Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What are my chances? Lock Rss

Had a frozen embryo transfer 9 days ago which was day 14 of my cycle. It's day 24 tomorrow and I would normally be starting my period. This afternoon I had spotting and what looks like the start of my period. BUT are there any chances that this may be something else?
And I would love some advice or something as to how to deal with the saddness & guilt. This is my very last embryo and was last chance for another baby, so if this is my period starting, it is very sad for me, yet my guilt is because I shouldn't be sad because I have 2 beautiful boy angels which were the result of 2 seperate successful transfers.

Had a frozen embryo transfer 9 days ago which was day 14 of my cycle. It's day 24 tomorrow and I would normally be starting my period. This afternoon I had spotting and what looks like the start of my period. BUT are there any chances that this may be something else?
And I would love some advice or something as to how to deal with the saddness & guilt. This is my very last embryo and was last chance for another baby, so if this is my period starting, it is very sad for me, yet my guilt is because I shouldn't be sad because I have 2 beautiful boy angels which were the result of 2 seperate successful transfers.

48 reviews and not one bit of advice....?......I'm going a little stir crazy here. Is it spotting for another reason or is it the start of my period, I wish my body would tell me either way. Time is a real bugger sometimes

waiting is the most difficult time, i had 8 transfers before getting my son and will be starting again next year. Spotting can happen, i know of people who still got there periods through there whole pregnancy. My sister spotted on and off. But in saying that nobody else but you will know whats going on with your body, which is probably why no one has replied. Although you have to boys its normal to be devastated by it if it doesn't work. I really wish you the best of luck

waiting is the most difficult time, i had 8 transfers before getting my son and will be starting again next year. Spotting can happen, i know of people who still got there periods through there whole pregnancy. My sister spotted on and off. But in saying that nobody else but you will know whats going on with your body, which is probably why no one has replied. Although you have to boys its normal to be devastated by it if it doesn't work. I really wish you the best of luck

Thank you ... information is my greatest asset when i have no clue what's going on. i don't expect anyone to give me the answers to the unknown, it just helps hearing what others have been through...so again. Thank you for sharing

Thank you ... information is my greatest asset when i have no clue what's going on. i don't expect anyone to give me the answers to the unknown, it just helps hearing what others have been through...so again. Thank you for sharing

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Its such a hard time and waiting feels like a life time. Good luck would love to know how u go
Thanks again for sharing. I ended up having the worst period I've had in a while and the Dr said not to go in for the pregnancy blood tests. My body seems to be very confused though, cause this afternoon I'm lactating??????? I'm thinking it's mind over matter and after going through the process of IVF maybe it was preparing for pregnancy before I was even pregnant....weird !!!..but again, thanks for those that shared while i was going through a panic attack..lol....and prayers and well wishes for your future.
Sign in to follow this topic