Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Psychologist & Clairvoyant explains how to help conception

Psychologist & Clairvoyant explains how to help conception Lock Rss

If anyone is interested in a spiritual view of conception, (not religious) this is from a book of Doreen Virtue's - who has a Ph.D, and is a teacher in psychic ability, the afterlife and guardian angels etc. I read it, and thought it made sense, so wanted to share with you. (feel free to ask questions). It’s more or less about relaxing and the ideal state of mind & body to conceive. Read to the bottom, it will make sense!
In a combination of Doreen's and my own words, to simplify the subject...

"The union of two souls, calling together a third soul of a child, is among the most sacred rituals upon the earth.
On the deepest level, this process is conscious, with every party performing their function perfectly. Conscious child conception is the same as having awareness for other sacred activities like healing, manifestation and lucid dreaming. But there is the danger of blocking the whole process by allowing your brain to take over, as the “ego” (the irrational voice in your head) seeks to establish its power, strength and reality.
Your ego urges you to "accomplish" where as your soul simply asks you to enjoy the process.
With the ego in charge (e.g. WILLING something to happen, constantly stressing about it), there is a sense of strain, as if you are TRYING to make something occur. The soul simply desires to enjoy the process as it goes, to feel love, enjoyment etc along the way.
This is why so many couples who deeply desire a child, go childless. They have allowed strain and worry to intermingle with the sacred process of child conception, instead of practising joyful awareness. With great surrender, you erase pressures in your goal to bear a child. With gratitude shared during the time of coupling, you are closer to inviting a forthcoming child into your life.
The child's soul is reluctant to come forward when "she" senses strain within her parents minds. She seeks a time of peace and joy, because optimum manifestation of the embryo occurs during these conditions.
Why would a child choose to have her body conceived under arduous conditions, when she wants the best possible chance for it to thrive and grow strong? It is better that she wait until a moment of coupling which is engendered with sweet love. At that time, her mother’s womb is warm and inviting, and the child gladly leaps into the process of her body's conception.
A child surrounded in drama, pain or suffering would desire to conceive when her parents are straining for conception. This is all she knows, and that child will then have opportunities in life to notice and heal this pattern. For they will have to overcome more obstacles along the way. So much better then, to begin life on a peaceful note.
So when coupling with the intention of childbearing, wise parents will take measures to fill their life and heart with joy and gratitude, and will revel in the wisdom of their child’s decision to come forward at the optimum moment.
Rather than force the situation, they will surrender to each other’s arms with gratitude in the moment.
Wrapped in affection, the womb pulsates with love that is irresistible to the forthcoming child. With the attraction and pull in place, the Childs conception is inevitable".
mellow
huh
unsure
blink
There we go ladies, the solution to all fertility issues huh
Thanks for sharing that with us smile

It is a concept that I am familiar with and used to a degree during my journey of being a mum. My ideas however where much more simplistic and not so profound.

I do think that being relaxed about things and positive is a great way to approach conception.... and I am a person who has fertility issues.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Thanks for sharing that with us smile

It is a concept that I am familiar with and used to a degree during my journey of being a mum. My ideas however where much more simplistic and not so profound.

I do think that being relaxed about things and positive is a great way to approach conception.... and I am a person who has fertility issues.

Thanks Dansally, I think being open-minded is a great thing when you are faced with fertility issues. It definitely can't do any harm to learn stress techniques that's for sure! smile
Sign in to follow this topic