Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

im in too sad still no AF after D&C could still be here in april lol
baby dust to all xoxoxo
Simmy I'm sorry to hear you had to have a D&C. I havent really been in the TTC threads lately.Hope you are ok.

I HOPE im here too. Feb is really out as hubby said no to ttc after all the drama we have had in the last year.I didnt use okp this month but I have stayed on dels vitamin mix tho (not the preseed tho) and have secretly hoped for an accident (so not likely but i know my cycle so well so i made sure that i increased my chances around O, but not likely since we havent become preg when we WERE trying!). Hubby though actually suprised me and TTC this week(shame its no where near ovulation,lol, but atleast that gives me hope for next month!!!! )

Good luck girls!
Hi ladies,

Will be testing on the 7th March.

FX its this time around.

Hi all,
I thought I'd start a lucky list, we've got a few people testing around the same time. Fx for lots of BFP!

I don't know how to do the little decorations I've seen int the other TTC threads so pls feel free to edit

Lucky list:

Nai&Beau - BFP 6 March
Mumtorylee - BFP 6 March
Fame_2006 - BFP 7 March
Gumby - BFP 8 March

Please feel free to add your names to the list smile

I'll be testing on the 8th smile (Will probably waste a ton of HPTs on the 4,5,6,7th too). Here's hoping for a BFP. Last month was a bit crazy and AF a week late but I've always had my BFPs around the 28 day mark so I'm going to stick with the 8th.

We are all so far testing within days of each other! So exciting can't wait!

Lots of testing the first week or so of march hears hoping for BFP for all I am really hoping for a nov bubba
I may as well join, after D&C AF may not be due till March.

I'll be testing 5th March if I can wait that long and she still hasn't shown. smile

I may as well join, after D&C AF may not be due till March.

I'll be testing 5th March if I can wait that long and she still hasn't shown. smile

Sweetie I would b getting on some vitex.

Sry to ask again but when was ur DNC?
Lucky list:

Booitsme - BFP 5 March
Nai&Beau - BFP 6 March
Mumtorylee - BFP 6 March
Fame_2006 - BFP 7 March
Gumby77 - BFP 8 March
Catwoman and her kittens - BFP 4 March
Please feel free to add your names to the list smile
H ladies! hopefully i will be in for march! i am having my thyroid levels tested again on the 23rd of feb and hopefully they are down so we will be able to start ttc again which would be great as its right around ov for me!!! YAY!! i had a dermoid cyst removed from my right ovary last week aswell so heres hoping for some sticky babies for us all!!!! grin

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Hi ladies, I will be joining this thread too! Af is due in a week but am pretty sure I won't fall the first month of trying so will wait and see I guess! I have two sons, aged 5 and 3years. I had two miscarriages before my first son and then a third miscarriage 1 year ago. Now I finally feel ready to try again. Hopefully a sticky one this time as my track record makes me a tad nervous. Wishing everyone the best of luck and very sticky baby dust for us all! xo

Hi Ladies!!
I am TTC again!! Its been a while since i was last here, but my babies are getting big and i miss having a baby around smile
So i am excited and will be testing early march, only just started to try again last month so i am hopeful that one day i will be pregnant again!
Hope to get to know you all.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

welcome Tamstaar, MummaKez and mum of babes..

Good luck and hopefully we all get our BFP's in March smile

nothing to report here... just waiting around to O..
Sign in to follow this topic