Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies

TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies Lock Rss

I read that evap lines occur after the 10min time frame, so then im not sure. have only ever done one test and it was a BFP, so not sure, sorry...
I would try again tomorrow though, if your not sure. But don't get your hopes up too high.....

Well if that was me, I would def be thinking it was BFP! Exciting smile
Well, so i caved in and did a test this morning. Got a BFN, but not too stressed cos i know it aint over till AF arrives. With DD didn't test till AF was one week late, so don't know if i would have gotten an early BFP. So, waiting till tomorrow. If AF doesn't arrive might test on Sunday morning, but will see....

Fave Auntie wrote:
well AF is due right now and i got a rather confusing result using my last HPT this morning. (we are stopping TTC for a few months) but i wanted to just make sure as my blood test would've only been about 2 DPO when taken. Today is about 13DPO. ( i have no idea when i O'd. its been a weird month)

Theres a line there but its so very light and half white half pink. Thinking it might be an evaporation line?

Will have to test again tomorrow if no AF.

OMG! yay there is still hope! i think you have a very good chance of being pregnant. your bloods were done so long ago so there would have been no trace at all of HCG in your system as it takes about a week for the egg to implant if fertilised and if i remember correctly another week to get high enough HCG reading for a HPT.

FX for tomorrow morning! hopefully it will be a clear positive!

Ugh so AF arrived a little while ago. So frusyrated with my body right now!

So i think either 2 things happened - either it was a dud test or a chemical pregnancy.
I'm leaning towards chemical preg because that line was definitely there this morning! And when AF came it came with full force, major cramping and clots (which I never get).
It wouldn't surprise me if all the anxiety caused the egg to not implant properly... kinda sad but happens all the time I guess. sad

So I'm officially out! Good luck ladies remaining, hopefully won't see any of you when I come back in June smile

Just signing in to officially sign out. She got me 2hours ago.
Bummed.
Good luck to the last couple of you, hope it's different for you.
I'm out too. AF arrived late last night, so onto march now sad good luck to those still to test!
Fave Auntie wrote:
well AF is due right now and i got a rather confusing result using my last HPT this morning. (we are stopping TTC for a few months) but i wanted to just make sure as my blood test would've only been about 2 DPO when taken. Today is about 13DPO. ( i have no idea when i O'd. its been a weird month)Theres a line there but its so very light and half white half pink. Thinking it might be an evaporation line?Will have to test again tomorrow if no AF.

Hi sweetie, I sued to FRER tests too and think that may be an evaporation line, but yeah, maybe try again if no AF. xxx
sorry to hear about AF arriving Fave Auntie, livingthedream and andreandfiona.
FX for the next cycle.

:
Eeeeeekkkkk brought a test while doing the groceries and just had to test when i got home!!!I Got my BFP at 19DPO... came up almost instantly

Is that not the best sight you have ever seen??!!!! I have done two more tests since, two different brands and BAM!! Lines appeared in seconds. Congrats babe smile
Sign in to follow this topic