Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

TTC December - Christmas Eggies Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,

Thought I would get the eggs rolling with this and start a December thread smile

I'm due for AF around the 5th of December.

Will start a list soon.

B
fx for a BFCP = Big Fat Chrissy Positive grin

AF just decided to turn up, so ill be joining you lovely ladies in December as we TTC #1 Cycle #3.

FX everyone!
Well technically I should be here... Fingers crossed for everyone this month

I guess I'm in for December too, AF due around the 2nd but will only be the second one since I had my daughter so really not sure when.

2WB
* LovinBeingaMum - TTC #3, cycle 7, due to O around 5th Dec

2WW
* Jimberly

BFCP

Hi ladies! How are we all? I got lucky this month, o'd yday which is at the earlier end for me (cycles range from 27-33 days) but is great as dh has been home for the past 7 days and gone away tonight for a week, so maybe the xmas fairies mean for us to get a xmas pres in dec! Once again if we dont get our bfp, it's not for lack of trying wink

2WB

2WW
* Jimberly
* Blessedwithone TTC #2, cycle 11, af due 4-9th dec, think more likely around 4th going by o dates.

BFCP

Just adding myself to the list. AF has been ferocious this month! Not used to it at all since my pill kept things light and manageable! Can't wait for it to end!

2WB
* Luvlee247- TTC #1, cycle 3, due to O between 29 Nov - 4 Dec

2WW
* Jimberly
* Blessedwithone TTC #2, cycle 11, af due 4-9th dec, think more likely around 4th going by o dates.

BFCP
*[/quote]
Thought I'd best join the December thread seeing as AF is due on 5th Dec (O was yesterday)

2WB

2WW
* Jimberly
* Hopeful_Kel ~ TTC #1, cycle 3, AF due 5th Dec

BFCP

Hi Ladies,

Started the 2ww today and I woke up so happy, I feel really good about this month and I think I'm just glad we did all we could and it's now out of our hands. I started temping today so I can see when AF is coming, only started today as it only just came in the mail.

Hopeful_Kel looks like we're cycle buddies, I'm due for AF on Dec 5th and I'm cycle 3 TTC #1!

Blessedwithone, did you have a name change from Becaful by any chance or do you just have a similar pic?

Adding myself to the list:

2WB

2WW
* Jimberly
* Hopeful_Kel ~ TTC #1, cycle 3, AF due 5th Dec
* Miss B - TTC #1, cycle 3, AF due 5th Dec

BFCP
Haha Miss B, I was BeccaRose but changed a week or so ago when I let it out about the doctors results and my dh sperm issues.

BeccaRose is my name lol, and all my posts regard my situation with ttc which is not something i talk about in my wider circle of friends. As I'm letting some rather personal info out (ie sperm issues lol, my hubby would be so mad with me if he knew I was telling that to a bunch of strangers let alone peeople we actually know!) He knows I come on here to vent as otherwise I'd go crazy with ttc but not that I share info about him oops!

So i decided to change to maintain a bit of anonymousity (sp?). Good spotting! wink

We are due for af around the same time too hopefully it doesn't come for either of us!

Ohhh haha, I was close! I understand what you mean, I get so nervous about being 'found' on here by people I know too.

Actually a question on that, with your dh sperm issues, do you know if that's something he would have had his whole life or does it gradually go down the older they get?

Yeah really hope AF stays away for both of us smile
His issues is motility, which I think basically means his swimmers are slow, and too lazy to penetrate the egg in simple terms. We are lucky as its 40% (should be 50-60%) so it's not too low.
Our doc said that motility is mainly due to lifestyle, my dh is healthy, doesn't smoke, drinks moderately-rarely I suppose, eats well. But his job is stressful, he works up to 90 hours some weeks and can work for 21 days without a day off.
Doc didn't say anything about age (dh is 28) sorry so not sure if that is a factor.

Sign in to follow this topic