Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies

TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies Lock Rss

Sorry to sound really silly but what do 2WB and 2WW mean ? I'm new to all this. My ovulation not far away now yay! How many people use the testing ovulation kits? Wondering how accurate I am with figuring out ovulation

2WB = two week break (where you aren't waiting for AF but waiting for O so less stressful wink ) and 2WW = two week wait (til you can test for your BFP!)

Ahh makes sense thank you!
Another stupid question what about cycle? I took it as how many times you have tried to conceive so cycle two is second time trying? Am I totally wrong lol!

No problems =)

EDIT

Cycle is one full cycle for you, so AF to AF, and yea, how many cycles you have been trying for. CD is "Cycle Day" so how many days into your cycle you are.

And I was using OPKs, took a break last month, and will this month (as I'm honeymooning and just want to relax and see what happens). I will use them again if we don't get a honeymoon BFP.

I find mine are pretty spot on, I have a LP of 12-14 days, and AF always comes 13-15 days after my OPK positive, and it coincides with my ovulation symptoms.

It also helps to see when your EWCM lines up with O, as sometimes peoples peak day is actually before they ovulate

Ahh all these abbreviations are new to me. With my first baby I used an app on my phone and we do BD that day and bam pregnant straight away. With my twins ( we lost ) baby number one was only 9 weeks old so never had trouble conceiving.
I think this time because I want it SO bad I feel like it will take longer. Have only tried once but missed ovulation day as forgot how app worked and my mind was a bit mixed up. I think this time around if I don't get pregnant I might look into the ovulation kits do they cost much?

I got mine from babyworks.co.nz $21 for 30. And you can get smaller amounts.

I'm sorry to hear about your twins =( I hope you conceive quickly again.

We are TTC #1, but DF (DH in 3 weeks!) works in PNG 4weeks on 4 weeks off, so we miss out sometimes. I've been of the pill for 4 cycles now, heading into my 5th, and we have had 2 chances and missed the egg. I'm hoping we can relax after the wedding and have a honeymoon baby =)

Thanks I hope I do too! Feels like
It will help me heal a lot of people don't understand that but I was 5 months pregnant when I lost my girls and I feel another pregnancy will help. I will be paranoid as hell next pregnancy but I will be monitored closely. I just hope it doesn't take us a long time I want it so bad.
Good luck for your honeymoon baby! That would be cool smile

I can imagine that makes it so much harder, but I can understand how you feel a baby will heal =)

And thanks, I think so too. I'm hoping it doesn't take us too much longer I'm so clucky!

Monique_ wrote:
Thanks I hope I do too! Feels like
It will help me heal a lot of people don't understand that but I was 5 months pregnant when I lost my girls and I feel another pregnancy will help. I will be paranoid as hell next pregnancy but I will be monitored closely. I just hope it doesn't take us a long time I want it so bad.
Good luck for your honeymoon baby! That would be cool smile

I like your thinking Monique- I hope it doesn't take you too long to fall pregnant again and everything goes smoothly for you!

Becaful- I'm also really clucky ATM. So hard not to when my nieces and nephew are so damn cute!!

AFM, since the midnight BD the other night, we've BD like another 3 times since- always at midnight or midday or 1pm! Pretty sure I'm O right now- my hormones are definitely reflecting that. Determined to make a really good attempt this month. I've told DH that any 'reckless abandonment' (Legally Blonde reference) is not allowed until AF is due! Having fun with it though and remaining stress free. smile
Hi girls thought I'd add myself to the list. Trying to keep this month less stressful so no charting or opks just trying to BD every second day so we catch that egg.

2WB
* Hopeful82 - cycle 6, ttc #1, O due 30th jan
* Monique_ - cycle 2, ttc #4, O due 4th Feb
* Luvlee247 - cycle 4, TTC #1, O due 27th-28th Jan
*The Pumpkin and I - cycle 1, ttc#2, O due 15-16th Jan
* Kumeroa - cycle 14 ttc#1, O 1-5th Feb
* Arabellahs_mama - Cycle 3, TTC#2, O due 31st-5th Feb

2W
* aBUNinOVEN- cycle 8 TTC#1 af due 4th feb
* Miss TTC - cycle 2, ttc #1, AF due 10th Feb
mum-of-one-nz - cycle 2 TTC #2, AF due 10th feb
mum-of-one-nz

I've absolutely promised myself that I won't take a HPT until the 11th. I don't want to be testing too early. 2 weeks never seemed so long before!
Still waiting for O here... Stupid AF was horrendous and was still getting spotting for days, all up was 9 days before my undies were safe (TMI lol). I swear every month since it came back after DD is worse! I need another reprieve so spermies find the egg this month thanks!! App saying O due 1st Feb but taking my temp most mornings in case but I don't always remember. I found seeing the temp drop last month was better than the mind games over whether symptoms were pregnancy or PMS. Was still sad but I think a better way to know than when AF actually shows up. Anyway random waffling lol. Just popping in. I can't add myself to list thing as only really use phone.
I'm still 2WB. O 1/2 cycle #7 TTC #2 AF due 15th I believe smile

Sign in to follow this topic