Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC - while Breastfeeding Lock Rss

Hi there

I wanted to start a group of ladies that are TTC while BF.

My name is Jenna
I have a 9 month old son, and am still BF 4-5 times a day, and we have just started TTC properly this month:)
We also have a 25 month old Son also.

Please introduce yourselfs aswell smile

Hi there, we are thinking about TTC soon too. Our DD is 9 mo also. I haven't got my period back yet though, have you?
Me too, have a 9mo (seems to be a theme here...)

I have a mirena in at the moment, currently taking folate and will probably have the mirena out next month if I don't get a job I'm applying for. If I get the job (which I won't) then I will put baby plans on hold but otherwise will get to the task of adding to the family!

I had clomid to concieve DD, so thinking I will need to do the same again but that would mean weaning sad Going to try for a couple of months still BF and see if it happens naturally but if not will consider weaning when DD is 12 - 15 months and then go on clomid

Good luck girls smile

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

hey ladies

when were ur babys born in June? i just realised that there is 11 weeks exactly till Damien is 1! scary huh. He was born 17th June.

I have had a pretty hectic last two months.
I had a lEEP op done, and this resulted in one small period, then the next week after that a very heavy one for 10 days, am now still waiting for AF to arrive but prior to all this i had a three month wait for AF who was regular for two cycles, so i got my Period back when he was roughly 4 months old.am getting my folate tomorrow.
Good luck

My little girl was born June 20. Birthday is coming up so quickly I can't believe it! What is IEEP?

Like I said I haven't officially started trying yet, but it's been playing on my mind more and more... and I keep thinking about my daughters birth and playing it over it my mind, thinking about what I want to happen differently next time.

I'm excited about the possibility of being pregnant again soon, but not looking forward to the morning sickness and other inconveniences of pregnancy!

Skubala - I had abnormal smear come back and had to get precancerious cells removed. After this happend i had a very intense period, but since then 4 weeks friday it has settled down. havent felt any period symtoms coming up, just a few mild cramps a few days ago, and i had a breakthrough light as period 23rd march. one friend says inplantation the other says just a breakthrough bleed. so will test tomo before we head away on holiday.

totally get what u mean, i hated the morn sickness and feeling so drained. glad twelve weeks is all over before u know it hopefully

totally get what u mean, i hated the morn sickness and feeling so drained. glad twelve weeks is all over before u know it hopefully

True, except that mine was 17 weeks tongue and then just as it slowed down, the heart burn started, and that made me vomit fairly frequently too

Hope you get your positve result!

Yes lol it is a M, its Maree lol

Hi All,
We are also trying for another baby.My DS will be 10 months old next week. I am currently still breastfeeding (3 times a day). I got my period last week for the first time at long last (the only time I have wanted to see it roll eyes ). Hopefully it doesn't take long but my periods have always been irregular so am concerned this might take a long time to conceive....though I really hope not....
Good to see there are others ttc while breastfeeding though!!!!

Hi All,
We are also trying for another baby.My DS will be 10 months old next week. I am currently still breastfeeding (3 times a day). I got my period last week for the first time at long last (the only time I have wanted to see it roll eyes ). Hopefully it doesn't take long but my periods have always been irregular so am concerned this might take a long time to conceive....though I really hope not....
Good to see there are others ttc while breastfeeding though!!!!

Hey Webbalyssa,

I'm hanging out for my period to return too!! Did you have any signs leading up that it might be coming back?

Good luck with TTC!!
Hi, I have 2 boys, ds1 will be 3 in June and ds2 will be 1 in July. I have been off mini pill for a couple of months now, but still don't have af yet. I am bf 5-6 times a day and he sleeps through most nights. Preying af is back soon, it was back at 4mths with ds1.

Hey Webbalyssa,

I'm hanging out for my period to return too!! Did you have any signs leading up that it might be coming back?

Good luck with TTC!!

Hey,
After being off the mini pill for 3 months I started to get pms like symptoms but they would go away and come back a few days later. This occurred for at least a month before it finally rocked up. Im hoping it will be back in a month...unless of course I am preggers then I won't mind if it stays away roll eyes By the way, I also cut back to feeding DS 3 times a day so I think that may have helped as well....
Good luck to you as well!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic