Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

ttc August 2012 Lock Rss

Good Luck

I am hopefully going to start TTC in May/June. I say "I" because I still need DH to come around on the idea. Can I still join??
I have a boy and a girl and would be happy with anything. I am just hoping it doesn't take as long to concieve my 3rd as it did with my 2nd.
This will be my last pregnancy too.
hi ladies, could i join in....dont know if i am right for this group but am going to start trying for #3 at beginning of Nov......we also have 2 boys and to be honest i dont really care what we have but hubby has said a daughter would be nice. i am taking cranberry tabs and eating healthy and will try the timing b4 O but in the end i am not really fussed. my first DS took 6 months and DS2 was a little slip upp surprise lol. will have to have my 3rd Csection..was bit nervous about that already!
Hi Ladies,

I would like to join in as DH and I are currently trying and I'm hoping for my BFP in August smile

Thank you my_little_blessings for starting this thread!

This will be baby #1 for us and we are both really excited to start our little family.

Good luck ladies and I hope that we all get our BFP's really soon! smile I'm sending you all loads of sticky baby dust XX
my_little_blessings wrote:
Just wanted to start this post up.

We have 2 boys who are our little blessings and we would love to be bless with a girl since this will be my last pregnancy. But at the end of the day has long has the baby is happy and health we feel bless.

Anyone who wants to join please do, so we can give each other lots of support.

Thanks for starting this thread.
We are also ttc this month. This will be cycle #4, trying for baby #1, so hopefully we will have a BFP, as well as everyone esle this coming month!

TTC for your 1 or 3, having support from ppl in the same boat is very reassuring.

What I would like to ask, do you go through the same rollercoaster of emotions TTC #3, as you do for #1?
Steph, I am ttc #4 (we thought we were done at 3 but it just didn't feel 'right' yet) and we are going through all the same emotions.

Im currently on cd14 of a wacky cycle but I'm hoping 31days because tonight was our last be in hopes of getting a girl. But we would also be happy with either sex. We lost a baby at 10w before my youngest do health is a top priority. I'm hoping to test around the 7th smile oh and this would also be another c section for me

Hi all...yay August thread!!

Soooo for those that dont know already, we are TTC No 1, I came off the pill early June, had a 33 day cycle and now 2nd cycle CD11, been doing lots of BDing but now DH is on night shift so wont be home tonight, tomorrow or tuesday night....which might be optimum O time...not sure when I will ovulate though and if this next cycle will be shorter or what? Anyway will just keep BDing as much as possible...anyone else find that there isnt much point to knowing when you O if your partner isnt going to be there anyway lol??

It's great to be able to talk about this with you guys cos have only told two close friends that we are trying but even then you dont really talk about the ins and outs (pun intended lol) of it all...

Anyway hope August is the month for all of us, baby dust and best wishes to all smile xx

casgazbubz wrote:
Steph, I am ttc #4 (we thought we were done at 3 but it just didn't feel 'right' yet) and we are going through all the same emotions.

Im currently on cd14 of a wacky cycle but I'm hoping 31days because tonight was our last be in hopes of getting a girl. But we would also be happy with either sex. We lost a baby at 10w before my youngest do health is a top priority. I'm hoping to test around the 7th smile oh and this would also be another c section for me

I truly wish you the best of luck. To be blessed with 4 babies would be fantastic. Hope this one has excellent health for you. Best wishes.
Darn these wacky cycles......they are unpredictable. I'm 5 days late, but I think it's got more to do with stress, and I'm still getting over a cold from last week.
Hi all...so CD13....and was playing indoor soccer and got hit in the stomach...being a bit silly and freaking out that it would hurt bub (yes I realise it would be really, really really tiny if there was one lol!) or hinder my chances of conception this month. Egh.

Thinking I may have to give up indoor soccer for while we are TTC/pregnant...but then if it takes a while I will be missing out sad

Hey! Thanks for starting this thread. Hope it's ok for me to join?

We have been TTC #2 for 9 months now!! Our DD is 7 and we conceived her in our first month of trying. We assumed that it would be easy this time around too but nope!
Hi all! Joining in here.. I've been off birth control for 5 months and trying the whole time, even though I've only had a couple of cycles in that time. I have a one year old, and am still waiting for things to get back to normal since his birth!

I'm currently on CD3.. So still got a week or so until we can try again smile

My signatures wont work.. wahhhh!

ATM I have a foot in both Camps I'm in July thread for TTC but by the time I test they will be all gone cos it will be august. Af die around 4th but ill test if I'm over one week late so looks like I am here for a while...

I am in the 2ww now... O cramping has subsided so now the waiting begins...
Sign in to follow this topic