Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Need your advice please???? Lock Rss

Hi everyone my husband and l have been TTC for 13 months now and went to the Dr yesterday who wants us to wait another 3 months and if we are still not lucky then we have the choice of starting IVF or me having a laparoscopy and hope that will do the trick?
What would your recommendations be?
thanks smile
Have you had any tests done yet?

Thanks so far ladies.... it was my ob/gyn that l saw. I should have given more info sorry.

I have polycystic ovary syndrome which is now under control, to a degree wink l am on clomid and l am ovulating. Hubby has been tested and have been told he had good quality but quanitity was a little low so they are retesting but OB/Gyn is not concerned by that. I have also twin boys and have had 1 MC so l know we can fall just for some reason this time its hard sad

Just dont know which path to take first? Heart saying laparoscopy but want if l am just wasting time.

Thanks again
Sign in to follow this topic