Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

hope everyones travelling well with the 'waiting game'. thinking of those who are coming up close to testing time....that last week of the month is without doubt the hardest. i've just finished AF, so still ages away to even O, and even longer til time to test....in the meantime i'm just going to enjoy my son and try not to think too much about TTC....like thats possible!

I hate the waiting game 12 days till test time for me!!! I have been thinking about doing one early, I know its pointless but i hate waiting
well hubby has just left this moring to go away for a boys weekend and last night i got a positive opk and again this morning a very strong pos opk! we BD last night so heres hoping we will catch the little eggie!!!! what do you think the chances are, how long do the little swimmers last for in there??? cool

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

well hubby has just left this moring to go away for a boys weekend and last night i got a positive opk and again this morning a very strong pos opk! we BD last night so heres hoping we will catch the little eggie!!!! what do you think the chances are, how long do the little swimmers last for in there??? cool

U r still in with a chance sweetie as sperm live up to 5 days, tho 3 is best, nd given u will O in the nxt 12-36 hours u have a great chance.

Good luck Xxx

As Del said they can live up to 3-5 days in good conditions. Good luck you are still in with a chance.

AFM........I am CD22 and dont think ovulation is going to happen for me I thought it had on CD17 as on CD20 FF put in my coverline but then I had a huge temp drop yesterday morning well below coverline at 36.17 and this morning it went up a little but not back to where it was above the coverline so now FF is reading that there is no ovulation present. ARGH will have to wait and see what my temp is in the morning if it isn't back up I'm going to say that there will be no ovulation this month sad

I spoke too soon laugh I decided to check my CM as if I have Ov my CM would be lotion like as it has in previous cycles so I checked and I have EWCM, YAY so O'v day today thats why my temp dipped so much haha oh but such a relief. DH will be home in an hour and you can all guess whats on the cards tonight tongue .

That pesky AF turned up this afternoon after I was starting to get hopeful. We will try again this month for sure!! Only this time ... no more symptom spotting hehehehe
Hey all, just seeing how we all are going. Any one due to test? I still have until the 4th- thats when af is due.
Good luck everyone smile

Hi Ladies.
Well I'm just waiting for AF to finish should have 3 days left.
Then hubby and I will be BDing like crazy wink
I won't be due for my BFP til the 22nd of March.
I still have ages to wait sad
Here's hoping it all goes well for everyone.
Lots of baby dust to all..

Will add myself to the lucky list.

Trying for #1 - BFP 1 March
Booitsme - BFP 5 March
Nai&Beau - BFP 6 March
Mumtorylee - BFP 6 March
Spinn84 - BFP 6 March
Fame_2006 - BFP 7 March
Gumby77 - BFP 8 March
Krissy+4 - BFP 22nd March

Hi Ladies.
Well I'm just waiting for AF to finish should have 3 days left.
Then hubby and I will be BDing like crazy wink
I won't be due for my BFP til the 22nd of March.
I still have ages to wait sad
Here's hoping it all goes well for everyone.
Lots of baby dust to all..

my hubby and i will be much like you and yours. I've just ordered some ovulation kits online so fingers crossed smile
Hi,

Hope everyone is going well. I don't hold much hope this month, no symptoms. I am tired but I work long days and study full time.

Looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon

smile
Well I'm now offically in the TWW ahhh it felt like forever 3 weeks and now I will wait another 2 weeks to find out if successful. November feels like a good month to have a bub smile
Who else is in the TWW and hows it going?

Sign in to follow this topic