Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Hi Ladies....

Been awhile since i have been on, hope you are all doing well. Just thought i'd update you all and let you know i finally got my BFP!!!

Still very early days though, had my bloods done monday go back to the doc tomorrow. From what the docs already worked out my due date will be around the 26th October smile

Thanks again for the lovely support that you guys provide

congrats writetoleasha h&h 9 months
Hi ladies - brand new on here! I'm currently TTC and have been for about 18 months now but have only been using charts/temps etc for the past 12 months. I'm usually 27/28 day cycles and for about the past 4-5 months have been testing 3-4 days before i'm due. This month I decided to stop testing and just wait for it to arrive. Was due on 24/2 (day 28), currently day 33 - never been this late before, latest was day 30 about 6 months ago. Haven't done a test yet - trying to hold off as long as I can so that i'm not disappointed again with a negative. I'm thinking about testing on the weekend as that will be 8-9 days late. What are the chances of a false negative that many days late? I'm feeling scared to test, but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up!!!
Hi ladies - brand new on here! I'm currently TTC and have been for about 18 months now but have only been using charts/temps etc for the past 12 months. I'm usually 27/28 day cycles and for about the past 4-5 months have been testing 3-4 days before i'm due. This month I decided to stop testing and just wait for it to arrive. Was due on 24/2 (day 28), currently day 33 - never been this late before, latest was day 30 about 6 months ago. Haven't done a test yet - trying to hold off as long as I can so that i'm not disappointed again with a negative. I'm thinking about testing on the weekend as that will be 8-9 days late. What are the chances of a false negative that many days late? I'm feeling scared to test, but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up!!!

YAY!!!! I got a BFP!! So exciting. Thanks so much del for the link for the OPKs and the list of your combo. First month on your combo and a BFP!! So happy.

Wooohoooo so exciting.............CONGRATS, wishing u a happy healthy 9 months Xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic