Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

I should never have assumed. I am so sorry. I was trying to help and instead I have crossed the line. <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span>

Awww sweetheart u r fine, I appreciate ur thought nd trying to help. Dnt b sry for ever trying to help someone.

i would be testing now.

Oohhh I'm too nervous, i will wait the next few days out and see what happens, will keep you posted.

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

Hi Lovely Ladies,

I'm hoping your all having a good week so far. This is my first week back at work sad

I'm sorry that things aren't going so well for some of you but I'm sending you lots of babydust and praying that 2012 is your year!

I am only a newbie to TTC. DH (24) & me (21) have been married for just over a year now and since we got married we haven't been TTC but we haven't not been TTC. We decided to do the Billings Method so that we don't have to use protection because as I'm sure you all know that without is just so much better! Sorry if that is TMI smile But we were careful when I noticed CM.

My doctors knows that we are now officially TTC. The last time I saw her she said to me that she is surprised that I haven't conceived yet. This made me really worried and now when AF arrives it pops into my head that something is wrong. The first month we tried I think I put DH off (WHO KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE!) But I have read so many articles and pregnancy books about how your body works and what to do to increase your chances. Even though once I get the BFP (Hope one day I do anyway FX) I'll be happy that I know everything I do but ATM I'm worried I will put to much pressure on myself when I'm fertile and when AF arrives. I also have a longer cycle which makes the wait longer before I can take a HPT. I now refuse to use one unless I get to CD42 and I have cramps.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit more about myself - hoping I didn't share too much)

I would love to hear about anyone else's journey and feelings during the month, if any smile

Sending lots of babydust to you all!

XO

Oohhh I'm too nervous, i will wait the next few days out and see what happens, will keep you posted.

I know the feeling! I have done a few too many HPT's and they have all been negative and then AF arrives that night or the next day! I am terrified of doing any now. That's why I'll wait until CD42 before I'll even consider it smile

Good luck on the BFP! Sending lots of Babydust your way!

XO

Hi Lovely Ladies,

I'm hoping your all having a good week so far. This is my first week back at work sad

I'm sorry that things aren't going so well for some of you but I'm sending you lots of babydust and praying that 2012 is your year!

I am only a newbie to TTC. DH (24) & me (21) have been married for just over a year now and since we got married we haven't been TTC but we haven't not been TTC. We decided to do the Billings Method so that we don't have to use protection because as I'm sure you all know that without is just so much better! Sorry if that is TMI smile But we were careful when I noticed CM.

My doctors knows that we are now officially TTC. The last time I saw her she said to me that she is surprised that I haven't conceived yet. This made me really worried and now when AF arrives it pops into my head that something is wrong. The first month we tried I think I put DH off (WHO KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE!) But I have read so many articles and pregnancy books about how your body works and what to do to increase your chances. Even though once I get the BFP (Hope one day I do anyway FX) I'll be happy that I know everything I do but ATM I'm worried I will put to much pressure on myself when I'm fertile and when AF arrives. I also have a longer cycle which makes the wait longer before I can take a HPT. I now refuse to use one unless I get to CD42 and I have cramps.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit more about myself - hoping I didn't share too much)

I would love to hear about anyone else's journey and feelings during the month, if any smile

Sending lots of babydust to you all!

XO

Hi Kelly!!!

TTC is such emotional journey nd its really important that u dnt put to much pressure on ur self or ur DH, it's stressful enough with out adding unneeded pressure of urself.

U have really long cycles r u taking any vitamins?

