... they help smile

hope that your pregnancy is progressing well.

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Hello everyone

We have been ttc for a few months now, after making the very big decision to jump back in for round two of parenting - we have two children aged nearly 13 & 11.
I had my two children when I was quite a bit younger so conceiving them seemed to be very easy roll eyes
Not finding it quite so easy this time, but am hoping it will happen soon. Am glad to find other people on here that are going through the same thing.
Hi girls - I really hope to be joning you all in this thread.

It is cycle day 2 for me and after a bit of thinking I really cant let go of the idea of another baby and plan to beg hubby for just one more month TTC (we agreed to try for a set time and then move on, that time has now ended). I have 5 more opk tests left and one preg test and this week I did not buy more (like normal). I think I know my patterns now (alth maybe not since TTC hasnt worked yet) and wil be more relaxed about it, if given a chance.

Any suggestions?? I dont plan to ask quite yet (only CD 2) but I have to play my cards right and ask at the right time I think????

Hi girls - I really hope to be joning you all in this thread.

It is cycle day 2 for me and after a bit of thinking I really cant let go of the idea of another baby and plan to beg hubby for just one more month TTC (we agreed to try for a set time and then move on, that time has now ended). I have 5 more opk tests left and one preg test and this week I did not buy more (like normal). I think I know my patterns now (alth maybe not since TTC hasnt worked yet) and wil be more relaxed about it, if given a chance.

Any suggestions?? I dont plan to ask quite yet (only CD 2) but I have to play my cards right and ask at the right time I think????

Maybe don't ask or bring it up with him ~ just carry on BDing without protection... who knows what could happen? smile Maybe a more relaxed approach is what you need (easier said than done, I know!)
Or maybe you could just ask DH to carry on until the end of the year, i mean it's only a couple of months... surely DH could give in to that?
Good luck!!

DH is walking around with a big smile on his face this morning because AF has left the building!!! YAY!
Please please please let this be my month!!

Hi girls.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry vent over

Great, big, massive hugs to you hun. I have been following your stories for a while now and my heart really goes out to you. I am so sorry that you are going through this again. Just know that we are here to help and support you through good and bad times.

AFM, I have decided that I can't wait until next year to ttc again. i am almost finished bleeding from this m/c and will wait until my next regular cycle before trying again. So you will not be getting rid of me that quick lol. wink I think that will put me into end Nov beginning Dec. I think I can deal with that.

I hope this month is as lucky as last and that everyone gets the BFP they want and deserve grin

Sign in to follow this topic