Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maybe pregnant with 3rd Lock Rss

I'm not sure but i'm thinking i may be pregnant with my 3rd baby.
Its too early to tell but since we tried i have had cramps going on through out the day (but it doesn't feel like period cramps) & i just feel different.

Has anyone had the same kind of cramping with there 3rd as i can't remember having this with my 1st two pregnancies?

Maybe its just my mind messing with me because i know we have tried & i just think i am having these pregnancies symptoms!!
hi there
congrats smile
i am having my 3rd baby and i have on off cramps...i remember this with my DD (2nd baby) they are mild tho, nothing painful or anything.
good luck smile
How many DPO are you?
I have been getting cramps since yesterday but they were a lot worse yesterday than today I'm not sure where I am either 9DPO or 4DPO but I know I have had cramps before in the LP but not like this.
Are you wanting another bub? If so fingers crossed.

Funny this post is here, I feel like that except it would be my second not 3rd.

In addition to the twinges all day my breasts and nipples are extremely sore and not tolerant of much being near them at all (including bra / t-shirt).

I am not due until March 5 and it is way too early to test (although I wasted a test as today my breasts are really driving me nuts but got a BFN) I am going to have to wait until the 5th to check I think and that is going to kill me as it's all I've been thinking about.

We were not planning a #2 any time soon, but my DH has often commented that DD will need a brother or sister. I am nervous as our finances aren't really supportive of another mouth and I had trouble with breast feeding DD. So many things we would have to consider if I am, I am trying not to stress though. But it's hard when your boobs are aching and even moving makes you go "whoa nipples ouch"...

Good luck to you whatever the outcome smile I hope it works out the way you want it to.

I've decided to let fate take care of my destiny with this at the moment. smile
Thanks for the replies.

Lyra_p- thankyou, good luck with your pregnancy, i hope its not too uncomfortable.

Spinn84, i'm not really up with all the terms so i'm not really sure what they all mean but i am due for my monthlys on saturday. I would love another bub & this would be my last sad Hope you are pregnant too smile

Applanana- my breasts are so tender too.
Honestly, you will be fine. My first 2 are only 16months apart in age & that wasn't planned but we get by. If i am pregnant again there will be 2 yrs between 2nd & 3rd bubs so i can't really see myself going back to work for quiet some time!
Our finances arn't too flash either but we always manage to get everything paid. Are you eligible for family assistance ect?

I am a firm believer in fate aswell & whats meant to be is meant to be & if you are pregnant this baby is meant to come.
I figure, if the worst thing that happens to you is a baby, life really isn't that bad wink

Thanks for the replies.

Lyra_p- thankyou, good luck with your pregnancy, i hope its not too uncomfortable.

Spinn84, i'm not really up with all the terms so i'm not really sure what they all mean but i am due for my monthlys on saturday. I would love another bub & this would be my last sad Hope you are pregnant too smile

Applanana- my breasts are so tender too.
Honestly, you will be fine. My first 2 are only 16months apart in age & that wasn't planned but we get by. If i am pregnant again there will be 2 yrs between 2nd & 3rd bubs so i can't really see myself going back to work for quiet some time!
Our finances arn't too flash either but we always manage to get everything paid. Are you eligible for family assistance ect?

I am a firm believer in fate aswell & whats meant to be is meant to be & if you are pregnant this baby is meant to come.
I figure, if the worst thing that happens to you is a baby, life really isn't that bad wink

Oh sorry DPO is days past ovulation. I think maybe you tested too early. I usually get a result before period is due but we are all different and lots dont get a positive till day of period or after.
Fingers crossed for you and if we have succeeded this will be our 3rd as well

Thanks for the kind words poppibear smile

In a way i do hope i am pregnant as fate will have my destiny in its hands then.

If I am not I think I am going to have to make my way to the doctor as I don't think I could stand this much breast pain every month. It's agonisingly sore.

I don't remember them ever being this sore before my periods before I had my DD. And they definitely haven't been this sore since just after having DD.

