Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Lock Rss

Stupid AF arived today. angry didnt think i had much of a chance this month as hubby was away ov weekend! oh well april here i come!!! good luck ladies!!! xx

Sorry to hear AF arrived I dont think I'm in with a chance either this one as I O'd later than first thought sad
Good luck for next cycle

Hi Girls

it now been 5 days late... i think i will go to the drs and have a blood test if not later today definately tomorrow... to see what is going on... i hope i am preggers.. but who knows... i hate not knowing

I hope you get a positive answer, the not knowing does suck, I'm on CD36 of a usual 32 day cycle but I defiantly O'd later.

AFM- CD36 11DPO AF due Sunday or Monday and I defiantly think it will come if not sooner I had a temp drop this morning not below coverline but lower than what it's been, just want to know this cycle has been sooooo long.

Have you done a HPT yet hun?

yes i have but they come back negative....

Stupid AF arived today. angry didnt think i had much of a chance this month as hubby was away ov weekend! oh well april here i come!!! good luck ladies!!! xx

Sorry AF arrived.... that sucks

Good luck sweetie Xxx

thanks Del... i wish i could say i am very positive about all this... considering that the HPT's i have been using are coming back negative...

maybe i O'd later... or maybe i didnt O at all.... aaarrrggghhh... i am starting to get very sad

thanks Del... i wish i could say i am very positive about all this... considering that the HPT's i have been using are coming back negative...

maybe i O'd later... or maybe i didnt O at all.... aaarrrggghhh... i am starting to get very sad

Chin up sweetie, it's not over to the witch arrives. U may have O'd later or sometimes HPT's dnt show up, so ur bloods may well give u ur much wanted BFP Xxx
Yesterday I caved and POAS but it was in the afternoon and BFN. Last night when I took my bra off my BB were slightly sore and heavy, I hvae been having pain in my armpits for a few days now, also had heartburn last night.
This morning I was dizzy when I first woke and have had some nausea, I really do feel my body is playing tricks on me because of the BFN with FRER yesterday and the fact that we BD 3 days before O .
I'm up to CD37 my longest yet I did have one that was 34 days which resulted in a 10 day LP so I have pasted that I just want to know whats happening.

Yesterday I caved and POAS but it was in the afternoon and BFN. Last night when I took my bra off my BB were slightly sore and heavy, I hvae been having pain in my armpits for a few days now, also had heartburn last night.
This morning I was dizzy when I first woke and have had some nausea, I really do feel my body is playing tricks on me because of the BFN with FRER yesterday and the fact that we BD 3 days before O .
I'm up to CD37 my longest yet I did have one that was 34 days which resulted in a 10 day LP so I have pasted that I just want to know whats happening.

FX sweetie, maybe u geared up to O nd u didn't which resulted in u Oing later.

U have positive signs going on Xxxx
I'm crossing everything, I really hope this is it, but trying not to get my hopes up too much

Well I think I'm out had a temp drop this morning not below coverline but close and have started spotting.
I'm actually relieved as that was one screwed up cycle and have decided to use OPK's again next cycle as I do have irregular cycles so it's too hard to pin point when O is happening.
Good luck ladies.
I'm moving on to April.

Well just done a O test. The red line is the brightest i have seen it. Same as the top line! So looks like we will be busy for the next few days ( sorry TMI) I have my fingers crossed for everyone and myself too laugh
I have never had to use the O test before because it has just sort of happened for us. So my AF will be due around the 30th this month so then its a waiting game. mellow
Goodluck ladies!

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

Thought I might join you ladies, you may have seen my post about the pull out method.

Anyway, AF was due around the 10th and today, the 13th, is still nowhere to be seen. I have no idea if this is the first longest cycle I've ever had or if I am actually pregnant.

As mentioned in my previous post I don't have access to a test until I return to civilisation on Friday/Thursday night which is KILLING ME!

Yesterday I got those dull ache sort of feelings, the ones when AF is on her way/here, but still no AF so I'm very confused!

Mainly just wanted to vent my frustrations on the matter in here. Will keep you updated either way this turns out though smile

Thought I might join you ladies, you may have seen my post about the pull out method.

Anyway, AF was due around the 10th and today, the 13th, is still nowhere to be seen. I have no idea if this is the first longest cycle I've ever had or if I am actually pregnant.

As mentioned in my previous post I don't have access to a test until I return to civilisation on Friday/Thursday night which is KILLING ME!

Yesterday I got those dull ache sort of feelings, the ones when AF is on her way/here, but still no AF so I'm very confused!

Mainly just wanted to vent my frustrations on the matter in here. Will keep you updated either way this turns out though <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Good luck sweetie. How frustrating not being able to test till Friday
Sign in to follow this topic