Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Hi all, Im new to TTC. I have a 4 1/2 yr old boy, stillborn girl at term Nov 2010 and MC in June last year. Only just getting my head back into the game now. My cycles are really long, 36 days approx and I tend to O on day 24 which should be 22nd Jan. Have started temping just to make sure.

Sam37- they say to wait one cycle to make sure there is nothing left behind as it can cause you to MC again if there is but at the end of the day it really is your decision.

wishing everyone the best of luck
Hi Ladies,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your difficulties. I hope that 2012 is a year of happiness and wish fulfillment smile

I will be joining in on TTC for Feb. My Husband and I have been TTC for 2 months now and I have a long cycle about 34 to 40 days long. I hate it so much because I get that hope that maybe I am pregnant but then get crampy and AF shows up. So I thought I would join in on the forums with other lovely ladies that are on this journey also.

X
Hello Del, & everyone esle

I'm TTC asap hoping. Next one stay till full term.

( thinking. Of you del & your husband. ) sending. You both positive. Thoughts .xoxo

Hi Ladies,

I'm so sorry to hear about all of your difficulties. I hope that 2012 is a year of happiness and wish fulfillment smile

I will be joining in on TTC for Feb. My Husband and I have been TTC for 2 months now and I have a long cycle about 34 to 40 days long. I hate it so much because I get that hope that maybe I am pregnant but then get crampy and AF shows up. So I thought I would join in on the forums with other lovely ladies that are on this journey also.

X

Welcome sweetheart!

Have they said y u have such long cycles?

Do u have PCOS or ENDO? If not there r so vitamins u can take to help shorten ur cycles nd get them back into a normal range.

Good luck Xxx

Hi all, Im new to TTC. I have a 4 1/2 yr old boy, stillborn girl at term Nov 2010 and MC in June last year. Only just getting my head back into the game now. My cycles are really long, 36 days approx and I tend to O on day 24 which should be 22nd Jan. Have started temping just to make sure.

Sam37- they say to wait one cycle to make sure there is nothing left behind as it can cause you to MC again if there is but at the end of the day it really is your decision.

wishing everyone the best of luck

I am so sry for ur loss! I honestly no how u feel as I have been there as well. I wish u all the very best sweetheart nd hope u get ur miracle soon Xxxx

Hello Del, & everyone esle

I'm TTC asap hoping. Next one stay till full term.

( thinking. Of you del & your husband. ) sending. You both positive. Thoughts .xoxo

Thank u Xxx
Seeing as though we're so far off from any action in this thread thought I'd ask about some of the things you're doing to prepare your body to ttc - such as exercise, relaxation techniques, particular foods being eaten, etc??? I was feeling tip top until Christmas time when I started eating lots of crap I shouldn't have - lollies & chocolates mostly!! Time to get the sugar out of my system again and move the kilo I gained.

Welcome sweetheart!

Have they said y u have such long cycles?

Do u have PCOS or ENDO? If not there r so vitamins u can take to help shorten ur cycles nd get them back into a normal range.

Good luck Xxx

Thanks Del,

I had a laparoscopy about 2 years ago and they didn't find any ENDO. They did find one Cyst on one of my ovaries but the GYNO said that it shouldn't come back. My GP tested for PCOS but said that all my hormone levels were normal so it is very unlikely. I am doing the billings method and I have found that the months that my cycles get to about day 40 are when I have had a couple of stressful days around ovulation. Most months it's about 34 to 36. I was a bit concerned about the cyst coming back because I had so many ultrasounds before the laparoscopy and none of them showed any evidence of a cyst. The only reason I saw a GYNO is because one of the ladies I was working with at the time suggested it might be a good idea just incase I did have ENDO. The GYNO said to me in the first appointment that even though he couldn't see anything on the scans he would do the keyhole just to make sure.

Seeing as though we're so far off from any action in this thread thought I'd ask about some of the things you're doing to prepare your body to ttc - such as exercise, relaxation techniques, particular foods being eaten, etc??? I was feeling tip top until Christmas time when I started eating lots of crap I shouldn't have - lollies & chocolates mostly!! Time to get the sugar out of my system again and move the kilo I gained.

Hi Sam,

I have been reading alot of pregnancy books and have just tried to eat healthy and i've started doing more regular excercise. Christmas and New Years was a killer though! My mother in-law decided to bring out a bottle of Moet wacko I am going to look into doing pre-conception yoga classes here in Canberra that way I can move into the prenatal classes once I know I'm pregnant.

Good Luck X
Hey everyone,

I also like a couple of you are just recovering from a m/c (had a d&c yesterday) and so will be waiting till Feb to TTC again.
I'm hoping it doesn't take too long as we have had to battle endometriosis just to even have sex!

I have no idea about cycles and ovulation times etc, so am very new to this. smile

Hey everyone,

I also like a couple of you are just recovering from a m/c (had a d&c yesterday) and so will be waiting till Feb to TTC again.
I'm hoping it doesn't take too long as we have had to battle endometriosis just to even have sex!

I have no idea about cycles and ovulation times etc, so am very new to this. smile

Welcome sweetheart!!

Sry to hear of ur loss.

If u have any questions about TTC OV ect feel free to ask away nd we will try help u.
Thanks smile

This might be a stupid question but how long after/before your period do you ovulate? Is this the best time to get pregnant?

Sign in to follow this topic