Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Thankyou Sam37, I think I will keep trying in the mean time as I have carried two babies to term so I can do that

Septate uterus

This is where the inside of the uterus is divided by a muscular or fibrous wall, called the septum. The septum may extend only part way into the uterus (partial septate uterus) or it may reach as far as the cervix (complete septate uterus). Partial septates, affecting about 33 per cent of women with abnormalities, are more common than complete septates.

Read more: http://www.babycenter.com.au/pregnancy/complications/uterusabnormal/#ixzz1jBlElDYy

Wow - that does sound tricky. Did you have this always?

I've just returned from seeing my gyno who has given me much reassurance that my two mc's were most likely natures way of ending something that wasn't quite right. Things tend to go wrong a bit more often as we get older. And having pregnancies close together also makes things a bit riskier apparently. As I've already had two healthy pregnancies, chances are I'll be able to do it again. She's suggested I wait two cycles before trying again. I think I'll do just that. I've got plenty to keep me busy over the next few months with my eldest starting preschool, and I'm starting my Masters. And its my little ones birthday tomorrow so I best get in the kitchen now and start baking a cake!!! Basically I just need to chill out and let nature take its course I think. XXXX

this is the longest (sort of, if you dont count the M/C) its taken us so its a bit disheartening (although i know alot on here have been trying for much longer) though we are a bit older now but still quite young im 28 DH is 30. fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

Oh yes, you're still VERY young!! I'm impressed that you've got 3 already. I'll be 36 this year. We wanted four kids but I think we might call it quits after 3 now. I wish I had have met my husband 1o yrs earlier - lol. I hope you get your 4th little bundle soon. X

Oh yes, you're still VERY young!! I'm impressed that you've got 3 already. I'll be 36 this year. We wanted four kids but I think we might call it quits after 3 now. I wish I had have met my husband 1o yrs earlier - lol. I hope you get your 4th little bundle soon. X

I agree with Sam LOL..you are very young still... i am a dinosaur at 40 trying for my third...

Sam where are you in Sydney?
Hi ladies

after months of not so subtle hints and some 'slight' nagging my DF finally agreed to start TTC#4 grin

i had my mirena removed yesterday and have a very light AF (started yesterday morning) at the mo which is a complete fluke as i have an irregular cycle and never know when its going to arrive lol

im 26 and DF is 30. we have 1 DD who will be 5 in april and twin DSs (fraternal) who turned 2 last october. this will be our last baby then we will both be getting 'fixed' lol

Hi ladies

after months of not so subtle hints and some 'slight' nagging my DF finally agreed to start TTC#4 <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

i had my mirena removed yesterday and have a very light AF (started yesterday morning) at the mo which is a complete fluke as i have an irregular cycle and never know when its going to arrive lol

im 26 and DF is 30. we have 1 DD who will be 5 in april and twin DSs (fraternal) who turned 2 last october. this will be our last baby then we will both be getting 'fixed' lol

Welcome honi!!!!

Hoping ur journey is a start nd sweet 1

May I ask if ur twins were conceived naturally or fertility treatment?

I agree with Sam LOL..you are very young still... i am a dinosaur at 40 trying for my third...

Sam where are you in Sydney?

Hey Catwoman,

I'm in Blaxland in the Blue Mts - just up the road from Penrith. I think I saw someone was from Penrith on here - was it you???

May I ask if ur twins were conceived naturally or fertility treatment?

they were naturally conceived smile my mum is a fraternal twin and one of my cousins (mums side) had twins (unfortunatly one of hers passed away at 8days old) so we have a very good chance of having twins again lol

they were naturally conceived smile my mum is a fraternal twin and one of my cousins (mums side) had twins (unfortunatly one of hers passed away at 8days old) so we have a very good chance of having twins again lol

U sure do.........I had twins boys that passed away when I had them nd I just MC triplets, so like u I am high risk of having doubles nd triples

Hey Catwoman,

I'm in Blaxland in the Blue Mts - just up the road from Penrith. I think I saw someone was from Penrith on here - was it you???

yes it is me ... maybe we should have coffee
Hi Ladies!

I hope you've all had a lovely week! I'm not sure about the rest of you but I am very happy it is the weekend! smile

I went and saw my GP during the week to just ask if she had any suggestions about what to do while TTC e.g books to read, websites to check out. I thought I would share with you all what advice she gave me. I'm sure you have heard it before but there might also be newbies out there that haven't.

I asked her about vitamins and she told me that Elevit is the best, I also spoke to my cousin (who has had to go through IVF and is now pregnant with twins, she's also a scientist and researches everything lol) she also so told me that Elevit is the best. But it is up to you what you decide to take or if you take anything smile She did also say that Del's Vitamin Concoction is a good one too.

I have also been reading a book called the Birth Wars by Mary-Rose MacColl which I have found that to be very interesting because it makes you think more about whether to go Public or Private and choices of Midwives, Obstetricians, Home Birth, Birth Centres. The only thing that I'm not sure about is that the book was written in 2008. But I would definately recommend. My GP recommended reading Birth Skills by Juju Sundin. I do know that this forum is for women TTC but the only thing I seem to be able to do to take the pressure off myself and distract from obsessing about if I'm pregnant or not each month is looking further ahead.

I'm not sure if any of you are from the ACT but I am and my GP gave me the name of a website called Women's Centre for Health Matters and it has information for Women in the ACT. I haven't had a look yet but she said it is a very useful one smile They also have a Factsheet called Having a Baby in Canberra and explains all of your choices.

Have a great weekend everyone! Sending you all lots of babydust!

U sure do.........I had twins boys that passed away when I had them nd I just MC triplets, so like u I am high risk of having doubles nd triples

i am so sorry for your losses sad i cant imagine how hard it must have been/is for you. i really hope 2012 brings you your much wanted miracle/s xxx

AFM - my AF has well and truely arrived today - when i had the mirena i would only get a very light bleed for 2 days so this is the first proper one in over 18mths and it has knocked me about big time sad

DF has taken DD to a birthday party and dropped the twins off to his mum so that i could crash for a couple of hours. hopefully by the time they get home ill be feeling slightly more human lol

does anyone know if its ok to take folate tablets from 3yrs ago?
I stopped bleeding from my m/c about 11 days ago. Would be it be too early to have AF? I'm bleeding but not sure if its AF or left over m/c. My cycle is much longer normally so a bit confused. I know the body can do strange things. I'm almost over trying to figure it out. I'm just lazy and don't feel like having to go get a scan so hope its AF.

Sign in to follow this topic