Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

Unfortnally i wont be joining you all for March as i got called back to the doctors after a few tests, one showing a low immune to Rubella (German Measles) so my doctor advised i get a shot which means i cant fall pregnant for 28days ( ttc this month is out for me) But thats ok I rather be sure everything is ok before ttc, after falling pregnant 2 cycles then mc at nearly 7weeks now have been ttc for 6 months with no luck. Sorry for the long story just felt like i needed to get it off my chest feels easier sometimes to let it out...

Good luck to all ttc grin

Welcome sweetie!!! I hope u find all these amazing beautiful ladies as supportive as I do. They r all a wealth of knowledge, caring nd loving.

Good luck Xxx

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my thyroid levels back and all is good so im looking for my BFP on 6th of march (my birthday!!!
although hubby is away this weekend which is when im due to ovulate so heres hoping its late or early!!

Good luck sweetheart, wot a wonderful B'day that would b
Thanks Page and dell!! Good to see Page that your ticker shows everything is fab in your world!!!! Do you think you will find out the gender at 16 weeks? I did with my last son and i was really pleased that i did as i could prepare (mentally and also what i needed/not needed to buy for another son). I am on cycle day 4 ish (af arrived really late at night so not really sure if that is CD 1 or the next day is). I have bought all of dels vitamin mix, opk from ebay (dell i went with a seller that didnt have "fertility" in their name so i didnt freak out hubby when he checks ebay bills!!! I just hope that they are "real" but seller has good feeback!) I am just preparing myself for how to handle this month - i dont want to obsess over it all and then be shattered when (again) it doesnt happen. As you know (and i think you were the same page) I think i will throw out all that timing thing for "pink" and just hope to fall with a sticky bub, regardless of gender.

Good to see you in mum of babes! Good luck for hopefully a short TTC journey!Cir - i hope that you get the all clear for next month from your doc and you have no probs with your TTC journey and it happens straight away!
Can l join in too? We have been TTC for awhile now sad we already have twin boys (nearly 7) but would love just one more. I have PSOC and am on my 2nd round of Clomid so fingers crosssed March is our month.

Look forward to getting to know you all smile

Can l join in too? We have been TTC for awhile now sad we already have twin boys (nearly 7) but would love just one more. I have PSOC and am on my 2nd round of Clomid so fingers crosssed March is our month.

Look forward to getting to know you all smile

of course you can.... everyone is welcome... we are all on the same journey...

AFM hubby and i have been BDing heaps... i just hope it all works and i get a BFP

Hi gorgeous ladies!!!

So much to catch up on, I have only jest been able to log onto huggies since last week.

How is everyone?

I have everything crossed March is going to b everyone's month.

AFM: I spent Sunday in the ED, I woke with my bed full of blood (TMI) then I was soaking a pad every 20 mins nd had intense pains. I ended up with having to have a D nd C nd a blood transfusion as I had lost to much blood. I am looking at a positive out of a negative, at least I no where my body is at nd I am super excited for this whole nightmare to b over with nd get on with getting our BFP nd more importantly a sticky little bean. So bring on March nd lets all get our BFP's.

Xxxxxxx

Hey Del... sorry to read what happened to you... sorry to ask but i am curious...(you dont have to answer if you dont want to) do you know why this happened?? was it because of the last miscarriage or was this a new pregnancy?

Hey Del... sorry to read what happened to you... sorry to ask but i am curious...(you dont have to answer if you dont want to) do you know why this happened?? was it because of the last miscarriage or was this a new pregnancy?

[left]No sweetie I wasn't pregnant again, It was my first AF since the triplets nd I still had tissue left over which made for intense pain nd loads of blood loss. I am ok now tho, positive thoughts nd super excited about getting our sticky little bean in 2012.[/left][left]Thank u sweetheart Xxx [/left]

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my thyroid levels back and all is good so im looking for my BFP on 6th of march (my birthday!!!
although hubby is away this weekend which is when im due to ovulate so heres hoping its late or early!!

my bday the 6th of march too and thats when I will be (fx) getting my BFP too
hopefully its a lucky day for us both and a lucky month for everyone too

I have been getting some real funny cramping ATM hoping its nothing bad i would never even notice normally but when TTC you seem more in tune/ worried about your body

Good luck to all
hope everyones travelling well with the 'waiting game'. thinking of those who are coming up close to testing time....that last week of the month is without doubt the hardest. i've just finished AF, so still ages away to even O, and even longer til time to test....in the meantime i'm just going to enjoy my son and try not to think too much about TTC....like thats possible!

even though it was a rough one im glad to hear you got your AF back and that you body is back on track, best of luck for this month your realy deserve it.

Thank u so much sweetheart Xxx
a week to go til O time....or should i say GO time. not long til a lot of you can test.....how exciting. anyone getting any symptoms or feeling lucky???
I will also be testing around the 6th of march smile
Fingers x, but only just started trying again this month so it may take a while to fall mellow
Fingers x for you all out there TTC. Look forward to all the positive results out there smile

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

Sign in to follow this topic