Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. this may be a complicated question

this may be a complicated question Lock Rss

Take a step back and start enjoying making love, not having sex to get pregnant.

Keep your diet and lifestyle healthy keep up your vitamins, but "forget TTC" hard I know!!! Also as pp have said, ditch charting, counting, the ov tests and early hpt's, it's time to test when you suddenly realise you're late...

Have fun!!!
Easier said than done in forgetting about TTC, I agree to try take a more relaxed approach nd the most important thing is to keep the romance alive nd enjoy wot u r doing nd not for it to feel like a chore or ur DH feeling like a sperm bank.

But in regards to throwing out OPK's temps ect I tend to disagree. Depending on how ong u have been trying, if u have such problems as ENDO or PCOS then I think it's important to try keep track of ur cycle nd no where ur at. Some cpls they work away from each other so really timing is everything.

Good luck everyone Xxxx

Easier said than done in forgetting about TTC, I agree to try take a more relaxed approach nd the most important thing is to keep the romance alive nd enjoy wot u r doing nd not for it to feel like a chore or ur DH feeling like a sperm bank.

But in regards to throwing out OPK's temps ect I tend to disagree. Depending on how ong u have been trying, if u have such problems as ENDO or PCOS then I think it's important to try keep track of ur cycle nd no where ur at. Some cpls they work away from each other so really timing is everything.

Good luck everyone Xxxx

i agree, it is hard for my partner and myself as he works strange hours so i think it is important for me to track it... as i have been trying to track it myself however my body likes playing tricks on me so it always ends up wrong, maybe it may be a idea to test but not tell my partner and just gooo with the flow...if he doesnt know it may be more relaxed...

i agree, it is hard for my partner and myself as he works strange hours so i think it is important for me to track it... as i have been trying to track it myself however my body likes playing tricks on me so it always ends up wrong, maybe it may be a idea to test but not tell my partner and just gooo with the flow...if he doesnt know it may be more relaxed...

Sounds like a plan sweetie, keep him in the dark nd he thinks he's just getting lucky

Sounds like a plan sweetie, keep him in the dark nd he thinks he's just getting lucky

our secret lol
Sign in to follow this topic