Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

DH is walking around with a big smile on his face this morning because AF has left the building!!! YAY!
Please please please let this be my month!!

Yay how exciting. I am actually jealous, have not bd in like 4 weeks (sorry tmi)can't wait for my turn lol. cool grin

I will keep everything crossed for you this month Mel. You well and truley deserve a BFP and very sticky baby wink

Hi girls - I really hope to be joning you all in this thread.

It is cycle day 2 for me and after a bit of thinking I really cant let go of the idea of another baby and plan to beg hubby for just one more month TTC (we agreed to try for a set time and then move on, that time has now ended). I have 5 more opk tests left and one preg test and this week I did not buy more (like normal). I think I know my patterns now (alth maybe not since TTC hasnt worked yet) and wil be more relaxed about it, if given a chance.

Any suggestions?? I dont plan to ask quite yet (only CD 2) but I have to play my cards right and ask at the right time I think????

I think the 'forgetting to try' is what did the trick for us with our dd. We had been trying for a year and was on clomid and one month I just decided that I didn't care what happened and was going to just enjoy bd with hubby (not that i don't). And bam it worked. Easier said than done I know but I kept myself super busy that I didn't even have time to think about babies or ttc.

I think maybe try just bd when you want but without protection. And if DH isn't keen on that then ask him to try until the end of the year. You could also plan a romantic weekend away around the time of ovulation, could spice things up and who knows maybe make a baby wink

Either way, good luck hun

last day of AF today YAY!!! and we're off to the Doc to discuss my cycles... I thought i was fairly regular.. but is turns out this has been my pattern since implanon removal last september
33, 35, 38, 42, 40, 29, 36, 29, 35, 47...
not very useful... Hopefully she can shed some light??

Also very tough weekend for me and hubby, dinner with great friends sat night and then helped them paint their Baby Room sun morn...
Hi ladies well I'm coming over from TTC October and I am hoping November will be our month I am CD2.
This is round 4 for DH and I and this cycle I am trying Evening primrose oil to try and increase my ewcm as I dont really get any so fingers crossed it works as I do feel this is our problem.

It is cycle day 2 for me and after a bit of thinking I really cant let go of the idea of another baby and plan to beg hubby for just one more month TTC (we agreed to try for a set time and then move on, that time has now ended). I have 5 more opk tests left and one preg test and this week I did not buy more (like normal). I think I know my patterns now (alth maybe not since TTC hasnt worked yet) and wil be more relaxed about it, if given a chance.

Any suggestions?? I dont plan to ask quite yet (only CD 2) but I have to play my cards right and ask at the right time I think????

I really hope your DH comes round and see's how much this means to you and hoping you can join us here.

Morning Ladies,

Well this morning i did a OPK Test cause i was having light cramping and it came back positive, it wasnt strong but the lines nearly matched so im guessing tomorrow will be my Oing day. But im going to get DP to BD this afternoon, tonight and tomorrow morning because i wont be home tomorrow night. This month will be my month!

Sorry to hear about some of the things you ladies are dealing with right now. Hoping it sorts itself out and you get your BFP this time round

Hi All,

First time on here, have been ttc for 7 months now. I was on Depo, hopefully november is my month !!

Goodluck to everyone out there.

Hello everyone

We have been ttc for a few months now, after making the very big decision to jump back in for round two of parenting - we have two children aged nearly 13 & 11.
I had my two children when I was quite a bit younger so conceiving them seemed to be very easy roll eyes
Not finding it quite so easy this time, but am hoping it will happen soon. Am glad to find other people on here that are going through the same thing.

Good luck with TTC. That's fantastic after such a big age gap. Good on you. smile

Good luck with trying to convince hubby to keep ttc. It took a bit of convincing to get my hubby on the ttc #3 bandwagon, but eventually he realised just how important it was to me. Keep prodding I say. Hehe. smile

DH is walking around with a big smile on his face this morning because AF has left the building!!! YAY!
Please please please let this be my month!!

Good luck Mel. You deserve it. smile

GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF FAIRY DUST TO EVERYONE!

Sorry to change the subject ladies, but could you all please vote for my dd Tamzyn

http://www.facebook.com/PumpkinPatchNZ?sk=app_117128218396116

She has a pink bib on, THANKS EVERYONE

Hi, sorry i don't really have any advice for you on how to convince DH, but totally understand how it's just impossible to just give up and forget about having another one, i'm not looking forward to my DH's cut off time. Best of luck, hope you can convince him and you get your BFP smile

Good luck for this month everyone smile

Sorry to change the subject ladies, but could you all please vote for my dd Tamzyn

http://www.facebook.com/PumpkinPatchNZ?sk=app_117128218396116

She has a pink bib on, THANKS EVERYONE

Voted smile she's very cute, Good luck smile

Voted smile she's very cute, Good luck smile

Thanks hun, she is growing so fast that I can't keep up with buying clothes anymore. Winning this would be amazing

Hi

Went to the FC today and everything with my IVF is progressing nicely so I am really pleased. They are going to take the eggs on Friday so I have a few more days for my folicles to develop. Looks like we may get as many as 13 by then.

I am a bit tired today, but I am sure that is normal. Looking forward to getting to the end now.

Hope everyone else is doing well also.

Jenny
Sign in to follow this topic