Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. 2days late today, tested yesterday was negative..

2days late today, tested yesterday was negative.. Rss

Hi, just wondering if anyone has some helpful insight. My cycle is usually 28days I shouldve got my period on thurs/fri and today being saturday it still hasnt come. Tested neg on friday. Ive been quite fatigued during the week, today my face is so oily it feels almost burning. Any ideas?

Hi, just wondering if anyone has some helpful insight. My cycle is usually 28days I shouldve got my period on thurs/fri and today being saturday it still hasnt come. Tested neg on friday. Ive been quite fatigued during the week, today my face is so oily it feels almost burning. Any ideas?

Sounds promising! Maybe test again in another day or so, or use a better test?

Thanks Vicki, yeah thinking ill get a different sort and do it first thing in the morning. Im never late but dont want to get my hopes up. I usually get oily skin before my period but not like this.
Try using a digital test. They seem to give a better result.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Try using a digital test. They seem to give a better result.

What is a digital test? Never heard of it before?

What is a digital test? Never heard of it before?

You can now get digital home preg tests. I have found them to be a little more sensitive. They are clear if you are pregnant or not and give you a time frame of conception. Most supermarkets and chemists have them.
Fingers crossed for you

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Hey, I'm in a similar boat to you, im 7 days late with neg tests too. I bought some digital tests that were suggested to you heres a linkClear blue digital test
sorry not much advice, just wanted to say I feel ya frustration <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> good luck

Hey, I'm in a similar boat to you, im 7 days late with neg tests too. I bought some digital tests that were suggested to you heres a linkClear blue digital test
sorry not much advice, just wanted to say I feel ya frustration <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> good luck

Oh my gosh, 7days! That would do my head in <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span>

Oh my gosh, 7days! That would do my head in sad

hi, just to update I got a bfp this morning smile so I guess it can take a while for hcg to show up smile

Sign in to follow this topic