Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC January 2013 - New Year Good Eggs

TTC January 2013 - New Year Good Eggs Rss

Hi,

Not sure if I am jumping the gun but I thought I would start a new topic for anyone like me that is going to ttc after the xmas maddness...

I haven't been back here since DH and I decided to wait till the new year after a few months of ttc...

Love for anyone to join me on this new year journey!
At this stage, our next "available" ovulation is the 8th of Jan, so I'll be in the 2WB mid-late December to go for gold from New years day!

I'm due to ovulate right around Xmas so I'll be testing around the 7th - 8th of January. I think that means I belong here. This will be our first attempt so I'm very excited to actually start!
I might join you girls. Hubby & I may miss our chance in December as we are going to be away from each other at o time sad

I too am thinking that after a few months ttc without success that it might be nice to have a break over xmas & start afresh in January. How long have you been trying oceanlilly?
Hi all smile

tessa999 - ttc since around July this year, stopped October becasue of travel and the heading into the xmas thing...so not that long!

To be honest it started to be all I could think about - thinking of sympoms I thought I had, reading way to much stuff and confusing myself ! I want as much information as I can get but it started to get a bit much! So I thought, thats it.... New year is well, a New Year and we will go from there.

Actually thought it would probably happen when not even thinking about it.... but it hasnt (as yet)

Will be joining you lovely ladies (I Hope)

Had my Implanon removed yesterday so now im waiting for AF to show up so DP and I can start our little family!

smile

Hi all, thought I would join this thread seeing as O is due to happen from 16-19 Dec with AF due 1st Jan 2013!!!

Just going to go with the flow and 'try' to relax without thinking too much about things and FX something will happen!!!

baby dust to all!!!!

Should get a list going too if someone would like to start it....
(I just copied my info from the December TTC thread)

2WB
* Hopeful_Kel - TTC#2, cycle 4, due to O around 16-19th Dec

2WW

BFP

Morning smile

Hopeful_Kel - I am totaly with you with going with the flow and relaxing without thinking too much about things... and learning along the way laugh

I have added to the list... As it happens I actually think I could be in the 2WW as was due to O around 6-11th Dec AF due 25th December....

___________________________________________________________________________________

2WB

2WW
*Oceanlily - TTC#1, cycle 1, O around 6-11th Dec - AF due 25/12/12

BFP
Hi everyone, i to belong in this category to. me and my hubby are trying for a baby in jan 2013. i am so excited to have a new born in the house again. We already have a daughter who is 20 months. i look forward to meeting new people and sharing this journey together...
T&J
Hi all I am going to add my self to the list I think we missed O in dec. . So think Jan will have to be the next chance

2WB

2WW
*Oceanlily - TTC#1, cycle 1, O around 6-11th Dec - AF due 25/12/12
* Hopeful82 - TTC #1, cycle 4, O occurred around 6th to 8th Dec, AF due on 22nd Dec next O due 5th Jan

BFP
T&J wrote:
Hi everyone, i to belong in this category to. me and my hubby are trying for a baby in jan 2013. i am so excited to have a new born in the house again. We already have a daughter who is 20 months. i look forward to meeting new people and sharing this journey together...
T&J

Hi - cut and past and add to the list smile Good luck to all
Hi all!
I'm very new to TTC. Been off BC since July and have just been going with the flow, not timing bd-ing and doing it when we're in the mood. . Gunna try SMEP next cycle. I'm due to O on New Year's Eve so will hopefully have a bit of fun that night!
Fingers crossed!
grin
Suzi
Sign in to follow this topic