I sort of feel achy / bloated which I also know can be PMS but I have like 'flutters' happening in my guts. I'm also feeling a tad tired, but we have just had two of the hottest days of the year here in Melbourne so my tiredness could be from that.

Before having DD I would have PMS symptoms about 2 days before my period was due. Not 7 days before.

I guess part of me hopes that I am pregnant, but the other part hopes I'm not. If I am I would only just be pregnant as I had a period at the start of this month. As DD has not long gone 13 months, I guess there would be a 21 or 22 month age gap between them, would that be right??

I seem to be having a lot of full on pregnancy symptoms for someone who isn't pregnant but I don't have nausea yet. I've already started peeing fairly constantly (more than usual). There is of course the change that I could be imagining it all since I did get a BFN (negative) result this morning.
Good morning,

How are you feeling today?

I have woken up with a metallic taste, boobs are still sore, tummy is still fluttering and I now have heartburn.

Although I wasn't so keen on being preg yesterday, a good sleep has seen me change my tune and I am really really hoping that I am now.

It's kind of exciting but I can't really do a test until Monday to know for sure as that is when I am due for my period.

I am still a little lethargic, but that could be because I woke up super early to drive someone to work (at least 2 hours earlier than normal).

I hope you're all going ok smile Can't wait to hear your results next week.

smile smile smile
Spinn84, my ccyle can be anywhere from 28-34 days so honestly i don't know how many days past i am!!
I'll look forward to hearing if you are pregnant.

Applanana,i'm feeling alright, i woke up feeling sick this morn & that funny metalic taste too & i feel exactly the same, sore boobs, bloated, flutters in my tummy & i have never had cramping like this so early before a period before,they have been really bad this arvo but i did a test today & it was negative, i think i am still about 4 days till i get them but it is disheartening.
If you are evrything will really be ok, you just do what you have to do smile
I can't wait to hear if you are pregnant.

If i'm not pregnant, my body is really doing some serious messing with my head!!
Yeah I'm not really game to test yet since I have not missed my period yet.

I've started having slight waves of nausea this morning, not being sick but going "omg"

Still metallic taste and still have extremely sore boobs.

Did not sleep well as I felt like i had a mass in my tummy and couldn't get comfy - not sleeping well = tiredness so still not sure if tiredness is from being preg or not.

I am in two minds about going to the doc for a blood test - because my Ob / Gyn is retiring and our local hospital does a shared care midwife program and I think I'd like to go that way this time around. But it books out extremely early.

Like extra early - so I would have to have my preg confirmed and ring to book in asap.

I wouldn't mind going to the doc but yeah just not sure about not having a missed period and two tests both saying BFN.
Well if i am pregnant i'm not looking forward to the sickness as with both my pregnancies i vomited from morning till night until i was 20weeks & from 20 weeks until bubbies came out i was nauscous all day long. Don't know how i will cope if i am so sick with 2 little ones!

I too have been having crap sleeps, can't get comfy.
I'm trying to work out whether i am so exhausted because i'm pregnant or just exhausted because i have 2 little ones to chase all day!!

Just want to bloody miss my period so i can test!! i hate waiting

My ob/gyn books out early so i want to know so i can hopefully be under his care again.

Well lets just hope the next couple of days fly by & fingers crossed for the both of us smile
I think I am going to scream if I am not pregnant.

I went for a drive yesterday and had my music going and felt a wave of emotion, that almost saw me bawling my eyes out!!

Then, today, I was looking at houses online and said to hubby that I had been for a drive past one and I really liked it and I think we should go look at it and he responded with "why, i'm not interested in buying another house" and I was like "well you might HAVE to get used to looking for another house as we don't have space here" and he just said to me "nope, we've got a roof over our heads and a kitchen & shower and that's all we need" - and again, I just about burst into tears as that is totally irrational.

OMG I already in my mind just know I am pregnant but I also know that the might plays tricks on us.

I am freaked in a way as I know but can't really say anything til I can get a positive result on my test.
Not sure if I should test again today or try to wait - the tests are darn expensive!
Sign in to follow this topic