Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

Hi Ladies,

I'm gonna jump in on this thread too....hope that's okay. I'm due around the 17th of March. Hoping to put the last few months behind me and get a sticky baby. I nearly thought about skipping the next few months to have some time off and give my body a break...but it would appear that I just can't! Going to use OPK again, and other than that just play the waiting game and try not to go completely bonkers!!!! Good luck to everyone. May the baby dust be aplenty!!!!
Hello Ladies,

Im joining everyone in the March thread now. Af turned up yesturday a day late as it seems. I really didnt get my hopes up at all though.
Fingers crossed for this cycle we are heading into cycle 5 now. DH is getting a little distressed now. He started taking Del's vitamins at the start of my last cycle and he thought it would happen first go on the vitamins.. I keep telling him he needs to be patient. Lets say he is sick of taking a million tablets as he says.

Good Luck everyone..

Del how did you go?
Ok im officially in here guys and determined that thro positive thinking this WILL WILL WILL be my month. Hubby is on board for TTC again too for a while (not super keen but wants a happy wife). I really hope this works before he changes his mind again. Only CD 2 at the moment so I am having a glass of wine tonight (maybe tomorrow too lol), started all my vitamins(thanks gorgeous del), going on ebay tonight to get opk (maybe baby does not work i have decided, so i will use it as an extra) and not focussing on it all (but kind of am). Good luck girls!!!!! I worked out that if I am positive this month our due month will be december which is great!!! I really dont want to be due in feb as my son will start school and i want to be able to give him the time and attention needed to "settle in".

Good luck gorgeous girls!
Hi everyone,

This is our second month trying and hoping that this month it works, AF due 1 March.

smile

Trying for #1 - BFP 1 March
Booitsme - BFP 5 March
Nai&Beau - BFP 6 March
Mumtorylee - BFP 6 March
Fame_2006 - BFP 7 March
Gumby77 - BFP 8 March
Hi girls. Been busy DTD as got a positive OPK yesterday smile Hoping for a lovely surprise in March. Good luck to all smile
Hi Ladies I am just going to slot myself in here coming from Feb thread but I am still waiting to O CD18 with previous O being anywhere from CD16 to CD21 argh, this is also our 7th cycle TTC. So if O happens tomorrow then test date will be 6th March.
I feel like I'm not going to O this cycle over chrissy we decided to take a break so I went back on the pill and when AF was due I decided to skip it as we were away camping and then ended up stopping mid cycle oopps I did have a regular AF after stopping but I dont know will have to see what happens.

Will add myself to the lucky list.

Trying for #1 - BFP 1 March
Booitsme - BFP 5 March
Nai&Beau - BFP 6 March
Mumtorylee - BFP 6 March
Spinn84 - BFP 6 March
Fame_2006 - BFP 7 March
Gumby77 - BFP 8 March

On second thought I may have O'd yesterday I did have sore boobs and a little bit of O pains but didn't think too much of it, but this morning I had a significant BBT rise so will have to wait another 2-3 days to see what my BBT does and what FF says.
It's sooo hard going from checking BBT, CP, CM and OPK's to just doing BBT as I dont see the evidence that I'm used to.

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

So much to catch up on, I have only jest been able to log onto huggies since last week.

How is everyone?

I have everything crossed March is going to b everyone's month.

AFM: I spent Sunday in the ED, I woke with my bed full of blood (TMI) then I was soaking a pad every 20 mins nd had intense pains. I ended up with having to have a D nd C nd a blood transfusion as I had lost to much blood. I am looking at a positive out of a negative, at least I no where my body is at nd I am super excited for this whole nightmare to b over with nd get on with getting our BFP nd more importantly a sticky little bean. So bring on March nd lets all get our BFP's.

Xxxxxxx

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

So much to catch up on, I have only jest been able to log onto huggies since last week.

How is everyone?

I have everything crossed March is going to b everyone's month.

AFM: I spent Sunday in the ED, I woke with my bed full of blood (TMI) then I was soaking a pad every 20 mins nd had intense pains. I ended up with having to have a D nd C nd a blood transfusion as I had lost to much blood. I am looking at a positive out of a negative, at least I no where my body is at nd I am super excited for this whole nightmare to b over with nd get on with getting our BFP nd more importantly a sticky little bean. So bring on March nd lets all get our BFP's.

Xxxxxxx

Oh Del thats a little scary, I'm glad your staying positive you are such a strong woman after everything you have been through. I admire you

Oh Del thats a little scary, I'm glad your staying positive you are such a strong woman after everything you have been through. I admire you

Thank u sweetie, onwards nd upwards from here, bring on our sticky little beans
After my VERY early miscarriage last month, Im hoping to fall pregnant this month. My AF is due around 4th March, so guess I'll test around the 5th or 6th.
Good luck to all this month smile

After my VERY early miscarriage last month, Im hoping to fall pregnant this month. My AF is due around 4th March, so guess I'll test around the 5th or 6th.
Good luck to all this month smile

Good luck sweetie, have u had ur HCG levels checked since ur MC?
Sign in to follow this topic