Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies

TTC February 2013 - Valentine's eggies Lock Rss

so... you're saying I could still end up getting a BFP even though it looks like AF?

Oh man... so tempted to go get a test from shop now to see lol

well yeh it could be...... but it could also be af......tricky bodies arnt they :/ best way to know is to do test smile
Hope all is ok with you little miss!
I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy and it was like just a wipes worth kind of blood mixed with mucous stuff sorry if too much information! It was around when period was due it made me think I wasn't pregnant !

Does anyone have hints on how to TTC a boy? I did look up the previous threads, just thought i would ask you ladies too smile

We don't mind what we have, but DH would really like a boy. He comes from a large family with all girls and his dad is the only boy too, so he is worried we are going to have all girls. So anything we can do to maybe sway the odds??

So... I did a HPT earlier to see, but it was NEG!! (expected)
just strange how for most of the day today (day 3 of AF) there wasn't anything... but since doing HPT there is little amount!!!!

I'm just now hoping for a xmas bub wink

well im with you hopeful kel......im on day 2 of af from pill and nothing!!!! it has basically stopped ( i bet it hasnt i bet its lurking......) LOL smile nawwww sorry it was a neg but no you know. i enjoyed my celebratory got my af drink mmmmm baileys smile
fairygirl wrote:
well im with you hopeful kel......im on day 2 of af from pill and nothing!!!! it has basically stopped ( i bet it hasnt i bet its lurking......) LOL smile nawwww sorry it was a neg but no you know. i enjoyed my celebratory got my af drink mmmmm baileys smile

I was initially very upset the day that AF showed.. but I keep thinking about how my besty has a strong feeling of me having a xmas bub; so I'm keeping with that thought... if it happens sooner (which would be awesome) it'll be great... otherwise; xmas bub for me!!!

~ probably a good way to help stop thinking about it happening sooner too

exactly smile thankfully im busy with my 2 rugrats, and now doing new job..... finally nearly at prebaby weight well baby #2 weight so im looking forward to it happening but when it will.
Yes, my 11yr old DS keeps me busy (my puppy does too)
I just need to find "more" distractions lol so I stop thinking so much about it; and waiting for signs/symptoms to appear wink

ha, ha.....yep those symptoms i tell ya smile
Interesting info I just found out.... for those of you who ovulate soon after AF... might be worth doing some BD during AF (as yuck as it may be; but do it in the shower wink lol)

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/pregnant-du...

Hey. Hopefully I can join some of you in this journey. I had my Mirena removed today (oh my word did that suck) so anytime from now for us. Not sure when we will have O so we have many nights of BD'ing ahead. smile

Sign in to follow this topic