Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

How Long? Rss

Hi all,

Just wondering how long it took you to become preganant the first time. I have been on the pill for 10 years now, put on it for extreeme pain in yr 12, and the only time I have been off it is when i lost my script last year and by the time I got to docs I had to wait for a natural cycle before i went back on it, it took a month which i was suprised as I had been on it a long time.

so I am curious how long did it take you, particularly if you were on the pill for a long time. I know we are all very very differnt but I am a curious kind of person (hence my research) thanks for satisfying my curiosity...
Well i had the ( Implanon ) and that lasted for 3 years i had it removed and fell pregnant 6 months +
I was on Noriday, pill failed after being on it for 9 years, luckily with my DF. We conceived (werent even trying) m/c at 8.5 weeks. Tried after one natural cycle back from m/c and had DS#1, then got pregnant one cycel/month after my AF returned from DS#1 (when he was 7 months) with DS#2 so there's 16 months between them. We then decided that we wanted to finish family with only 3 children, hence DD#3 due in May this year, 20 months will be age gap between her and DS#2. Took 3 months to fall with DD as I was charting (really wanted to increase chances in my favour of conceiving a girl- so followed Shettles method)

Lottie
I've been on Noriday.

Before TTC both kids I went off the pill and waited to have a period then we TTC.

DD1 was conceived in the second cycle off the pill and DD2 the first cycle off the pill.
I can't remember how long I've been on the pill for, but I do know it took us almost 2 and a half years to conceive (I have PCOS). Funny though, that while I had my scripts filled ready to start taking Clomid when my next cycle came, it never did... Because I was pregnant!
I had been on Levlen ED for 10yrs. It took 6 months to get pregnant with DS, and only 2 months this time around. Good luck. I hope it doesn't take you very long smile
I was on the pill on and off for about 12 years when we decided to start trying. We gave it about 2 months to make sure it was completely out of my system before we started trying and then fell the first month of trying.

I didn't go back on the pill between DS and trying for number 2 and again it happened the first month of trying smile
The first time I wasn't on the pill but for my DD it took about 4 months and this bub it took 2 weeks lol

I had been on Levlen ED for 10yrs. It took 6 months to get pregnant with DS, and only 2 months this time around. Good luck. I hope it doesn't take you very long smile

Oh I am on levelen ED too... I hope it does not take long either! though I wouldnt mind a winter baby! though autumn would be nice too I like autumn
I was on the pill (Levlen) for 10 years and it really messed up my system. It took me 11 months to fall pregnant (although I did have two miscarriages in that time.)

Good luck TTC smile

I was also on Levlen for about 10 yrs.

I conceived DD1 on my first cycle, after stopping the Pill.

All the best for a short TTC journey for you! smile

Sign in to follow this topic