Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC March 2013 - Easter Eggies Lock Rss

Thought I would start up the official TTC March 2013 thread.

Good luck to everyone this month. Fingers Crossed and extra baby dust. wub

This month hubby and I will be TTC #2 and this will be our first cycle.
I should O around the 28th Feb or 1st March and AF should be due around the 15th March.

I guess I should join this one now, O due 4 March. Fingers crossed! Hate the dissapointment of AF each month!
smile
Good luck everyone, should we get a list started?

2WB
* Monique_ - TTC# 4 , Cycle 3, O due 4 March

2WW

AF can be so disappointing but just keep thinking positive and it will happen. smile

yes lets start a list.

2WB
* Monique_ - TTC# 4 , Cycle 3, O due 4 March
*Benjamins_mummy - TTC#2, Cycle 1, O due 28 Feb/ 1 March

2WW

AF can be so dissapointing! I've never really been disappointed, as concieved so easily without much effort previously. I almost took myself out of the forum as I would feel a little jealous of the BFP's silly I know!
However it's nice to chat to others TTC and bounce ideas of each other.
FX it happens this time around! smile

it is nice talk to other ladies TTC at the same time and bounce around ideas. last time i had joined huggies but i was way to shy to join in on the conversations in the forum so i didnt have the support that i know i have this time from some really lovely ladies.

Hey. I might as well come on in here. I had my Mirena removed on the 1st of Feb and am waiting for my body to get back to normal so I can start checking what my body is up to. I had some slight spotting for a few days, a week off and then another couple of days of spotting. I don't think it quite knows what it's up to. smile
DH and I have 2 girls already (7 and 4) and have been waiting until we have been financially ready to go again.
Lovely to meet you.

What have you found to be the best way to work out when your ovulating? I have been using an app on my phone iperiod but I don't think it's very accurate! We have missed the ovulation date the passed couple of months so aiming to catch it this time around what's the most effective way?? Any ideas would be great

Monique_ wrote:
What have you found to be the best way to work out when your ovulating? I have been using an app on my phone iperiod but I don't think it's very accurate! We have missed the ovulation date the passed couple of months so aiming to catch it this time around what's the most effective way?? Any ideas would be great

It really depends on your cycle & how serious you want to get about it all. If you have a regular cycle every month than you can be pretty certain that you o 14 days before you period starts so just have sex that day & a few days before & after. If you are irregular like me you could get more serious about & starting taking your temp each day & charting (maybe check out Fertility Friend online) but temping is only helpful to tell you when you DID ovulate not when you WILL ovulate. But buy the time your temp has spike you have missed the boat. If you want to know before you o that it is about to happen you could use ovulation predictor kits. I buy a pack of 100 online for about $30 smile

Good luck!
Ok thanks so much for all your advice this is my first time really trying and needing to completely work out when I ovulate . I think I had a 31 day cycle and then a 28 day cycle since I was last pregnant so not too much different. I might check out fertility friend don't think I want to buy kits or do temperatures just yet. This month am really going to get that o day!
It's hard because I don't have any symptoms that I'm aware of when I'm ovulating . Ahh FX smile

Monique i went on to a website (cant remember what it is so i will have a look for it after i type this) but it tells you your most fertile time in a cycle based on the length of your cycle and date etc. so DH and I just did the BD atleast every second day during this time and we got pregnant on our first go last time.

Monique here is the link

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/ovulation-calculator

Thanks bejamans mum will give it a whirl. I got pregnant first time first pregnancy also and second time we weren't even trying! So this is all new to me, so badly want to get pregnant which makes AF arriving sad !! Hopefully it happens soon smile

Sign in to follow this topic