Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

JUNE 2012 Lock Rss

shortyB wrote:
No chemist warehouse here unfortunately missa we are a country town I go there when we go to melb.Thankyou Rosie I have bought one of those now DH did the purchase when I suggested that I keep track of what's going on. ThankyouWill it be bad to start it when I get it? Was thinking I would just to get familiar with the process as my cycle as already started (I assume).

You can start anytime. I have tried the fert friend app but I prefer the online version. It also has a tutorial you can do which helps lots. If you go here http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ you can click on the link on the right hand side of the page (a big button saying free online charting).

You can starting temping as soon as your BBT therm arrives, on fert friend it will ask for you last AF date and then a new chart will start and you can record temps from then on.

I take mine orally, but you can get a more accurate reading vaginally- sometimes oral temps can be affected by you sleeping with your mouth open/snoring/etc.

Let me know if I can help any other way smile
my oh and i have been ttc for about 4 months i am 1 day late for AF but test came up BFN this morning so fingers crossed for me pls
my oh and i have been ttc for about 4 months i am 1 day late for AF but test came up BFN this morning so fingers crossed for me pls
Full arrived this arvo... I know I was sure last week I'd get a bfp thats why I'm thinking it was a chemical pregnancy cos of all my symptoms and that gut instinct was so clear. Anyway we got.some progressive news about DHs jib which I was mire concerned about than baby this was our first real month at trying, so its all good ladies I'm.happy and I really am my heart wants to be at home and when I'm.there I think ill stress much less and be in a better position to conceive won't stop us trying though wink
Full arrived this arvo... I know I was sure last week I'd get a bfp thats why I'm thinking it was a chemical pregnancy cos of all my symptoms and that gut instinct was so clear. Anyway we got.some progressive news about DHs jib which I was mire concerned about than baby this was our first real month at trying, so its all good ladies I'm.happy and I really am my heart wants to be at home and when I'm.there I think ill stress much less and be in a better position to conceive won't stop us trying though wink
Shorty & Mizz Hills - So sorry that AF reared her ugly head sad She's a real kill joy that one! Good luck for next month! xx

Jess - Hoping this month is the one for you! Will be keeping my fingers crossed smile

Hi to everyone else *waves*.

AFM - CD37/17DPO and still no sign of AF. Got yet another BFN this morning, so it's just a matter of time until she 's here... Have been having a few pre AF symptoms: tiredness, backache (can hardly walk this morning), headaches, I am expecting her over the weekend. If nothing by Monday, I will test again... Feeling just a wee bit frustrated with it all sad

Enjoy your weekend ladies! x

Ohhh bino I hope you get your bfp! I thought I would be devastates with a bfn but I'm not DH however isn't as content as I am with it. One day we will get our bubba. Hope to see some positives rolling out soon. Come in June for late Feb/early march babies.
Sorry to hear about the bfn's guys, hopefully next month will be your month! Im hoping like anything that this is my month. Really want to give my gorgeous girl a brother or sister soon!! Fingers and toes are crossed for everyone still waiting for that bfp this month! 13 days till testing for me & if a bfn it looks like I'll be a pin cushion for a month with ovulation tracking & blood tests (aswell as a HSG)...!

Morning Ladies

Glad you are being so positive ShortyB, you are right it will happen....as it took us 7 months TTC # 1 I say good things take time smile

As for me, I am on CD 31 of a 32 - 42 cycle - have no idea when or if I O'd. I would also desperately like to give our DS a brother or sister sooner rather than later but am just accepting the fact it will happen when it's meant too!

So if no AF has arrived by the 14th June I will test then. Have been caught out in previous months where I convinced myself I was pregnant and done tests only to get BFN, so have told myself I am not doing that this month!

Anyway have a lovely weekend ladies, baby dust to all smile
Indeed baby dust to all! June might be my month if may wasn't only if DH does not get moved straight away. Otherwise august/September might be when we seriously start trying smile
Thanks for the info Rosie, I have now signed up and git mobile app so ill start when I get my bbt for now just af is behaving had yuck cramps yesterday but they have gone now, nothing like what I use to get through!
Thanks for the info Rosie, I have now signed up and git mobile app so ill start when I get my bbt for now just af is behaving had yuck cramps yesterday but they have gone now, nothing like what I use to get through!
Sign in to follow this topic