Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Lock Rss

I caved and POAS, 5 days early. BFN. I expected that!

Been having crampy pains like AF is on her way, really sore boobs and have been feeling nauseous (which is crazy)! So think my brain might be tricking me a little. And the weird thing is I never get sore boobs, but they are very tender at the moment!

Will be testing again next Tuesday, if I can last that long. Don't think I'll see a BFP this month though!

Good luck to you all! Sending everyone baby dust! smile
Sarah
Hi Ladies

I'll be testing first thing tomorrow morning and hoping for some good news! Although after what DD did at the mall today I think she might need to grow up a little more before I have another baby like her LOL. If I was still pregnant from my last misscarriage I would have been due in 2 months, and I KNOW I'm not ready to handle DD and a newborn just yet .. funny how things work in your favour sometimes even though you might be upset that it didn't go your way at the time! Anyway, I'm really hoping for a BFP and a sticky baby this time!! Good luck to everyone else smile

Hi Ladies

I'll be testing first thing tomorrow morning and hoping for some good news! Although after what DD did at the mall today I think she might need to grow up a little more before I have another baby like her LOL. If I was still pregnant from my last misscarriage I would have been due in 2 months, and I KNOW I'm not ready to handle DD and a newborn just yet .. funny how things work in your favour sometimes even though you might be upset that it didn't go your way at the time! Anyway, I'm really hoping for a BFP and a sticky baby this time!! Good luck to everyone else smile

Good luck!!!!! Don't worry, I used to think that too! My DD1 can chuck absolutely frightful tantrums, and DD2 can sometimes be really sooky and clingy, but here I am getting ready to go back for number three!!! Eeek! Lol. But just think about all those wonderful moments that shine thru over the bad ones smile

Hi Ladies,
Any BFP's yet?

Well I am currently on cycle day 47! Havent showed any signs of ovulation yet this cycle, so looks like I'll be heading over to TTC April.

Goodluck to all the ladies testing in the next 2 weeks.

Nic

Hi ladies
Ok so I am on cycle day 27 was going to test on Wednesday Thursday, but I caved and tested this morning!!
And guess what BFP!! OMG I can't believe it.. Was a faint line but I have another test that I may use tomorrow or Wednesday.
Or should I just go grab a digital test. I've never used a digital one before and just curious are they really worth the money?
Any thoughts, I know without a doubt buying a digital would take all guess work out of the question.
Sending heaps of baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxx

Ooooppps double post blink

Congrats to all you ladies getting a BFP!!! Thats so great.

As for me, DH is heading back to work again and I'm pretty sure I O'd while he was home so hoping this month we a BFP and a sticky baby. 9 days til testing, if I dont cave before hand lol smile
Oh YAY! Congrats!!! I can't wait to test!!!! Fingers xxxx!!!!
How exciting!!!! How is everyone else going??? Just over a week until i test!!! Can't wait!!! But i dont feel any different, so i might be headed over to next month sad

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

roll eyes
Hi everyone
Im TTC MArch 2012 also ....
Im currently waiting to take the test.... I feel completely consumed by this TTC business... its such a trap I cant believe im already on ebay bidding on baby items / essentials... we are getting married in 11 days and ALL i want is to be able to tell my HUSBAND on the day of our wedding that we are having a little baby...

I got the book what to expect before your expecting and O and we did the BD and its around week 3 started having cramps today according to my iphone app its week 3 so hoping its implantation cramps . apparently they can hurt like ovulation.. Im also pee'ing HEAPS....
Time will tell I guess smile according to the early detection kit i can test on thursday 3 days till we know...
good luck to all out there....
I hope im not the only TTC crazy one out there??? sad
Hi ladies!
Thought I'd jump on the TTC bandwagon.
My partner and I have a son, who is 3 in July.
Not sure how our luck will go this month, I'm hoping for a BFP.
I started my last period on the 26th Feb, my cycles have been roughly 30-35 days. Not sure of when I actually ovulated. But my partner and I had sex on the 10th, 11th, 12th and the 16th.
I'm thinking I can start testing in the 26th.
We will be on holidays from Wednesday, so hopefully I can keep my mind off testing early.

Good luck to everyone!!

Cheers
Mel

Cooper 24-7-2009

So I tested today... BFN... I was expecting it, but was also expecting AF yesterday/today. If still no AF by Thursday, I will test again.

Gee I hate being in 'limbo' lol. Had a little bit of spotting last week which I though AF was going to be making an early appearance but nope!

On the up side, I've lost 2.8kg this week! smile smile

Congrats to the ladies who have had their BFPs! Hope you journeys go well! smile

Sarah

Hi ladies
Ok so I am on cycle day 27 was going to test on Wednesday Thursday, but I caved and tested this morning!!
And guess what BFP!! OMG I can't believe it.. Was a faint line but I have another test that I may use tomorrow or Wednesday.
Or should I just go grab a digital test. I've never used a digital one before and just curious are they really worth the money?
Any thoughts, I know without a doubt buying a digital would take all guess work out of the question.
Sending heaps of baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxx

CONGRATS!! That's very exciting. Good luck for the next 8 months or so.

Cooper 24-7-2009

Sign in to follow this topic