Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Rss

Hi gorgeous ladies!!

Well I thought I would start a Feb thread as I think it's going to take me that long for my levels to come down nd start this emotional journey of TTC.

So ladies who's in with me? Lets kick 2012 in the bum with a huge BFP nd a sticky little bean.

Good luck ladies

Sending loads of baby dust Xxxx
im with you! i think i have failed in my attempt for December and we are having a break in January. Just to get our S**T together. i dont know how you do it Dell. i have been trying for about as long as you and im over it and exhausted and get teary at the mention of babies. mind you SIL is in labour as we speak.

you are a legend to remain so positive all the time.

im with you! i think i have failed in my attempt for December and we are having a break in January. Just to get our S**T together. i dont know how you do it Dell. i have been trying for about as long as you and im over it and exhausted and get teary at the mention of babies. mind you SIL is in labour as we speak.

you are a legend to remain so positive all the time.

Think positive sweetheart nd keep believing nd have faith, our sticky little bean is coming soon.

I cnt give up on something we want more than anything.

Sry honi I cnt remember but r u taking vitamins?

Chin up gorgeous girl Xxx
your right. big girls pants always get the result you want!

this month i was taking pregnancy multi, EPO and baby aspirin as well as clomid 50mg. next month, even though i want to take a break ill take the vitex/b6 receipe and see howwe go.
Yes girls, I'm in too. Just finishing bleeding from my latest miscarriage - so am going to wait to get AF again before getting back on the horse so to speak - ha ha. I haven't canceled my Obstetrician appointment yet (was supposed to be seeing her next week when I'd have been 12 weeks), is it the done thing to see an Ob/Gyn to query why I might be having miscarriages??? Thinking about keeping my appointment with her to get her expert opinion. What do you think?

Yes girls, I'm in too. Just finishing bleeding from my latest miscarriage - so am going to wait to get AF again before getting back on the horse so to speak - ha ha. I haven't canceled my Obstetrician appointment yet (was supposed to be seeing her next week when I'd have been 12 weeks), is it the done thing to see an Ob/Gyn to query why I might be having miscarriages??? Thinking about keeping my appointment with her to get her expert opinion. What do you think?

Sry for ur losses sweetheart. May I ask how many mc u have had?

I would b taking Vitamin B6 which helps sustain a pregnancy esp with ppl that mc.

I would still go to the appointment nd c wot she has to say, no harm in trying to get some answers.

Good luck Xxx

Sry for ur losses sweetheart. May I ask how many mc u have had?

I would b taking Vitamin B6 which helps sustain a pregnancy esp with ppl that mc.

I would still go to the appointment nd c wot she has to say, no harm in trying to get some answers.

Good luck Xxx

Thanks Del, and I am sorry to hear your news too - have been keeping up with your journey (and yours rumsmuggler). I've had two dream pregnancies one after the other falling pregnant first month both times. Trying for number three is a bit tricky - still able to fall pregnant very easily but have mc'd two in a row now. First one was early and then this one I had a subchorionic haematoma and carried till 9wks. GP sent me for some blood tests today and I've just called my OB/GYN and have managed to get into her next week by changing my appointment from Preg to Gyn. What a drama - much easier to just have a baby ha ha ha.

I'm in for Feb too after a very very short cycle of just 14 days!

Good luck lovely ladies smile

I think I'm in for Feb too. I'm off to the gp tomorrow to get my stitches taken out from having my ectopic removed and hopefully she gives me the all clear to keep trying. Everyone (family wise) have been telling me take our time before me start ttc again, but DP and I are both keen to keep on going
i found i felt better after losing Ava to just get stuck back in. it varies for everyone but having a goal helps
Yes I kind of want to start right away again also. But, the sensible side of me is telling me to wait till after AF. I'll see what my Ob has to say next week. It seems everyone I ask has a different opinion. Has anyone ever heard of an actual reason why they say to wait for AF before starting again???

Yes I kind of want to start right away again also. But, the sensible side of me is telling me to wait till after AF. I'll see what my Ob has to say next week. It seems everyone I ask has a different opinion. Has anyone ever heard of an actual reason why they say to wait for AF before starting again???

It comes down to a personal nd emotional thing sweetheart rather than a medical thing. I no for my self nd my amazing supportive DH we need to jump straight back on that wagon nd try again, I need to for my own mental state nd to feel like I am actively trying for our dream. I hope that makes sense.
Sign in to follow this topic