Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

thanks Lock Rss

And hang on a second, I MAY no even be pregnant. I was just asking for support, as i slept with someone else and had no idea how to react.
You know what, everyone that has called me immature, grow the f**K up yourselves, ohhh just because you are married and are ttc or have a baby makes YOU more mature than me?? GROW UP yourselves for being so damn cruel.

Stop pretending you are all so grown up. Having a husband and baby does not make you any more of a damn adult. I made a mistake, jeez.

Oh but thats ok, Im pretty sure you all have never made a misatke in your lives.

Ill let you all carry on with your lives...I have better things to do than sit around charting my days and waiting for a f**king miricle to happen.
You cheated, then slept with your Df.
Now thats mature isnt it.

Im not sure if this is even real.
If it is you wont find much sympathy.

Either way, gets some help.

YOU NEED IT.

i did read the other thread but decided to keep my mouth shut due to the nastiness going on.

its a shame that people automatically attack sometimes, but as they dont know you, you also dont know them..the topic may be close to the hearts of some. its takes all kinds and on a public forum you cant really expect anything else.

i cant give any advise on either thread because i havnt been in the situation myself and therefore dont feel its my place to advise or judge you or anyone else, i only comment on threads i can relate to or know something about.

i hope you do resolve this issue and have a happy ending, we all make mistakes, but its if we learn from them that matters and how we correct the carnage left behind.

in the future i guess it would be best not to put very personal issues that will no doubt cause fire on here (or any other public forum) esp if the comments your likely to get will upset you, and making this second thread will prob get you more tounge lashings unsure

all the best and hope everything works out X smile

THANKYOU!!!! X

And hang on a second, I MAY no even be pregnant. I was just asking for support, as i slept with someone else and had no idea how to react.
You know what, everyone that has called me immature, grow the f**K up yourselves, ohhh just because you are married and are ttc or have a baby makes YOU more mature than me?? GROW UP yourselves for being so damn cruel.

Stop pretending you are all so grown up. Having a husband and baby does not make you any more of a damn adult. I made a mistake, jeez.

Oh but thats ok, Im pretty sure you all have never made a misatke in your lives.

Ill let you all carry on with your lives...I have better things to do than sit around charting my days and waiting for a f**king miricle to happen.

Ok then.
Bye.

I didnt know what to do, and the responce i was looking for (which i happened to find) was to be honest with my df that i slept with someone.

That is the result i was looking for. What i was not looking for is people saying how immature i am, how i dont deserve him, how i am not mature enough to get married or have a baby.

So that is why I am pretty annoyed. I cheated , but that does NOT make me unfit to be a mother.

Jesus, imagine everyone in the entire world who have cheated once in their lives. Almost all of them have kids. So what does that mean? Because someone makes a mistake you cant have kids????

Thats messed up.

It is not soley the fact you cheated on your partner that is the main issue here for these ladies - you posted in the Planning for Pregnancy section - which means exactly that...planning

You have been endlessly posting about how much you want a baby and how you hope you are - then come on to post about obviously how unstable your relationship is... the women here are going to hell and back to realise their dream of becoming parents and you talk about having an abortion like it is nothing and it is able to be discarded because you made some wrong decisions - since when would that be this innocent babies fault??

That being said i think you have chosen the wrong forum to post in - perhaps general would have been more appropriate (although i tend to think you knew the slaying would be even worse there??)..

No one is saying because you cheated you wouldnt make a good mum... but if one fight can cause you to cheat on and hurt the one you love and in turn potentially sacrificing a child you so badly want - i dread to think what would happen if you did have a child and he/she were to let you down or dissapoint you... I think you need to sort out your relationship issues before actively TTC - as bringing a child into a already unsteady relationship will only make it all harder.
And also, I am really sorry to everyone I have offended. sad I am not a horrible person. I am not looking for attention or sympathy... I made a horrible mistake and im really upset about it.

sad

It is not soley the fact you cheated on your partner that is the main issue here for these ladies - you posted in the Planning for Pregnancy section - which means exactly that...planning

You have been endlessly posting about how much you want a baby and how you hope you are - then come on to post about obviously how unstable your relationship is... the women here are going to hell and back to realise their dream of becoming parents and you talk about having an abortion like it is nothing and it is able to be discarded because you made some wrong decisions - since when would that be this innocent babies fault??

