Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Lock Rss

Ohhhhh test test! I was getting AF symptoms yesterday but just tested anyway and got my BFP. I still feel like AF is on its way today but keep testing to make sure I'm still pregnant

That makes me feel a little better because i was on a bit of a downer... but i am at work now and i have to wait till i get home... (but i have a strong belief she will be here in a couple of hours)

I so hope i am wrong... FX

are you going to see a Dr for a blood test?
Hi Ladies,

Would love to join this thread!
We are officially trying for the next one after miscarrying 7 months ago.

The big O should be today/tomorrow so hopefully fingers crossed, testing around the 20th. Although I really don't think I'll last that long! I can easily become a POAS addict!

It took us 2 years to conceive our now 2 year old girl and happened first try the second time around. Don't know which way we'll head this time. Hopefully a nice sticky bubba this time!

Nice to see all the BFP's popping up! smile

Fingers crossed for you all!
Sarah

Hi Ladies,

Would love to join this thread!
We are officially trying for the next one after miscarrying 7 months ago.

The big O should be today/tomorrow so hopefully fingers crossed, testing around the 20th. Although I really don't think I'll last that long! I can easily become a POAS addict!

It took us 2 years to conceive our now 2 year old girl and happened first try the second time around. Don't know which way we'll head this time. Hopefully a nice sticky bubba this time!

Nice to see all the BFP's popping up! smile

Fingers crossed for you all!
Sarah

Welcome and good luck and I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Hope it happens quickly for you.

AFM- So I got lazy with entering the last week or so of my temps I was just writing them down as I though I o'd on CD22 anyway after entering my temps into FF it has now put my O day as CD25 with a definate line my last one on CD22 was only dotted so it's now saying I am 8DPO not 11DPO. I did have cramping that day but my EWCM was on CD22.
ARGH so confusing this will be my longest cycle yet but I can definately see a clear thermal shift now but I dont think this had made my chances any better as we didn't BD that day as DH was working night shift so BD happened 3 days before O, I know it can still happen but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Hope all this makes sense

Hi everyone... i think i have a problem... i was expecting AF on MOnday, it didnt arrive but i had AF symptoms... yesterday all day had AF symptoms no AF but i did a HPT and it came back negative wake up this morning and still no AF... AF Symptoms are there but not as bad as the other 2 days...

i am at a loss as to what is going on.. just wondering could i still be preggers even though i have negative HPT results? i have never been this late before
hope you find out soon catwoman... its horrible waiting smile keep us posted!!

How many days past ovulation are you? Which pregnancy tests have u been using?

i am not sure when i ovulated... i am using clearblue (the digital one)

Hi everyone... i think i have a problem... i was expecting AF on MOnday, it didnt arrive but i had AF symptoms... yesterday all day had AF symptoms no AF but i did a HPT and it came back negative wake up this morning and still no AF... AF Symptoms are there but not as bad as the other 2 days...

i am at a loss as to what is going on.. just wondering could i still be preggers even though i have negative HPT results? i have never been this late before

Maybe you ovulated later than you think there for maybe AF isn't due yet.
I usually have a 32 day cycle but this one is already up to CD34 of whats going to be a 38 day cycle as I didn't O until CD25.

Maybe you ovulated later than you think there for maybe AF isn't due yet.
I usually have a 32 day cycle but this one is already up to CD34 of whats going to be a 38 day cycle as I didn't O until CD25.

you maybe right but i never had a cycle longer than 28 or 29 days... so i guess i will wait a few more days and test again...
Stupid AF arived today. angry didnt think i had much of a chance this month as hubby was away ov weekend! oh well april here i come!!! good luck ladies!!! xx

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

so much to catch up on..hope you're all well....only a week til testing and i'm doing okay not thinking about it too much. absolutely no signs, but then i'm not expecting any, anyway....never had any with first two pregnancies.
Hi Girls

it now been 5 days late... i think i will go to the drs and have a blood test if not later today definately tomorrow... to see what is going on... i hope i am preggers.. but who knows... i hate not knowing

Hi Girls

it now been 5 days late... i think i will go to the drs and have a blood test if not later today definately tomorrow... to see what is going on... i hope i am preggers.. but who knows... i hate not knowing

Good luck sweetie Xxx
Sign in to follow this topic