Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Thanks Sam, Im very in to the herbal thing, never thought to try a herbalist.
I have seen a few doctors re my PCOS... But because I have a regular cycle they tend to investigate no further!!
FX for a sticky bub for you very soon! X

How is everyone else?

Del I am thinking of giving your vitamins combo a go, where do you get the all from?

Where br u from honi Aus or NZ? that way I can help u go to the right place

Where br u from honi Aus or NZ? that way I can help u go to the right place

Thanks Del.. I am in Melbourne Australia.

You are such an amazing woman helping everyone!! Xx

Thanks Del.. I am in Melbourne Australia.

You are such an amazing woman helping everyone!! Xx

Cool I am in N.S.W lol

Do u have a chemist called "chemist wearhouse" near u? If not I can send u the link as u can buy off line from there if no is not near by. U can get all the vitamins from there nd they r so much cheaper than other places. Xxx

Cool I am in N.S.W lol

Do u have a chemist called "chemist wearhouse" near u? If not I can send u the link as u can buy off line from there if no is not near by. U can get all the vitamins from there nd they r so much cheaper than other places. Xxx

Thanks!! I have a chemist warehouses just down the road! I will head there on the weekend! Xx

Thanks!! I have a chemist warehouses just down the road! I will head there on the weekend! Xx

Awesome..........Good luck sweetheart Xxxx

Cool I am in N.S.W lol

Hey Del

I am in NSW too... I'm in penrith where are you?

Oh BTW yay my AF just arrived smile

Hey Del

I am in NSW too... I'm in penrith where are you?

Oh BTW yay my AF just arrived <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Woohooo baby making time

I am 1 hour away from the QLD boarder lol

Woohooo baby making time

I am 1 hour away from the QLD boarder lol

LOL

hey i am going to try your vitamin concoction especially the B6...

LOL

hey i am going to try your vitamin concoction especially the B6...

Excellent........Fx for ur BFP
Hey Girls, just found out I have a septum uterus which could explain for the MC at 8 wks and 3 poss MC at 4 wks. Dont know if it had anything to do with my stillbirth. Not sure what to do now, kinda lost. Dr suggested seeing a gyno about it and finding out weather or not they think surgery is the right path. Not cool, just want another bub like now

On that note does anyone know any good female gynos in brisbane, GF suggested Julie Lindstrom but she takes about 3 mths to get into

Hey Girls, just found out I have a septum uterus which could explain for the MC at 8 wks and 3 poss MC at 4 wks. Dont know if it had anything to do with my stillbirth. Not sure what to do now, kinda lost. Dr suggested seeing a gyno about it and finding out weather or not they think surgery is the right path. Not cool, just want another bub like now

On that note does anyone know any good female gynos in brisbane, GF suggested Julie Lindstrom but she takes about 3 mths to get into

That's sounds like a bummer Elena (though I really don't know what a septum uterus is???) I don't know of any Bris gynos as I'm in Sydney but I do know that most good ones have about a 3 month waiting list. Doesn't help when you want answers immediately hey? Might be worth the wait for a really good one though. Lot's of luck to you.

That's sounds like a bummer Elena (though I really don't know what a septum uterus is???) I don't know of any Bris gynos as I'm in Sydney but I do know that most good ones have about a 3 month waiting list. Doesn't help when you want answers immediately hey? Might be worth the wait for a really good one though. Lot's of luck to you.

Thankyou Sam37, I think I will keep trying in the mean time as I have carried two babies to term so I can do that

Septate uterus

This is where the inside of the uterus is divided by a muscular or fibrous wall, called the septum. The septum may extend only part way into the uterus (partial septate uterus) or it may reach as far as the cervix (complete septate uterus). Partial septates, affecting about 33 per cent of women with abnormalities, are more common than complete septates.

Read more: http://www.babycenter.com.au/pregnancy/complications/uterusabnormal/#ixzz1jBlElDYy
Sign in to follow this topic