Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC MARCH 2012 Rss

sad AF arrived today. Even though I know I should just give it away its so hard. Hubby has given me one more month and I think having that deadline might be good for me.

Still its not easy to let it go.

Jen
still waiting to O. Getting negative OPK tests so must be a few days off yet. I can already tell this 'two week wait' is going to be tough. i'm not even in it yet and i'm over it!!!!!

Another negative test today but still 2 more days till AF due.

Good luck everyone

Good luck fingers crossed

sad AF arrived today. Even though I know I should just give it away its so hard. Hubby has given me one more month and I think having that deadline might be good for me.

Jen

I'm so sorry to hear that af arrived big hugs and positive thoughts for next cycle.

still waiting to O. Getting negative OPK tests so must be a few days off yet. I can already tell this 'two week wait' is going to be tough. i'm not even in it yet and i'm over it!!!!!

I know that feeling I didn't O till CD22 this cycle and am currently 5DPO and it feels like I have been waiting forever.

Hi everybody,
Me and my husband trying for baby #1 (first time trying!!) been married two months now, expecting AF( trying to get used to the preg lingo:)) in 2 weeks time, so hmm, we will see, good luck to everybody smile
AF is here.... early i might add so im out
Hi Ladies
Getting sooo excited now..
Hubby and I are just about to embark on lots of BDing lol..
Anyone close to testing yet?
Sooo looking forward to hearing some news of BFP's..
Best of luck to everyone..

Jen

Jen i dont know how you do this with a deadline... but good luck for your next cycle smile

AF is here.... early i might add so im out

Sorry to read that... but here's to starting your new cycle... good luck smile
possibly a faint little line....................
OK, I tested again today with a First Response and I'm very excited to say it is an obvious line and I'm going to call it a BFP smile
Good luck to you ladies. I hope to see some more BFPs here in the next couple of days as I know some of you are due to test soon.
Congrats gumby77
Our first BFP for the month here's hoping lots more to follow.
Sooo happy for you all the best for the next 8 months.

I tested this morning and got the faintest of faint lines- but still a line! I will be re-testing tomorrow morning for hopefully a better result smile

Sign in to follow this topic