Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Sorry to change the subject ladies, but could you all please vote for my dd Tamzyn

http://www.facebook.com/PumpkinPatchNZ?sk=app_117128218396116

She has a pink bib on, THANKS EVERYONE

Done!
Good luck smile

Hi ladies. Considering buying some of the internet cheapies on ebay and just wondering if there was a certain kind better than the others? Or am I honestly wasting my time buying any online at all? roll eyes

[quote name='Racoon' date='24 October 2011 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1319420402' post='3081591'] Good luck with TTC. That's fantastic after such a big age gap. Good on you. smile It is a big age gap - took a long time to get to the decision. I wasn't well when my older two were little (pnd), and I'm so looking forward to a chance to do it again and enjoy being a Mum to little ones. I know I'm older and wiser now with more experience and I'll be on the out for symptoms of pnd again.

Hi ladies. Considering buying some of the internet cheapies on ebay and just wondering if there was a certain kind better than the others? Or am I honestly wasting my time buying any online at all? roll eyes

I use the internet cheapie OPK tests and I think they're fine. I can't really say anything about the internet cheapie pregnancy tests (because I haven't got a positive from them - because I haven't been pregnant when I used them! LOL!) Kirsty used them and posted about them last month - after getting her BFP with other tests, it was only about 5 days later that she got a BFP from the internet cheapies.

Hi Ladies smile,
I just did an Opk and I have two identical lines! So my question is, when am I ovulating???? I haven't had any ewcm so should I be BDing one more time????
K

I get mine from oraclefertility.com.au and they work for me.

Hi Ladies smile,
I just did an Opk and I have two identical lines! So my question is, when am I ovulating???? I haven't had any ewcm so should I be BDing one more time????
K

yes BD now once you get your positive you will O 12-36hr later.

Thanks Spinn84! Hopefully this is the month! Sending lots of sticky dust to you all.
K
Well after i got off after lunch i went and did another OPK and the lines were identical. So i surprised DP with his favourite meal put DD to bed a bit earlier and then went for a shower together. He asked me after if it was because i was nearly ready to O..
But now the deed is done. now lets WAIT!

sad AF just arrived... so sad...

back to the drawing board... sad Hopefully we all get BFP's this month

i was a day late and was so excited... but then all the tests showed BFN's... heres to hoping LOL

sad AF just arrived... so sad...

back to the drawing board... sad Hopefully we all get BFP's this month

i was a day late and was so excited... but then all the tests showed BFN's... heres to hoping LOL

BOOO where is the dislike button..............Have faith honi, it will happen. I have posted a thread with a beautiful song, have a listen to that, have faith nd just believe. I no how disappointing it is month after month with BFN.

Chin up, we r all here for u xxxx
I used a OPK last night and the test line was about the same mabye slightly lighter. Am i getting close to O?

Baby Dust to all xx

I used a OPK last night and the test line was about the same mabye slightly lighter. Am i getting close to O?

Baby Dust to all xx

U sure r, r u testing twice a day? I would think u would have a strong POS sometime tday.

Good luck nd get BDing lol
Sign in to follow this topic