Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

thanks Lock Rss

It is a forum for parents and those wanting to become parents, I do not see why her relationship problems do not fit into this category.... it is completelt relevant to parenting. Just because you see her "promiscuity" as an awful thing does not mean that it is. Women can have children whatever their sexual natures or beliefs, and even single women can have children. It is a public forum as well, anyone can post at any time. There are not "rules" about whether you may offend people who have been trying to have a baby and are unsuccessful. What makes you or anyone else on here any more worthy than Nina? Because she cheated on her partner? Is that it?!!!!!

I never said I was more worthy, but I feel that she should have posted this in a different section of the forum. She certainly isn't "planning for pregnancy" is she?

Her relationship problems dont fit in the PLANNING FOR PREGNANCY CATEGORY!
Maybe relationships would of been better???

Thank you Chloe!
You took the words right out of my mouth!
For someone to be looking for sympathy and trying to sound like a victim while talking about having an abortion and cheating on their partner, and posting it all in the PLANNING FOR PREGNANCY category is just not okay!

I didnt know what to do, and the responce i was looking for (which i happened to find) was to be honest with my df that i slept with someone.

That is the result i was looking for. What i was not looking for is people saying how immature i am, how i dont deserve him, how i am not mature enough to get married or have a baby.

So that is why I am pretty annoyed. I cheated , but that does NOT make me unfit to be a mother.

Jesus, imagine everyone in the entire world who have cheated once in their lives. Almost all of them have kids. So what does that mean? Because someone makes a mistake you cant have kids????

Thats messed up.

You keep going on about "listen to everyone, imagine all the people out there who have cheated in their lives...." UMMMMMMMM really...you think cheating is a common thing?? well not in serious, stable relationships it's not!!!

You keep going on about "listen to everyone, imagine all the people out there who have cheated in their lives...." UMMMMMMMM really...you think cheating is a common thing?? well not in serious, stable relationships it's not!!!

I'm sorry but that's crap. Plenty of people who have been or are in 'serious, stable relationships' have cheated or been cheated on. The type of relationship doesn't matter, it's the type of person who cheats.

And can everyone just drop this now? There's really nothing more to say, it's all been said before.

Nina you are very mature, If ebing mature these day means swearing and carrying on with crap as soon as you get a negative reply. What do you think people were going to write? I see that you ahve posted that your DF has cheated on you. Well that is a pretty good indication that your relationship is on the rocks and you should have left then. Yes people make mistakes and you weren't the first person to cheat nor will you be the last. However most people don't go and post about it on a public forum.

Honestly tell me as I really can't understand what were you hoping for from posting about it on here? We gave you advice and told you to tell your DF. You have to take the good with the bad, it wasn't like we were having a go at you for no reason. Anyway no matter how many negative things we say about you or the situation it will hurt you nowhere near as much as you hurt yourself.

One more thing before you start attacking people go back and read your Previous posts and see how all these wonderful women supported you every step of the way with your TTC.
Now to come in with my 2 cents worth... smile

Yes Nina you made a mistake. Cheating is hurtful to everyone involved, including yourself. I think that some alarm bells should have gone off for your if you chose to cheat on your partner because you had a fight. Was it tit for tat? Was it a bad coping mechanism? Was it a lapse in judgement? Who knows, but it was a monumental stuff up that may very well cost you your relationship.

I think most of the women on here are more angry that you posted in the planning for pregnancy thread (which I might add you have done AGAIN!!). These women are going through hard times and to see someone else who's been so obviously flippant and irresponsible to sprout off about how they cheated and might be pregnant and will get an abortion if they are is a major slap in the face. It's disrespectful and tactless to say the least.

To come to an forum and ask people what you should do is another mistake. None of us know you and therefore can pretty much say whatever we like about your situation. We can only comment on what you tell us. But for you to get all self righetous about the comments was a bit daft. What did you expect people to say??? Really??

You should be spending your time trying to mend your relationship with your partner, not fighting with people on here trying to justify your monumental c0ckup......

And this thread will be deleted in...3.....2......1... laugh

how can you not know if the baby is not yours, what a dumb comment who elses baby would be growing in you.I guess you mean your df's! What a soap opera of a life you live.I will leave it at that

I think it was a typo, no need to start on that.....

It is a forum for parents and those wanting to become parents, I do not see why her relationship problems do not fit into this category.... it is completelt relevant to parenting. Just because you see her "promiscuity" as an awful thing does not mean that it is. Women can have children whatever their sexual natures or beliefs, and even single women can have children. It is a public forum as well, anyone can post at any time. There are not "rules" about whether you may offend people who have been trying to have a baby and are unsuccessful. What makes you or anyone else on here any more worthy than Nina? Because she cheated on her partner? Is that it?!!!!!

Well said!
I really didn't want to get into this and my post is not in relation to nina09 at all. But...

Im disappointed and a little annoyed that a few comments had to point out that she is young as though that was the cause of her behaviour. Whenever anyone starts a vent or rant thread about how annoying it is when people assume things about young people or mothers alot of members are quick to jump to the 'your over sensitive /thinking' comments yet here you are doing it. Im not posting this to start crap I just wanted to point it out so maybe some of you will think twice next time you see one of those threads. We dont all come from the same backgrounds or social groups so somethings are more hurtful to some than others. And from my background and experiences that have happened to me when someone lumps certain attributes to young people it offends me.

I dont mean to imply that we aren't entitled to our opinions or that we need to contain ourselves to makes sure we dont step on any toes. I just wanted to point out that sometimes some people need to stop and think that maybe were that person lives and the social environment people are harsher or more judgmental on this topic.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic