Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Positive OPK 4 days after ovulation?

Positive OPK 4 days after ovulation? Lock Rss

Hi girls quick question....i got my first positive opk last friday morning and got a really dark positive opk sat and sat night had my usuall ovulation pains so im pretty sure i ovulated on sat night but sunday my opk should have been getting lighter but didnt go as light as it usually does. Now today when i tested it was definately positive again!!!??? now i know that sometimes you dont ovulate the first time and your lh surge goes up again to try to ovulate again but im pretty sure i ovulated!
has this happened to anyone else?? Thanks in advance!! smile

Scarlett 19/01/06. Hamish 16/07/07. Isla 05/02/13.

Hi girls quick question....i got my first positive opk last friday morning and got a really dark positive opk sat and sat night had my usuall ovulation pains so im pretty sure i ovulated on sat night but sunday my opk should have been getting lighter but didnt go as light as it usually does. Now today when i tested it was definately positive again!!!??? now i know that sometimes you dont ovulate the first time and your lh surge goes up again to try to ovulate again but im pretty sure i ovulated!
has this happened to anyone else?? Thanks in advance!! smile

Hi Mumofbabes

Just thought I'd share that I too had positive ovulation tests for 4 days in a row. I ovulated Between the first and second day of testing. I have heard that if you do fall pregnant sometimes the LH surge stays strong, some people even think you can use them as pregnancy tests lol. I don't know about any of that but thought I'd share my experience with you. Lots of baby dust to you!
SJ xx

With DD3, I had 5 days worth of positive OPK's and then they started lightening up.

9DPO and I got a BFP smile

I've also heard that they can be an indication of pregnancy too!

Sign in to follow this topic