Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

Good luck sweetie, have u had ur HCG levels checked since ur MC?

Thanks Del,
I took a hpt a week after which cam up neg and I talked to the doctor about 10 days after (mc that is) about the mc and she seemed to think it was all ok that I got a neg hpt smile

Thanks Del,
I took a hpt a week after which cam up neg and I talked to the doctor about 10 days after (mc that is) about the mc and she seemed to think it was all ok that I got a neg hpt smile

That's great. The only reason I asked was because sometimes it takes the body a few weeks to get back to zero nd a lot of docs dnt do follow up HCG's nd ladies r wondering y they r not falling pregnant when in actually fact they still have HCG in there system.
Del, I havent really been in the TTC threads lately and im so sorry to read your post on what has been happening honi. Stay strong and positive (I know easier said than done). This is going to be your year to become the best mum in the world, i know it. The baby you have will be the luckiest baby in the world to have such a strong, loving, commited mum who wanted him/her so badly. You will look back on the struggles of TTC in a few years time (when you have toddlers) and it will all be in your past. If anything, what you have gone through has made you stronger and allowed you to help so many girls. As you know, i have been in these threads for a while now and so many people have come/gone from them and have been helped by you. By the way, i think Vitex is clearing up my skin aswell as helping me ttc!! Yeh!

Spinn - its good to see you still around (although its sad that you like me are still in the TTC section). Hope we can be in the "due" threads together soon!

Sorry to hear your news missy - hopefully your levels are 0 and this can be your month!

Sorry to hear your news missy - hopefully your levels are 0 and this can be your month!

Thankyou smile

TWW has started. FX for a BFP to everyone.

Baby dust to you all.

xxx
Think I've just started my TWW too. Think I may have ovulated yesterday. With my son I got a BFP 11 days after ovulation so I'll be counting down the days (well trying to keep busy to keep me distracted anyway). I'm focussing on enjoying my son rather than TTC. If we are not able to have another child I would regret wasting so much energy on TTC when I should have been enjoying every minute with my wonderful little man (who will be 2 in May).
Sorry to hear of your horror weekend Del.

One day, when you are walking around with a lovely big baby belly, you will make some girls very jealous. They will be the girls who have been TTC for a long time, or who have recently suffered a loss, or whose husbands don't want any more children. They won't realise what you have been through to get there or how many ladies you have helped along the way.

When I'm feeling a bit down about TTC and the loss we suffered just before Xmas, I imagine that all of the pregnant women I see have been through a similar journey on their road to parenthood and then I don't feel jealous. I just smile and know that I will be there again soon.

Good luck ladies.

One day, when you are walking around with a lovely big baby belly, you will make some girls very jealous. They will be the girls who have been TTC for a long time, or who have recently suffered a loss, or whose husbands don't want any more children. They won't realise what you have been through to get there or how many ladies you have helped along the way.

When I'm feeling a bit down about TTC and the loss we suffered just before Xmas, I imagine that all of the pregnant women I see have been through a similar journey on their road to parenthood and then I don't feel jealous. I just smile and know that I will be there again soon.

Good luck ladies.

This is my first time on the site just signed up tonight, reading all these posts makes ttc a little easier not feeling like your the only one out there finding it hard. your post is soo true, you never know what others have been through and that is a lovely way to think of it.
good luck to all
Unfortnally i wont be joining you all for March as i got called back to the doctors after a few tests, one showing a low immune to Rubella (German Measles) so my doctor advised i get a shot which means i cant fall pregnant for 28days ( ttc this month is out for me) But thats ok I rather be sure everything is ok before ttc, after falling pregnant 2 cycles then mc at nearly 7weeks now have been ttc for 6 months with no luck. Sorry for the long story just felt like i needed to get it off my chest feels easier sometimes to let it out...

Good luck to all ttc grin
IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my thyroid levels back and all is good so im looking for my BFP on 6th of march (my birthday!!!
although hubby is away this weekend which is when im due to ovulate so heres hoping its late or early!!

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Good luck ladies.

Thank u sweetie. I am positive that we will get our sticky little bean by the end of 2012. Onwards nd upwards

Del, I havent really been in the TTC threads lately and im so sorry to read your post on what has been happening honi. Stay strong and positive (I know easier said than done). This is going to be your year to become the best mum in the world, i know it. The baby you have will be the luckiest baby in the world to have such a strong, loving, commited mum who wanted him/her so badly. You will look back on the struggles of TTC in a few years time (when you have toddlers) and it will all be in your past. If anything, what you have gone through has made you stronger and allowed you to help so many girls. As you know, i have been in these threads for a while now and so many people have come/gone from them and have been helped by you. By the way, i think Vitex is clearing up my skin aswell as helping me ttc!! Yeh!

Spinn - its good to see you still around (although its sad that you like me are still in the TTC section). Hope we can be in the "due" threads together soon!

Awwwww thank u sweetheart Xxxx

How have u been?
Sign in to follow this topic