Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

All good here. Blood test results are all clear so there's nothing 'wrong' with me - lol. Hoping then that last 2 mc's were just a freak event and I'm done with my bad luck now????? Still going to see Ob/Gyn this week to get 2nd opinion. What's everyone else up to?

Excellent news sweetheart Xxxx
Crazy crazy things going on in my body.....Y on earth do I have EWCM??? Body I thought I had u all figured out, ummmm u prove me wrong again!!

Crazy crazy things going on in my body.....Y on earth do I have EWCM??? Body I thought I had u all figured out, ummmm u prove me wrong again!!

hhmmmmm, well I just read somewhere yesterday that you can ovulate as early as 2 wks after a mc - so just go with it I guess <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

hhmmmmm, well I just read somewhere yesterday that you can ovulate as early as 2 wks after a mc - so just go with it I guess smile

That is true honi, but I still have HCG in my system
Morning all,

A few days ago, Sunday to be exact i posted on here for the 1st time, so AF arrived Sunday, (possibly TMI sorry) it was a browny colour which is normal for me that usually lasts a couple of days then turns pinky/red before the the full blown blood, well yesterday it started to ease off and this morning i have woken up to nothing, a clear liner and only the slightest bit of light brownish when i wipe. I have been feeling queezy the last few days but thought its just AF. This morning the queeziness has been quite noticeable and cramping aswell, something i rarely get with AF. Any advice, I am thinking that I wait the week out and see if she rears her head again and if not i may do a test on the weekend? Thanks ladies enjoy your day.

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

Morning all,

A few days ago, Sunday to be exact i posted on here for the 1st time, so AF arrived Sunday, (possibly TMI sorry) it was a browny colour which is normal for me that usually lasts a couple of days then turns pinky/red before the the full blown blood, well yesterday it started to ease off and this morning i have woken up to nothing, a clear liner and only the slightest bit of light brownish when i wipe. I have been feeling queezy the last few days but thought its just AF. This morning the queeziness has been quite noticeable and cramping aswell, something i rarely get with AF. Any advice, I am thinking that I wait the week out and see if she rears her head again and if not i may do a test on the weekend? Thanks ladies enjoy your day.

It could b IB honi. U would b able to test now nd u have positive signs for pregnany......Good luck Xxx

i hope you dont mind me asking this but what made them say you lost this last pregnancy? have you passed it yet?

Because ultrasound showed I had lost my 3 babies

ok, sorry to ask i was just wondering if maybe one had stuck hence the HCG and the EWCM.

hope everything sorts itself out soon.

My HCG levels were very high so they take a long time to come down
Hi Del,

I've been following your story. I just want to wish you all the best of luck in your ttc journey. I'm so sorry you lost your 3 angels. I have 2 DD's. DD2 was conceived after 2 years and 2 attempts at ivf. I had a missed m/s on my 1st ivf attempt at 6 weeks. DD2 was conceived 2nd go. She will be 9 months tomorrow.

I think all you ladies ttc are so brave and resilient to keep trying. I know what it's like to get af month after month when all you want is a BFP. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get your miracles soon .xx

Hi Del

I am just wondering if you have considered trying a couple of cycles without any assistance like Clomid. You seem to be concieving regularly now so I am thinking that, if your body is in its natural state, you may have a better chance for a sticky bub. Plus the chances are that you will only concieve 1 baby and that might put less pressure on your body.

The only reason I mention it is because, although fertility interventions do work, our body is designed to do this. Perhaps you may have more success on your own, in a pure state.

I am really just thinking out loud so please feel free to tell me to be quiet.

Jen

Hi Del

I am just wondering if you have considered trying a couple of cycles without any assistance like Clomid. You seem to be concieving regularly now so I am thinking that, if your body is in its natural state, you may have a better chance for a sticky bub. Plus the chances are that you will only concieve 1 baby and that might put less pressure on your body.

The only reason I mention it is because, although fertility interventions do work, our body is designed to do this. Perhaps you may have more success on your own, in a pure state.

I am really just thinking out loud so please feel free to tell me to be quiet.

Jen

Jenny my last pregnancy was on a natural cycle. First BFP clomid, 2nd BFP natural
I should never have assumed. I am so sorry. I was trying to help and instead I have crossed the line. sad

Jenny my last pregnancy was on a natural cycle. First BFP clomid, 2nd BFP natural
Sign in to follow this topic