[left] it's really important to pay special attention to our men on this TTC journey. We sometimes think men r men nd they seem to have a blahzay approach nd dnt show there emotions when in actual fact they r shattered just as much as we r. We sometimes r a little selfish in thinking it's us that go through the ***, pills, af, pms ect but the fact is if ur TTC then u BOTH have come to want to start a family nd the men r just as excited as u r nd also share ur disappointments, the highs, the lows nd all that goes with it. It's really important that u try nd keep the romance alive when BDing nd keep that spark going, maybe make "date nights" or just make him feel special at times, to often the men end up feeling like there only needed in the bedroom when its "that time" when the big O rolls around so they feel used just for there sperm. [/left]
[left]Yes we have feelings nd emotions as well nd we need to have some affection but somehow us women no how to keep everything in check, we have our huge cry when AF arrives, or a HPT says BFN but we quickly get over it to some point nd more forward to the nxt month ahead, our poor men on the other hand dnt get over it like we do. [/left]
[left]My DH did feel like this when we first started TTC but after a long deep nd meaningful I realised he was shattered to every month we didn't get our BFP, so now I pay special attention to him, not that I didn't b4 but I dnt allow him to feel like he is just a sperm bank. [/left]
[left]Anyhow I have really rambled here lol so I hope u all get wot I was trying to say nd it wasn't just all dribble lol lol[/left]
[left]
[/left]
[left]AFM- [/left][left]My DH nd I lost our beautiful twin boys full term at birth early in 2010 then not long after that I fell pregnant again but sadly MC. So for the last 20 months we have have been trying, I have done 7 rounds of clomid nd about to do my 8th. I had another MC the other month (not anything to do with clomid, sadly it was just 1 of those things) then I never got AF for the nxt cycle (no clomid) nd got my BFP on the 19th of Dec. I am MC as we speak, we were having triplets, so now I am having bloods drawn every 48 hours till my levels go back to zero nd I can get back on the TTC journey. I started with really high levels due to them being triplets so its taking awhile to come down but they r coming down at a steady rate, yesterdays levels was 2389 which is high still but the doc is hopeful that by the end of nxt week they should b back to zero.[/left][left] [/left]
[left]For all the new ladies I strongly suggest u get on vitamins I can share with u my vitamin combo for both u nd ur DH, its really important that the men r on them as well. I got my BFP's on the combo also a few other ladies have also gone on to get there BFP shortly after starting the combo. [/left]
[left]I wish u all the luck in the world nd hope that ur journey is a short 1[/left]
[left]Take care[/left]
Girls sadness alert!!!!

on saturday i had a BFP... on sunday i was in emergency because my GP had sent me and i had pains on my left side... they took bloods and my HCG level was 35... but they were saying i was having an ectopic pregnancy... i had a scan done and they could not see anything, so they organise an appointment with acute care... Monday they tell me that i had a pregnancy of unknown location and that it was not a new pregnancy, because i havent had a period then i could not possibly be pregnant with a new pregnancy... so they were telling me if my levels are not going down that they were going to pump me with anti cancer drugs WTF to clear it all out... but that would have made me radioactive for 3 months... Today i had a blood test andi was kind of hoping that my HCG levels would have doubled to indicate a new pregnancy but no it fell to 12... there is a positive in all this... at least my body is dealing with it... but my heart is in shreads because i have lost the same bub twice... sad

Girls sadness alert!!!!

on saturday i had a BFP... on sunday i was in emergency because my GP had sent me and i had pains on my left side... they took bloods and my HCG level was 35... but they were saying i was having an ectopic pregnancy... i had a scan done and they could not see anything, so they organise an appointment with acute care... Monday they tell me that i had a pregnancy of unknown location and that it was not a new pregnancy, because i havent had a period then i could not possibly be pregnant with a new pregnancy... so they were telling me if my levels are not going down that they were going to pump me with anti cancer drugs WTF to clear it all out... but that would have made me radioactive for 3 months... Today i had a blood test andi was kind of hoping that my HCG levels would have doubled to indicate a new pregnancy but no it fell to 12... there is a positive in all this... at least my body is dealing with it... but my heart is in shreads because i have lost the same bub twice... sad

Oh sweetheart I am sooooooo sry for ur loss. The drug they r talking about is methotrexate nd it helps disolove the cells in the tube, I personally would not recommend it as 9 times out of 10 u still end up having a operation so I would op for that instead of the metho. Did they c it was ectopic on the ultrasound? If ur numbers r decreasing then that's a good thing. So u haven't started bleeding yet? I am a little confused wot they mean by "old" pregnancy, did u get AF last month then u just missed this month? or have u missed 2 AF?
Hi Del,