That being said i think you have chosen the wrong forum to post in - perhaps general would have been more appropriate (although i tend to think you knew the slaying would be even worse there??)..

No one is saying because you cheated you wouldnt make a good mum... but if one fight can cause you to cheat on and hurt the one you love and in turn potentially sacrificing a child you so badly want - i dread to think what would happen if you did have a child and he/she were to let you down or dissapoint you... I think you need to sort out your relationship issues before actively TTC - as bringing a child into a already unsteady relationship will only make it all harder.

Did i ever say i wanted an abortion NO WAY. Previously to this post i had been ttc with my fiance. I lost a baby to misscarriage. I want a baby more than ANYTHING it would break my heart if i had to have an abortion. BUT THATS WHERE I AM ASKING, IN THE POST, FOR ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt want to have an abortion but keep a baby that i dont know if its mine???????

sorry for the capitals. im just so frusterated. sad.

Wow - you come here looking for support and this is what you really think of those that are struggling and doing everything they can to become parents.... if you truly wanted to become a mum like all your previous sympathy posts indicated then there is not anything you wouldnt do or any amount of time you wouldnt allow to get your f***king miracle.....and believe me children are just that - miracles that i hope every person on this TTC forum will experience...x

Did i ever say i wanted an abortion NO WAY. Previously to this post i had been ttc with my fiance. I lost a baby to misscarriage. I want a baby more than ANYTHING it would break my heart if i had to have an abortion. BUT THATS WHERE I AM ASKING, IN THE POST, FOR ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt want to have an abortion but keep a baby that i dont know if its mine???????

sorry for the capitals. im just so frusterated. sad.

Pretty sure whoever the father is you can be certain the baby is YOURS ...hmm
I've read both threads. Calling someone unfit to be a parent is just wrong. You do not know the person, nor they know you, so maybe some thought about how you'd feel if that was said to you, would be in order. I

Yes, the OP may be young, yes, she may be immature, but ALL of us have been there & done things that were stupid or regrettable. Not saying we've all cheated, I haven't but I have been cheated on. I guarantee she is not the only one on this forum who has cheated & admitted it.

On a different note: OP, I lived for over a decade believing I would never know the joy of having a child. If you are pregnant & do not wish to raise the child, please consider adoption. There are hundreds of couples who cannot have their own, who would be so grateful & give the baby a loving home. It saddens me, to think you would just go & terminate when there are other options.

All the best.

And also, I am really sorry to everyone I have offended. sad I am not a horrible person. I am not looking for attention or sympathy... I made a horrible mistake and im really upset about it.

sad

It is a bit late for that. You posted in Planning for pregnancy??? How you cheated on your DF and how unstable your relationship is?? And you might be pregnant don't know who the father is?? AND now you are saying you will just get an abortion? The ladies in this section are actually trying and wanting to keep their babies! I'm sure you have offended a lot of ppl including myself!

THANKYOU!!!! X

youve had 2 very difficult and hurtful lessons to learn, one being the situation your in and the other how to deal with the opinions and judgement by strangers (which you opened yourself to).

learn from both, i hope you got the answers in your other thread to help you know what to do next in your situation and continuing to backlash on this one is going to get you nowhere, if it were me id be having a hard time not reacting either but its not helping you to reasolve the things you need to.

this has just turned plain nasty now so i wont be following anymore, nina i hope you sort things out. everyone else, we're none of us angels in every respect (some less then others maybe) but maybe its time to let this one lie? xx love and light to you all
Sign in to follow this topic