Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Thank Del, I will give them a go. My doctor got a test done to check my hormones and she said they were all normal. Do you still recommend the Vitex?

I sure do I swear by it nd so do a lot of other ladies

Ok, well I will give it a go! grin

Oh sweetheart I am sooooooo sry for ur loss. The drug they r talking about is methotrexate nd it helps disolove the cells in the tube, I personally would not recommend it as 9 times out of 10 u still end up having a operation so I would op for that instead of the metho. Did they c it was ectopic on the ultrasound? If ur numbers r decreasing then that's a good thing. So u haven't started bleeding yet? I am a little confused wot they mean by "old" pregnancy, did u get AF last month then u just missed this month? or have u missed 2 AF?

Hi Del

when you say op you mean D & C? because when she was talking to me she was talking about taking a felopian tube and ovary after if the methotrexate didnt work... but hopefully my levels will go to 0 ASAP they are going to make me have blood tests every week...

in the ultrasound they saw nothing... so they say there may be something really really small and they cant detect it...

As for the old pregnancy (as they put it) i havent had any AF since i became pregnant so that means 2 missed AF... i have to admit i cant wait for AF to arrive... (but only for this month) smile

I'm so sorry this has happened hun!
I agree with Del, ask for a D&C rather than the medication. At least it will be all over with once you've had the D&C, rather than having to wait 3 months!
Sending hugs x

Thanks Mel..xxx and happy birthday grin
sad to say that im back here again after going for my 12 week scan on friday to hear my 2 little ones didnt make it. taking jan/feb off and going to start ttc in march i think . just cannt get over that i lost both i would have been happy with one sad.

wishing everyone very sticky baby dust

sad to say that im back here again after going for my 12 week scan on friday to hear my 2 little ones didnt make it. taking jan/feb off and going to start ttc in march i think . just cannt get over that i lost both i would have been happy with one sad.

Awww sweetheart I am so sry to hear of ur loss nd I understand how u feel about not even being able to have 1, I felt the same nd still do about the triplets. Look after usrelf sweety, I am here if u need.

GBH's Xxxxx

Sorry Del,

I have another Q about the vitamin combo. Do you need to take them for a certain amount of time before you TTC?

Simmy, so sorry to hear! Good luck for March!

Sending lots of babydust your way!

So sorry to hear about your loss hun x
All the best for TTC in March.

Hi ladies, I hope you dont mind if I join you here... AF has decided to show up tonight sad

I was wondering what the next step you would suggest to take after TTC for 11 months, like should I go to my doctor and get a referral to a fertility doctor?.. I just dont know where to go from here.. I have PCOS but a regular cycle.. I just dont know, I hate not being in control unsure

Thanks ladies xx

Hi ladies, I hope you dont mind if I join you here... AF has decided to show up tonight sad

I was wondering what the next step you would suggest to take after TTC for 11 months, like should I go to my doctor and get a referral to a fertility doctor?.. I just dont know where to go from here.. I have PCOS but a regular cycle.. I just dont know, I hate not being in control unsure

Thanks ladies xx

Hi sweety!!!! Sry to hear the witch arrived on u.

I would suggest jumping on my vitamin combo that has been a success for a number of ladies, if ur interested let me no nd I will fill u in on it.

Thanks ladies xx

Hi Kirst,

Welcome and sorry about AF showing up! Personally I'm not too sure but I would definately see your doctor to find out what you should do next.

Good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust!

smile
Sign in to follow this topic