Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

Gosh our bodies r confusing, but I would go by CD22 nd those pains may be the start of IB, with or without the bleed.

Good luck sweetie Xxx

thanks Del my worst fear is that I am having a anovulatory cycle and I'm not actually ovulating. I really do hope I have.

thanks Del my worst fear is that I am having a anovulatory cycle and I'm not actually ovulating. I really do hope I have.

I feel u have O'd sweetie Xxxxx
fingers crossed we have done some good.
Where are you up to in your cycle??

fingers crossed we have done some good.
Where are you up to in your cycle??

CD11 nd waiting to O lol

I had the faintest of faint line yesterday on OPK so I am guessing in the nxt 3-4 days, but I have no idea how long my cycle is going to go for. Xxxx
Good luck Del and fingers crossed

Good luck Del and fingers crossed

Thank u sweetie u2 Xxxx
hey ladies. i haven't been on for a few days....so much to catch up on. Hope you're all doing well. i'm just waiting for O. I bought another OPK today so will start that tomorrow. i'm day 9 of cycle, so not expecting to O til later this week. cheerio.....
Hey,
I got 6 days till my AF is due, cant wait to test, but wont be able to until at least Thursday evening/Friday morning which is more likely, because thats pay day and shopping day grin
Anyone due to test atm?

I just want to add I hate my body
AF is not yet due but I feel like it is on its way.

I am just so upset and gutted

Dnt b guttered sweetie, it may well b a good sign nd not AF after all Xxxxx

chin up we are all here together and I know it's hard month in month out when it doesn't happen you just want to curl into a ball but we all need to stay positive as a positive mind can bring positive things.

AFM- who knows lmao could be 9DPO but I'm thinking more 4DPO. My cramps yesterday were INSANE and then when I was in bed last night laying on my side I couldn't rest my arm over my boob it hurt a bit to put the pressure on it and today slight cramps but nothing like yesterday.....it's probably nothing right now but I'm determined to stay positive and DH thinks we may have been successful. Only time will tell.

Another negative test today but still 2 more days till AF due.

Good luck everyone
Sign in to follow this topic