Thank you for that advice! I'm really sorry about your loss, I could not even image losing a baby at full term let alone two! You provide so much support and advice for the ladies on here so thank you! I'm sending you lots of babydust and hope that 2012 will bring you more happiness smile

My DH doesn't understand yet why I cry when AF arrives. But I can't blame him we have only had one cycle of TTC. He doesn't take into consideration the past 12 months of riskies. I waited for him to be ready and it was music to my ears when he finally said to me that he wanted to TTC. I still say to him are you sure because he used to say it as a kind of joke e.g DH: wanna go make a baby? Me: Really? grin DH: No.

I will definately try to make him feel more loved instead of a sperm bank next cycle. DH has gone to Japan for 2 weeks with a mate and it just happened that I was fertile midway between his absence sad

I have been taking Elevit for about 12 months now because we weren't being careful all the time I wanted to know that if I did fall pregnant that at least I had a vitamin. My DH did take Menevit for the last cycle.

I would love to know what Vitamins you are taking and DH?

XO

Girls sadness alert!!!!

Catwoman I am so sorry for your loss! XO

Hi Del,

Thank you for that advice! I'm really sorry about your loss, I could not even image losing a baby at full term let alone two! You provide so much support and advice for the ladies on here so thank you! I'm sending you lots of babydust and hope that 2012 will bring you more happiness smile

My DH doesn't understand yet why I cry when AF arrives. But I can't blame him we have only had one cycle of TTC. He doesn't take into consideration the past 12 months of riskies. I waited for him to be ready and it was music to my ears when he finally said to me that he wanted to TTC. I still say to him are you sure because he used to say it as a kind of joke e.g DH: wanna go make a baby? Me: Really? grin DH: No.

I will definately try to make him feel more loved instead of a sperm bank next cycle. DH has gone to Japan for 2 weeks with a mate and it just happened that I was fertile midway between his absence sad

I have been taking Elevit for about 12 months now because we weren't being careful all the time I wanted to know that if I did fall pregnant that at least I had a vitamin. My DH did take Menevit for the last cycle.

I would love to know what Vitamins you are taking and DH?

XO

[left]VITAMIN COMBO[/left]
[left]DH:[/left]
[left]Menevit or u can use spermMax.....boast sperm count, morph nd motility[/left]
[left]Vitamin C 1000mg take 2 tablets a day, he can take them any time of the day[/left]
[left]Zinc 1 tablet a day....Helps stop sperm from going clumpy[/left][left] [/left][left] ME:[/left]
[left]2000mg of vitex,- Take from AF to O...Helps regulates ur hormones nd get them all in order.[/left]
[left]100mg of B6......B6 helps u sustain a pregnancy nd keep ur lining how it should b[/left]
[left]400mg of folic acid,[/left]
[left]2000mg of EPO - 1 tablet 3x a day from AF to O......Is for more EWCM u can never have enough.[/left]

Girls sadness alert!!!!

I'm so sorry this has happened hun!
I agree with Del, ask for a D&C rather than the medication. At least it will be all over with once you've had the D&C, rather than having to wait 3 months!
Sending hugs x

[left]VITAMIN COMBO[/left]
[left]DH:[/left]
[left]Menevit or u can use spermMax.....boast sperm count, morph nd motility[/left]
[left]Vitamin C 1000mg take 2 tablets a day, he can take them any time of the day[/left]
[left]Zinc 1 tablet a day....Helps stop sperm from going clumpy[/left][left] [/left][left] ME:[/left]
[left]2000mg of vitex,- Take from AF to O...Helps regulates ur hormones nd get them all in order.[/left]
[left]100mg of B6......B6 helps u sustain a pregnancy nd keep ur lining how it should b[/left]
[left]400mg of folic acid,[/left]
[left]2000mg of EPO - 1 tablet 3x a day from AF to O......Is for more EWCM u can never have enough.[/left]

Thank Del, I will give them a go. My doctor got a test done to check my hormones and she said they were all normal. Do you still recommend the Vitex?
Sign in to follow this topic