Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Good morning ladies... got good news. I got my BFP this morning smile Think I'm in a bit of shock, as we only started trying a month ago! Let the journey begin smile

And sending all the TTC ladies lots of sticky baby dust xox

Congrats Lyra!!! So happy for you that is fantastic news! Good luck for the next 9 months of an amazing journey grin xx

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

So much to catch up on, I have only jest been able to log onto huggies since last week.

How is everyone?

I have everything crossed March is going to b everyone's month.

AFM: I spent Sunday in the ED, I woke with my bed full of blood (TMI) then I was soaking a pad every 20 mins nd had intense pains. I ended up with having to have a D nd C nd a blood transfusion as I had lost to much blood. I am looking at a positive out of a negative, at least I no where my body is at nd I am super excited for this whole nightmare to b over with nd get on with getting our BFP nd more importantly a sticky little bean. So bring on March nd lets all get our BFP's.

Xxxxxxx

Del I'm so sorry to hear about your loss sad But I am so happy that you can still stay strong and stay positive about it all. I wish with all my heart that the next sticky bean stays put and meets you with a smiling face 9 months later! Your such an inspiration! xx

Del I'm so sorry to hear about your loss sad But I am so happy that you can still stay strong and stay positive about it all. I wish with all my heart that the next sticky bean stays put and meets you with a smiling face 9 months later! Your such an inspiration! xx

Thank u very much sweetie Xxxx

Good luck to u also Xxx
AFM AF arrived this morning. I'm not too upset by it as I had prepared myself for a negative so I didn't get so thrown by it if it wasn't our month. The funny thing is I had cramps on Sunday then pretty much nothing yesterday. So I decided if I woke up this morning still with no cramps and no AF I would do a HPT. I woke up with nothing so I tested and BFN. Only about an hour or two later AF showed her ugly face. It happens to me everytime! I give in and do a test even with being a couple of days late and she shows up pretty much straight after the test!!

Anyway I am going through a job application ATM and will need to do the interview and all of that so DH and I decided that we will give TTC a break for March. We just have so much going on and I don't want to be stressed out with TTC and everything else. I want to stay relaxed and calm about it to give us a better chance on convceiving. So I guess I'll be entering the April TTC thread. I'm hoping the rest of you have your BFP's before then though grin

I will still be watching the threads to see how everyone is going as I don't want to miss everyone else's very exciting news!

Sending lots of baby dust to you all!!
XX

Congrats Lyra!!! So happy for you that is fantastic news! Good luck for the next 9 months of an amazing journey grin xx

Thank u so much smile

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

So much to catch up on, I have only jest been able to log onto huggies since last week.

How is everyone?

AFM: I spent Sunday in the ED, I woke with my bed full of blood (TMI) then I was soaking a pad every 20 mins nd had intense pains. I ended up with having to have a D nd C nd a blood transfusion as I had lost to much blood. I am looking at a positive out of a negative, at least I no where my body is at nd I am super excited for this whole nightmare to b over with nd get on with getting our BFP nd more importantly a sticky little bean. So bring on March nd lets all get our BFP's.

Xxxxxxx

Del, So sorry to hear this happened to you. Wishing you the best of luck for a quick recovery and all the best for next March!!!

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

How is everyone?

Xxxxxxx

Hi Del, I just wanted to jump in here and say OMG I am so sorry what you had to go through! That sounds just awful sad Were you pregnant again? I really hope you recover quick. Take care hun xx

Hi Del, I just wanted to jump in here and say OMG I am so sorry what you had to go through! That sounds just awful sad Were you pregnant again? I really hope you recover quick. Take care hun xx

No sweetie I wasn't pregnant again, It was my first AF since the triplets nd I still had tissue left over which made for intense pain nd loads of blood loss. I am ok now tho, positive thoughts nd super excited about getting our sticky little bean in 2012.

Thank u sweetheart Xxx

No sweetie I wasn't pregnant again, It was my first AF since the triplets nd I still had tissue left over which made for intense pain nd loads of blood loss. I am ok now tho, positive thoughts nd super excited about getting our sticky little bean in 2012.

Thank u sweetheart Xxx

Oh poor you, it has been a long process hasn't it sad Still I guess now you have had the D&C etc, hopefully your body will be ready to get back to normal and start with the baby-making again! Take care xx

Hi Ladies....

Been awhile since i have been on, hope you are all doing well. Just thought i'd update you all and let you know i finally got my BFP!!!

Still very early days though, had my bloods done monday go back to the doc tomorrow. From what the docs already worked out my due date will be around the 26th October smile

Thanks again for the lovely support that you guys provide

Hi Del, sorry you had to go through that. I've been dealing with something similar. My first AF after my miscarriage in December resulted in weeks of bleeding and pain. They think I also had retained product but because I was on Chinese Herbs I think they were dragging it out me. By the time I finally got around to getting a scan all my symptoms had stopped but now I'm being treated for endometritis (just an infection of the endometrium). What a saga. Hopefully once this massive dose of antibiotics are done I'll be back on track. Hope you're feeling better now.

Good morning ladies... got good news. I got my BFP this morning smile Think I'm in a bit of shock, as we only started trying a month ago! Let the journey begin smile

And sending all the TTC ladies lots of sticky baby dust xox

congrats lyra h&h 9 months to you smile
Sign in to follow this topic